00 Cheese Grow

I wish you would water mine too but I think they'll be ok for one more day... They better be! lol
I chopped my male plants into a thousand pieces earlier and buried them in the compost pile.
Sad but satisfying. Have a good evening, Marcus.

🫖💦🪴
You too brother

Well s***!! Camilla was quite thirsty tonight she took down a whole gallon! And I had a half a gallon left that I was using for the clones she took all of it too with zero runoff!

I think my eyes might be deceiving me but I believe I might be qualifying for Bill's purple pics!!

Time will tell because by my eyes I'm definitely seeing some purple coming in.

Already so much frosting on my girl we're going to see what she looks like when I'm done with her! One more week I will lower the humidity to the low 30s if not 28%.

Last time my humidity was 26% them damn things look like frost waking up on a frosty spring morning all over the grass.

Plus I'm going to do a drought I need to do it on the 2nd is when I need to start it.

And I probably need y'all's help with that because last time I gave them zero water for almost 8 days! Then I read people giving them trinkets of water...

20220719_203521.jpg

20220719_203504.jpg

20220719_203428.jpg

20220719_203411.jpg

20220719_203400.jpg

20220719_203352.jpg

20220719_203307.jpg

Well I just want to say thank you all to my loyal friends on here and whatever followers I have thank you so much for your help. But I have to say goodbye for a while don't know how long. My damn light went out last night I still got bills to pay all that comes first I don't have a grow tent so I gave what grow supplies I had left away and I gave Camilla away along with Amber I am so sad for that it hurts to be without things but material things really don't matter to me it is what it is. :-( love y'all always

It might be a good time to enter one of the giveaways here or approach one of the sponsors, @marcus611a.
If I can get lucky, so can you - you might be up and running again sooner than later.
And like Shed said, Amber could just use a regular LED or CFL bulb. Hope you get it sorted.

It might be a good time to enter one of the giveaways here or approach one of the sponsors, @marcus611a.
If I can get lucky, so can you - you might be up and running again sooner than later.
And like Shed said, Amber could just use a regular LED or CFL bulb. Hope you get it sorted.
Thanx

Look I love all of y'all and I appreciate all y'all's advice and everything that you have done for me. But I will be back come around October time I should be caught up with everything I had a couple family members just died and other family needs help just too many things going on right now I gave them to a good home. But I will say that strain 00. A very good strain it was...

I do believe I'm going with Acapulco Gold when I come back!! Hope all is well my friends. I guess :420: can close this journal since the grow is over.. See you soon but I will be checking journals just so I can still feel close to my peoples y'all still my life you know.. and I love every single one of y'all even though we've never met in person.

Now back to what we was talking before I don't know if you have time to explain it to me or what or point me in the right direction to do some research about this sea of green and with only one bud how is it just one bud doesn't the plants branch out? Thank you so much ahead of time brother I know you got me on this info you always do and your knowledge is stuck in my head like super glue!

Hey that was a lightweight rhyme

A SOG doesn't have to be one cola per plant but if you run them really tight in smaller containers it's the best way to make sure there is good airflow and an even canopy.

You just would trim up all the side branching and leave the top alone.

I think ideally SOGs are run with clones to make sure you get the same growth on every plant, but not everyone can create that many clones at the same time.

A SOG doesn't have to be one cola per plant but if you run them really tight in smaller containers it's the best way to make sure there is good airflow and an even canopy.

You just would trim up all the side branching and leave the top alone.

I think ideally SOGs are run with clones to make sure you get the same growth on every plant, but not everyone can create that many clones at the same time.
Wanna bet .. haha you know me and my clones hell I'll take 30 of them

Back
Top Bottom