00 Cheese Grow

If you got room to take 30 clones at the same time then that's the ideal SOG in terms of even canopy and ease of growing.
Yeah I think I got room for 30 clones.... Hahaha Gwhahah

Screenshot_20220721-193942_Chrome.jpg

Might not need 30. Measure the pots and the space and that will tell you what you have room for!
Well it's going to be a 2x4 honestly I probably do the eight plants like I said start them in Solo cups and move them to the 3 gallon... I think I can get 2 oz off each of the eight plants in a 2x4. Do you think that's possible if I use Sohum and pro mix nutrients. Plus that light that I showed you a while back that you said would be perfect for a 2x4.

Also I will be buying a brand new charcoal filter and the fan that connects to it that will have adjustable speed also my intake fan I will have adjustable speed. That way I can get and keep my humidity right. But I will say and I will keep saying this I will drop my humidity down to the 32% range because I'm comfortable with that in late stage of flower and I know for a fact that it produces more trichome production.

I'll be thinking I was going to try my hand at two different strains the granddaddy purple and the Acapulco Gold. My only concern will be either flower time I would want them all to be done at the same time. And I also want a good energetic buzz I don't want nothing that's going to put me on the couch. And I want a good quick harvest Time 55 to 65 days preferably. In combination with good high THC and yield. You know something that's very uplifting and energetic. That is what's to my likings good sticky Bud that smells good and funky that gets me good and goody...

I will also be buying the 3 gallon fabric pots with the metal ring holes on them so I can tie her top and other branches down that way their ass is pulling up like Judith did which means bigger branches with bigger buds they'll all be caked with big ass buds. Hell I love making their asses raise up in the air like that all branches get good size colas like that very first scrog I did. My first scrog ever and I had gotten seven and a half ounces off those two plants! And honestly I do believe that was all thanks to shed.

Well it's going to be a 2x4 honestly I probably do the eight plants like I said start them in Solo cups and move them to the 3 gallon... I think I can get 2 oz off each of the eight plants in a 2x4.
You should easily get 2oz of a plant in a 3g pot.
Do you think that's possible if I use Sohum and pro mix nutrients.
First off you don't need Sohum unless you are using nutes. Save your money and use FoxFarms soil. Also, what are ProMix nutes?

You should easily get 2oz of a plant in a 3g pot.

First off you don't need Sohum unless you are using nutes. Save your money and use FoxFarms soil. Also, what are ProMix nutes?
Those nutrients you put me up on maybe I got the name wrong it's the stuff everyone uses on theirs and stuff they got out the hell I don't know the name the name of it. But I do remember you telling me that I wouldn't need calcium and magnesium potassium silicate or none of that s*** with it

Thank you Krissi while looking at your journal I remembered the name prescription blend that's the nutrients Mr shed! So how about me some cheap ass Fox farm soil and some prescription blend 2 oz yield per plant hell yeh. Hell I can get 10 bags of that Fox farm soil it went up in price to $63 but that's good enough

Not really I don't know who told you that but hell I started clones in that soil before and never had no problems and freaking seedlings loving
Good morning Marcus :ciao:
Hope your having a great day my friend.
Sorry I missed a couple pages.
What's going on?
Are you not growing anymore?

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

Hey Shed I forgot how the hell you start a new journal I'm too high right now! Haha
You're starting a new journal now for an October grow?

You're starting a new journal now for an October grow?

Well I just got blessed with four mystery seeds and don't know if they're male or female

Back
Top Bottom