Thee Sweet Tooth Auto Extravaganza

Dutty Panty

Helloooooooooooo

Welcome to my very first time growing......... a auto flowering marijuana plant yay

So it was freebie and I've never done one. I've seen Sweet Sue, Atrain and many others doing autos and figured why not!

Ill be doing some interesting things in this journal.
SO HERE WE GO!!!!!!!

Soil: Doc's High Brix amended soil

Nutrients: House and Garden (full line up)
No amino treatment
Adding Pro Tekt, age old organics optimize

Lighting: Hydrofarm 2' 4bulb t5 in early stage of veg
Hortilux 1000watt hps once established
Nanolux 1000watt ballast
Light Schedule: 24hr till approximately 12" tall or 30 days which ever comes first
then 18/6 under the hortilux

7 gallon pot from start. So wish me luck all and you I hit a minimum of 6oz's

and the clock starts ticking down now!

DSC_2776.JPG

DSC_2777.JPG

DSC_2778.JPG

DSC_2779.JPG

DSC_27821.JPG

DSC_27831.JPG

DSC_2785.JPG

DSC_2791.JPG

Boom, I'm here! :peace::hippy:

Seven gallon pot, 1000 watts.:adore:

OH man, Auto's getting some recognition in the industry!!

Can't wait to see what you do with this Dutty, how do you keep up with all of your journals?! :cheesygrinsmiley:

OH man, Auto's getting some recognition in the industry!!

Can't wait to see what you do with this Dutty, how do you keep up with all of your journals?! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just happens ....

a lot easier then keeping up with all the plants

glad your here you got some experience it should help your journal is one of the ones ive been following

I'm in. I'll do what I can to help out. :love:

Question, that sprout looks young at transplant, which is what I think I'm doing but using peat pots. My question is, without seeing the bottom of that rooter, did you see the tap root at transplant? Or, once it got to that point did you move it?

I ask because as you know, I want to start in the final pot, but, normally I start in peat pots.

Thanks!

Yeah I usually transplant into keg cup or 2" pot. But since it's an auto I was under the impression that I wanted to start it in its final pot.

Back
Top Bottom