Dragon's Lair 1.5

Or just say sod it and have fun! lol. I'm kind of board with the way I normally grow already. As I'm only doing one in flower one in veg at a time, I can pretty much guarantee getting up around the 10 oz mark each time (big f ups apart). I now just want to play around with different styles. Not to seek anymore bud just to gain experience in different methods etc. If I have a fail at any point its just another lesson learned!

my growing days are over

this is to inform all of you that i am no longer growing marijuana. i will however be a FORERUNNER in the fight to bring awareness to the closeminded people.

FRIENDS of mine, if you want the whole story, please PM me and i would be glad to explain in greater detail. for those of you not on my friends list, suffice it to say that i had a major issue present itself, and i had a miracle happen today

it will be AG i will be bringing the legalization fight to this bit*c HARDCORE and will not stop until this law is nothing but a bad memory...

simply put i could have landed in prison for 30+ years, but the cop said "just prommise me you will stop growing till its legal" thats karma telling me that my calling is legalizing this amazing plant

he kept it between us and basically warned me that even though he understands why i need it, almost noone else will care. so he gave me some tips on hiding it from cops and not getting trouble for smoking it

dragon's lair 1.5 is NO LONGER a grow journal. this is my official hub for my fight to legalize Marijuana

i WILL grow again, BUT it will only be after i have won this fight.

minor miracle made me realize that this is something that must be done. I WILL NOT REST until i have unwound the government's backhanded prohibition of this plant.

it is based ENTIRELY on lies and we need to let them know that LYING TO THE PUBLIC WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

ANY info you can lend towards this (hopefully) noble cause would be greatly appreciated.

My friend I think I get the gist but drop me a pm also cheers. I will help in anway I can even if it is just good vibes sent and encouragement. This plant is clearly a wonderful medicine. My missus found herself 6-7 years ago suddenly crippled by anxiety, fitts and panic attacks. Didnt leave a tiny basement studio flat for 5 years. Doctors tried anti depressants etc. Made her worse.
I cared for her of course and with MJs help she is now getting her life back on track and is in part time work now.
My mom also uses as she got ms and cancer years back.

there is no norml chapter here.. nearest in next door witchya

Excellent! I'll see ya at the next state meeting then.
Seriously though, with the things like weed poems, a growers bible, your DIY builds, thirst for knowledge, etc....I thought you'd be a big contributor & grower very soon.
Stay in touch if you leave....

subbed

Back
Top Bottom