1 Plant With 1 Goal

Congrats on the harvest HH those buds look fantastic!

Alright closing this journal down....shez dried and in jars to cure....daily burps first two weeks and then single daily burp for another 2 weeks after that...and then they sit.

I did have a chance to try the smoke....and I'm pleasantly high 😁. So I didn't want to damage a nug speed drying it in oven, microwave, using hair dryer, etc..... So I got creative... I took my little 420 jar I got a prize (thankz 420 and co) and put a few nugz in it and headed for the beach.... I then opened the jar and set in sun....waited 30 minutes....then closed and put in shade.....did this for about three hourz and boy lemme tell you it worked friggin great lol.... A little dry but nothing I'ma worry about....so I've been smoking my 1-hitter with it for the last two days.... I have a light chemical/gas with almost a fruit mint taste at the back end of exhale:hmmmm: I assume thatz due to lack of cure for the mint flavor.... The smoke is cleeeeeaaaannnn like no cough or anything... For the high itz a slight front head pressure with a fluttery feeling in the upper body.... Definitely a chill out or nature walking buzz.

But thatz all for this and the end of the whiskey Zulu strain for me... Itz been fun but I'm gonna move on from her and try other strainz.... Itz not you whiskey Zulu itz me.....ok nah itz you..we done lol.

Thanks for following to the end and I'll catch y'all around....happy out 🤜🎤

IMG_20220805_073837657.jpg

IMG_20220805_073924904.jpg

IMG_20220730_100430496.jpg

IMG_20220730_095657595.jpg

I blinked and I missed a harvest, what the Phish! Gnarly buds my brother :yummy:

Beautiful job growmie, I've been behind but wanted you to know I really enjoyed your commentary and conversation on this journal, I enjoyed it everytime I got myself caught up!

Alright closing this journal down....shez dried and in jars to cure....daily burps first two weeks and then single daily burp for another 2 weeks after that...and then they sit.

I did have a chance to try the smoke....and I'm pleasantly high 😁. So I didn't want to damage a nug speed drying it in oven, microwave, using hair dryer, etc..... So I got creative... I took my little 420 jar I got a prize (thankz 420 and co) and put a few nugz in it and headed for the beach.... I then opened the jar and set in sun....waited 30 minutes....then closed and put in shade.....did this for about three hourz and boy lemme tell you it worked friggin great lol.... A little dry but nothing I'ma worry about....so I've been smoking my 1-hitter with it for the last two days.... I have a light chemical/gas with almost a fruit mint taste at the back end of exhale:hmmmm: I assume thatz due to lack of cure for the mint flavor.... The smoke is cleeeeeaaaannnn like no cough or anything... For the high itz a slight front head pressure with a fluttery feeling in the upper body.... Definitely a chill out or nature walking buzz.

But thatz all for this and the end of the whiskey Zulu strain for me... Itz been fun but I'm gonna move on from her and try other strainz.... Itz not you whiskey Zulu itz me.....ok nah itz you..we done lol.

Thanks for following to the end and I'll catch y'all around....happy out 🤜🎤

IMG_20220805_073837657.jpg

IMG_20220805_073924904.jpg

IMG_20220730_100430496.jpg

IMG_20220730_095657595.jpg
Those are fricken gorgeous! Better than anything I've ever pulled outta my tent! Congrats on these beauties, HH!

I blinked and I missed a harvest, what the Phish! Gnarly buds my brother :yummy:

Beautiful job growmie, I've been behind but wanted you to know I really enjoyed your commentary and conversation on this journal, I enjoyed it everytime I got myself caught up!
Lol yuppers time flies when your having fun :) . And your welcome I feel I should give the effort to respond and interact if someone takes the time to comment.... I appreciate all my growmiez 😁.

I'll spare your inbox but I'm on my way over to your end.
Great finish on that awesome grow !
Thanks west, I think I'll re-approach the flat training on a photo later on... Cuz I saw good results from it opening lower sites.

Those are fricken gorgeous! Better than anything I've ever pulled outta my tent! Congrats on these beauties, HH!
Thank you darade, and I'm sure you've pulled just as good if not better from your space :)

But yea fluffy little nugz but they pack a punch....look like this after smoking it 👉🥴

Lol yuppers time flies when your having fun :) . And your welcome I feel I should give the effort to respond and interact if someone takes the time to comment.... I appreciate all my growmiez 😁.
I agree!!
I'll spare your inbox but I'm on my way over to your end.
No way, you coming to the Shore bro??!! Honestly, lmk if you guys can swing by!

No way, you coming to the Shore bro??!! Honestly, lmk if you guys can swing by!
Lol no I meant your journal/z.... But you have mentioned that a few times and it's starting to be a serious thought 😂 boss keeps asking when I'm taking vacation.

Lol no I meant your journal/z.... But you have mentioned that a few times and it's starting to be a serious thought 😂 boss keeps asking when I'm taking vacation.
Delta flies from Atlanta to Cape Town, and United from Washington Dulles, Newark Liberty; and possibly others.... just sayin'... lots of edibles and the almost 20 hour flight won't seem too bad... what you'll find on the other side is this crazy beautiful land... :cheesygrinsmiley: Our currency is R16,78 to $1, more bang for the buck!

Delta flies from Atlanta to Cape Town, and United from Washington Dulles, Newark Liberty; and possibly others.... just sayin'... lots of edibles and the almost 20 hour flight won't seem too bad... what you'll find on the other side is this crazy beautiful land... :cheesygrinsmiley: Our currency is R16,78 to $1, more bang for the buck!
I would love to visit cape town lol it's on my list.... When I was looking up nature reserves and gardens in the world I came across kirstenbauch *spell check* .... And it's been in my mind since 😂.

Hmmm I wonder how many points I have 😬

and 16.78-1 isn't bad, howz the prices there? When I was in Philippines it was like 50-1 and at one point towards the end of my trip, I was trying to see how much I could spend in a day....the answer was $120+-....that included all bought meals from "top" restaurants and street food, plenty of booze for me and people sitting around, clothes shopping, hair cut at a fancy salon,Ubers/grab, and ended the night with vip and bottle service at Topic night club * this was a wild night had security managers and kitchen staff all coming over to do shots.....had a dude that stood there and his only job was to pour jack from a ridiculous sized bottle 😂*...... But i love every single day of my 23 day trip * I never go anywhere out the country for less than two weeks*

EDIT- have to point out it was in 2020 when covid shut everything down while I was there so I may have been getting discounts out the wazoo ;)

Your trip to the Philippines sounds awesome. Here's a short list of price tags on some cool things to do in and around Cape Town: (Growmie, if you don't want this post in your journal I can edit it out 🤗)

Shark cage dive (great whites) R2250 including transfers for a dive near me
Horse ride 3 hours on the beach R900 (you can do safaris on horseback too for about R12k)
Paragliding from Signal Hill R1300 for a tandem flight
Zip Lining plus penguin viewing plus sandboarding and quad biking R2500
Big Five safari luxury version R7999 for 2 adults 2 nights, 4 game drives, all meals
Touring the winelands... diy is free but there can be a tasting fee attached. Look at my favorite estate (I don't drink but I love the farm)
Fuel is about R25 / L and you can hire a car for a month for about R8.5k. Public transport around Cape Town is great on the buses, but they are limited to the city, and public transport is otherwise limited and dangerous.
Airbnb aplenty and pricing is seasonal.
Meals vary from self-catering to luxury restaurants. You'd pay about R400 pp for a quite fancy 3 course meal and some drinks. You'll get a KFC meal for under R100.
Top shelf weed will cost you between R90 to R150 / g
Craft beer will be about R15 to R20 per bottle from the store, or R30 to R50 in a pub.

Come play in my hood growmies! :circle-of-love: Loads of specials atm to attract tourists back after Covid.

Your trip to the Philippines sounds awesome. Here's a short list of price tags on some cool things to do in and around Cape Town: (Growmie, if you don't want this post in your journal I can edit it out 🤗)

Shark cage dive (great whites) R2250 including transfers for a dive near me
Horse ride 3 hours on the beach R900 (you can do safaris on horseback too for about R12k)
Paragliding from Signal Hill R1300 for a tandem flight
Zip Lining plus penguin viewing plus sandboarding and quad biking R2500
Big Five safari luxury version R7999 for 2 adults 2 nights, 4 game drives, all meals
Touring the winelands... diy is free but there can be a tasting fee attached. Look at my favorite estate (I don't drink but I love the farm)
Fuel is about R25 / L and you can hire a car for a month for about R8.5k. Public transport around Cape Town is great on the buses, but they are limited to the city, and public transport is otherwise limited and dangerous.
Airbnb aplenty and pricing is seasonal.
Meals vary from self-catering to luxury restaurants. You'd pay about R400 pp for a quite fancy 3 course meal and some drinks. You'll get a KFC meal for under R100.
Top shelf weed will cost you between R90 to R150 / g
Craft beer will be about R15 to R20 per bottle from the store, or R30 to R50 in a pub.

