N.L-X-P.C.K Auto Grow

Well hope the day winds down to be less hectic for you... And I got love from my closest peeps so it evened out :) .

And I'm having a good day I worked 3.5 hours and boss cut me loose cuz the weather is nice .
Have a great day bro, nice to have the rest of the day for yourself.👏

Chopped, light trimmed and hung.... The main cola is heavy as hell....I'm praying it stays that dense.

IMG_20220910_184100202.jpg

How’s she smell, sure looks good 👀 great job brother 👍
Smells gassy....haven't tried her out yet...no cheating with her lol.
Congrats on the harvest!
Looking forward to your next grow!
Thanks Mel, I'll be starting the new journal after transplant.....2 have been topped at 4th node, so I should be able to start training very soon.
Congrats on the harvest Happy. Beautiful manicure job and pretty buds. Exciting, new babies in there. Can't wait to see how you train.
Awwww well thank you miss ray, but it's only the first trim I do three rounds every time.

And no worries Im going to try to make the training aggressive and entertaining.....fingers crossed for no snapped branches lol

Many many congrats my friend! The buds are so sparkly it looks like glitter spots all over it. Gotta love it when tehyre dense, just pulled in a couple girls for chop yesterday and both were heavier and denser than Id been hoping for. Its a relief after cut and trim and its all looking and feeling like yours do.:welldone::yahoo::high-five:

Good stuff!! ANd sooooo here for the next grow! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ok all this journal is finished... I will leave off with a smoke report and final weight.

So for final weight it was 48 grams dry... Fluffy and dense... Kinda weird lol.

Ok for the smoke it's fruity with a pleasant odd flavor in there that I cannot discribe...never tasted it before lol but the buzz is clean and even...not to much head or body buzzing just right.

But that about wraps it up for this journal. I appreciate all who followed along and all who have helped me along the way... You all are the MVPs 😉.....with out further adieu I feel this journal COMPLETE!

Picz of budz to come later when I finish work.

Ok all this journal is finished... I will leave off with a smoke report and final weight.

So for final weight it was 48 grams dry... Fluffy and dense... Kinda weird lol.

Ok for the smoke it's fruity with a pleasant odd flavor in there that I cannot discribe...never tasted it before lol but the buzz is clean and even...not to much head or body buzzing just right.

But that about wraps it up for this journal. I appreciate all who followed along and all who have helped me along the way... You all are the MVPs 😉.....with out further adieu I feel this journal COMPLETE!

Picz of budz to come later when I finish work.
Sounds like a nice 🐝 buzz, what time should I come over. lol

Congratulations on your nomination for Grow Journal of the Month Good Luck broski. CL🍀
Thanks I was shocked to see it... But the other nominations are far better journals imo.
Sounds like a nice 🐝 buzz, what time should I come over. lol
Shit your only like 16 hours away I'll roll a fatty head on over 😂

Thanks I was shocked to see it... But the other nominations are far better journals imo.

Shit your only like 16 hours away I'll roll a fatty head on over 😂
16 hours for a retired O.T.R. Driver is like going to the store for cigs.lol and don’t underestimate your GJ I found it informative ,entertaining and funny.

So I use a buffing emery board from a nail kit for the sanding as it's like 400-500 grit....easy on the shell.

And if you look at a seed it has a clear edge...that's the side I "scuff" until it shows the lighter color (inner membrane wall).

1550137380~3.jpg
That's awesome HH. I never knew exactly where to do it, where it opens makes good sense. I used a matchbook or box and slide it on there, then put it in an empty pill bottle and shake it around to loosen the shell. Thanks for the effort on this.

That's awesome HH. I never knew exactly where to do it, where it opens makes good sense. I used a matchbook or box and slide it on there, then put it in an empty pill bottle and shake it around to loosen the shell. Thanks for the effort on this.
No problem, I do it every time and have not had a single dud....all pop surface 🤙

Glad I can be of some help....but the match box idea is great to

No problem, I do it every time and have not had a single dud....all pop surface 🤙

Glad I can be of some help....but the match box idea is great to
That’s how I do it the Ed Rosenthal method, line a matchbox with fine grit sandpaper, place seeds inside and shake for a minute, mix 1oz of peroxide in half cup of water, wet paper towel and place seeds on towel, fold p.towel to cover seeds and place in zip lock bag, put bag in a warm dark spot + check daily for germination.

Back
Top Bottom