Dragon's Lair 1.5

Sounds like you had a "Close Encounter of the Worst Kind." I admire your determination to channel the energy from the bad experience into a campaign for the greater good. + reps!

i need to find support. i WANT to start a local NORML chapter as there are none in my state at all. there is one in the next state but idk if they can help me here

Dont water for several days. Lots of first timers think they have to water when they sprout for some reason. We want those roots out looking for water and getting bigger. :)

Congrats btw :high-five:
That's been one of my 1st mistakes so far.

I would like a PM as well, Dank.

:thumb:

Same here bud?!? I hope everything is alright!
I want my PM too!

Good job my friend we need to keep some dankness round here and you the man!
Yeah but the stuff was just getting good to me. Am I the only one willing to say? F@#K THE P#L!CE!!!

Also Dank what were the tips the copper gave you? You said he gave advice on how not to get caught?
May the scale of justice be tipped in your favor, by the insurmountable truth of the righteousness of MJ

he said get a small box for your "stuff" and put it somewhere thats not an obvious hiding place...
IE.
DO NOT put it under your bed or in a drawer.. thats the first places they look.
DO NOT make it obvious whats in the box. keep it VERY LOW KEY
DO NOT give them any reason to suspect you

DO smoke outside out of view
DO keep everything together (less likely to find one stash than one of many) they find one stash they WILL continue a thourough search
DO hide it in like a hard to get to spot. they wont waste their time searching hard to reach areas

hope this helps someone.. just what the popo told me...

i usually say FTP but when he tells me how to get away with it INSTEAD OF arresting me (which is what they do here) i am VERY inclined to listen

hey everyone.

this has been one HE!! of a FU$%ING week. this government is great at dragging down anyone they can. they APPARENTLY know better than anyone about everything.. they arent worth their weight in dog sh!t. i am so freaking drained. this is ridiculous. hopefully soon i will be able to get enough support and backing to get a NORML chapter started here. if not i may be out of luck before i even get started.

i am seriously wondering what im doing right now and why............ either way i will most likely try to keep up to date on every ones journals and try to do my research

hey everyone.

this has been one HE!! of a FU$%ING week. this government is great at dragging down anyone they can. they APPARENTLY know better than anyone about everything.. they arent worth their weight in dog sh!t. i am so freaking drained. this is ridiculous. hopefully soon i will be able to get enough support and backing to get a NORML chapter started here. if not i may be out of luck before i even get started.

i am seriously wondering what im doing right now and why............ either way i will most likely try to keep up to date on every ones journals and try to do my research

Hang in there. It too will pass.

hey everyone.

Sorry to hear about the unfortunate "discovery", dank.

But, good luck... we all need it.

Oh, how to see if our beautiful world can change its hateful ways...

Sounds to me like you could use a Bong, Lighter and some Herbage quickly. :):)

How goes it my young friend? :)

MILDLY better and much worse all at the same time..... idk if i can smoke.. i have to check the court info and see if it was a one time DT or a reciprocating thing..... im in pain, im stressed the f*%$ out and i could really use more than three bites of food a day... my PTSD is kicking my ass and all i really want to do is go freaking ballistic on someone.... but here i am ranting on here and holding it all in by the one TINY ass thread that hasnt popped loose yet..... so i am sorry for the rant.... and i am sorry for bringing my problems out here lol,

an un-nameable person stated today that they are afraid of me because i have PTSD..... well i am afraid of them because they are old and retarded... thats like saying im scared of you Spimp because you use the internet......... this person is a member of Mrs. Dragon's family and has less mental capacity than my 2 year old. some people just need to take a long walk off a short pier..... i will only be able to see my kids for 4 hours a week on the weekends unless the judge ORDERS that to change, right now it is recommended that we get to see them on the weekdays, but according to the person above, "you guys f*%&ed up, so now it is "MY" turn to raise your kids" until such a time that said female person decides that they no longer wish to care for my kids, at which time they would go into foster care because this retarded old cow's ass thinks she owns me and holds my fate in her hands.... if ever there was a person who should be drug behind a truck by their neck flaps

Back
Top Bottom