Come play in my hood growmies! :circle-of-love: Loads of specials atm to attract tourists back after Covid.
Nope your fine here :) the important part of the journal is done...now all the silly banter can ensue.

Omg the list of things you mentioned is making my itch to go on vacation even worse lol.... I was going to try a 30 back pack through Europe next march but..... Your changing my mind.

Everything listed sounds cool even the dangerous public transportation 😂 I was warned every where I went that I should avoid any public transportation at all cost.... But I like a thrill and always travel solo....and definitely rode them alone...only had one bad instance where a dude brandished a gun at my and told me to remove my hat * bought in the Philippines had a gang sigil on it.....oops* but after I took it off he said thank you and told me "good for you I caught it and not someone else".

I wonder why the horse back safari tour is more than the normal.....might have something to do with a chance of a lion eating your ride 😂.

But I'll give it a serious thought march (winter here) and July (birth month) are the times I usually travel so I have time to really look over.

So how much hourly are you to be a tour guide 😂

Nope your fine here :) the important part of the journal is done...now all the silly banter can ensue.

Omg the list of things you mentioned is making my itch to go on vacation even worse lol.... I was going to try a 30 back pack through Europe next march but..... Your changing my mind.

Everything listed sounds cool even the dangerous public transportation 😂 I was warned every where I went that I should avoid any public transportation at all cost.... But I like a thrill and always travel solo....and definitely rode them alone...only had one bad instance where a dude brandished a gun at my and told me to remove my hat * bought in the Philippines had a gang sigil on it.....oops* but after I took it off he said thank you and told me "good for you I caught it and not someone else".

I wonder why the horse back safari tour is more than the normal.....might have something to do with a chance of a lion eating your ride 😂.

But I'll give it a serious thought march (winter here) and July (birth month) are the times I usually travel so I have time to really look over.

Happy the adventurer I like it my man :) I wonder if Julia would let me join ya maybe in a few years lol! Going to see Black Vailed Brides, Motionless in White and Ice Nine Kills in November little suprised she okied that one! There is hope I shall join you soon!

March is a great time of year here. It's not too hot, the wind has died down and it's the start of pretty autumn. July is a bit cold and it rains a lot, so not great for outdoor adventures. I'd love to show you some spotz. Come to Africa. Europe will be there in 2024 :)

Happy the adventurer I like it my man :) I wonder if Julia would let me join ya maybe in a few years lol! Going to see Black Vailed Brides, Motionless in White and Ice Nine Kills in November little suprised she okied that one! There is hope I shall join you soon!
Ice nine kills....fucking kills lol.. I saw them when they started to get out there and played a few grungy basement shows 😂 hope you enjoy the show :headbanger:

But yea man I'll do anything to see and experience new things... I avoid "most" super touristy spots when I do go tho...kinda just wander and wing it... But I would love a travel companion... All my friends and family are scared to travel for some strange reason.... I keep telling them your gonna die any way....wouldn't you rather it be on a beach in paradise then rotten-chester lol

March is a great time of year here. It's not too hot, the wind has died down and it's the start of pretty autumn. July is a bit cold and it rains a lot, so not great for outdoor adventures. I'd love to show you some spotz. Come to Africa. Europe will be there in 2024 :)
$1,500-$2000 (prolly cheaper if I sign into my account and then look) for 1 week round trip with hotel stay for a week from new jersey isn't bad at all ... Basically the same price to go anywhere right now.

And that's a super awesome gesture to offer to show me some spots if I come down.... I usually do the chat app thing * again I know not safe 😂* for months prior to find a friend or two to at least have a day with a "friend" while there.

If you live in NJ you'll survive SA :laugh: But, you'd need more than a week! Chat app thing is fine for me. I could always block yo ass if you were a twat, but I highly doubt that ;)

If you live in NJ you'll survive SA :laugh: But, you'd need more than a week! Chat app thing is fine for me. I could always block yo ass if you were a twat, but I highly doubt that ;)
O I live in NY, but I would be trying to make a stop to see another member on the way out so that's why I said nj.

And yesssss 😂 that's literally the reason I use it.... People start getting weird or something...block block blockity block.

Your prolly right that I would need more than a week... But I use most of my time and hardly sleep while on vacation... From sun up to down I'm on the go even if it's just walking around exploring my area with go pro strapped to chest take vidz and photoz.

Back
Top Bottom