Dragon's Lair 1.5

dankdragon26

starting with 2 out of 24 seeds. will be growing side by side with my first grow hence the 1.5 lol i have room for two and only two further seeds at this point in time. this will be a new learning experience for me. again i welcome all help.

What strain is it? Kush
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica 100% as far as research shows on Kush
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Germinating via soaking
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Basic potting soil
If soil... What size pot? Starting in a 1qt pot, moving at 3 weeks to .5 gallon pot
Size of light? 3x 26W CFL bulbs placed 3/4 of the way up the interior of PC box
Is it aircooled? Two 120mm PC fans at opposite sides of box
Temp of Room/cab? between 70-78*F
RH of Room/cab? unknown at this time still getting tools
PH of media or res? between 6.5 and 7.1
How often are you watering? misting surface daily, full watering as needed based on moisture meter
Type and strength of ferts used? Dynamite Organic Mater Magic tomato nutrients NPK 5-5-9 with calcium at approximately 1/5 recommended potency

:woohoo: Good Start :high-five:

If you are misting the surface once a day, there should be no need for extra water.

Are they in their own PC box?

Where are the wireless webcam pics?

thank you sir,
i mist daily in the morning and double check the moisture at night with my ph/light/moist meter the only time i water is when it gets into the red, about once every week to week and a half. they will be in with Lil One for the time being until i get my big cabinet finished. its NEARLY done but i still have a little ways to go..
and i have not gotten my wireless webcam yet lol its $150 and im waiting till my cabinet is done and ready to grow in. that way i dont constantly have to get up lol because it is in the back room

You could also just hang a webcam in the pc box with the cable hanging outside, then just connect the laptop to look inside...

I have thought about that, but in a room any bigger than a pc, you would have to be able to move it remotely...

You could just buy a cheap second hand 3 megapixel camera.

That would be $5 and good enough for us ooglers :trance:

if im gonna do that i may as well just open it and use the laptops built in webcam like i have been lol, its free and is good enough for most of the stuff we do here

i have one in soil now popped root last night... ty ffor the luck.. im going to need it lol.. hopin this one doesnt take the same route as puffin.... i think ill call this one redemption

Dont water for several days. Lots of first timers think they have to water when they sprout for some reason. We want those roots out looking for water and getting bigger. :)

Congrats btw :high-five:

Dont water for several days. Lots of first timers think they have to water when they sprout for some reason. We want those roots out looking for water and getting bigger. :)

Congrats btw :high-five:

i sprayed 3 spritzes from the spray bottle and thats it until she pops soil, then one spray a day until one week from sprout.. after that water normally
and ty for the congrats

Redemption has finally started to pop soil, (seed shell at top of soil) mark day one.. pics to come later.. the seed i planted appears to have been a fem seed... dark with light stripes.. didnt really show when germinated, but now its blatantly obvious, anyway, here's hoping that LO and Redemption are both females. LO is DEFINITELY a skunk strain.. LOVIN the smell

Redemption popped soil last night

Snapshot_20130927_2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom