N.L-X-P.C.K Auto Grow

Had my kiddo all day yesterday, played in the rain and what not :) ..... Had no time to do an update lol this kid has a internal power plant had me running all day.

Those last pics!! Its starting to look like some sorta organic lazer beam radar dish. Death starring its way up to fully operational status is what its doing!
gonna toast some ewoks and schmoke them up like the liddle widdle buds they are!

Those last pics!! Its starting to look like some sorta organic lazer beam radar dish. Death starring its way up to fully operational status is what its doing!
gonna toast some ewoks and schmoke them up like the liddle widdle buds they are!
Yooooo good mornin growmie howz ur day treating ya... And thatz a hilarious description of the nuggiez 😆 I just pictured my bud flying around the Forest of endor Lazer beaming anything fuzzy.

Thanks for that 😂

Yooooo good mornin growmie howz ur day treating ya... And thatz a hilarious description of the nuggiez 😆 I just pictured my bud flying around the Forest of endor Lazer beaming anything fuzzy.

Thanks for that 😂
We has a very special kind of fan fiction around here lol!

Good ...afternoon, now. Dayz good, super roasted at moment trying to catch up on threads etc. Have to update my grow and then back to writing trashy psychonaut erotica for uhm... the Zon, as I've recently seen it referred to as :cheer::thedoubletake::headbanger:

Good ...afternoon, now. Dayz good, super roasted at moment trying to catch up on threads etc. Have to update my grow and then back to writing trashy psychonaut erotica for uhm... the Zon, as I've recently seen it referred to as :cheer::thedoubletake::headbanger:
I'm glad there's a select few here with a great imaginative humor lol makes me feel at home....I say stuff in public just joking and I get looked at like I have 4 headz lol love it.

But glad your day is goin well... And I to am pleasantly blazed on my lemon dosi 🥴....the brews are helping ;)

And yup doing the same trying to get caught up....I'm a week maybe more behind on a few journals 🤦😵‍💫

Had my kiddo all day yesterday, played in the rain and what not :) ..... Had no time to do an update lol this kid has a internal power plant had me running all day.
That’s great bro, spend all the time you can cause they grow up too darn fast 💨 My little girl made me a Grandpa @ 40❤️

That’s great bro, spend all the time you can cause they grow up too darn fast 💨 My little girl made me a Grandpa @ 40❤️
Oooof mine would still be to young by the time I'm forty thank the godz lol but yea I've been told this since her birth. "Take all the time I can now cuz when she grows up and has her own life you'll miss the time you had to be together"....and I take it to heart 😊.

And yup doing the same trying to get caught up....I'm a week maybe more behind on a few journal

Its crazy how much stuff is constantly happening here that I want to know every little thing about! lol.. its a part time job!

Its crazy how much stuff is constantly happening here that I want to know every little thing about! lol.. its a part time job!
It's why I've had to back off a little bit, I ended up starting at Walmart, and now it feels like I have two jobs! I'll come back when I get used to the schedule and get better time management. (Not like I'm fully gone, I'm always around checking out stuff even if I don't have time to reply)

I'm glad there's a select few here with a great imaginative humor lol makes me feel at home....I say stuff in public just joking and I get looked at like I have 4 headz lol love it.

But glad your day is goin well... And I to am pleasantly blazed on my lemon dosi 🥴....the brews are helping ;)
I hope your day is going every bit as well! mmmm Lemon Dosi sounds so good. Im on Lava Breath, Im still smoking other peoples stuff lol.

I think theres more than a select few btw... lol. I mean Im pretty sure I feel people laughing at our comments quite often.

Also ... you do have four headz, I thought you knew that? o_O;):thumb:

It's why I've had to back off a little bit, I ended up starting at Walmart, and now it feels like I have two jobs! I'll come back when I get used to the schedule and get better time management. (Not like I'm fully gone, I'm always around checking out stuff even if I don't have time to reply)
Same I don't reply to much as of recent but I at least roll through and drop a like or heart ;) and congrats on the high at Walmart.

I hope your day is going every bit as well! mmmm Lemon Dosi sounds so good. Im on Lava Breath, Im still smoking other peoples stuff lol.

I think theres more than a select few btw... lol. I mean Im pretty sure I feel people laughing at our comments quite often.

Also ... you do have four headz, I thought you knew that? o_O;):thumb:
The day is dope-a-lope brutha..... And shit other people weed is good to 😂

Yea I've mellowed a bit since being here so I didn't ruin the integrity of the forum with my playful nonsense banter 😆 I e received a few messages from the higher ups ..... Ooops 😂. But hell I appreciate all the ridiculous humor...the worse the better haha.

Forget the four headz .... I'm shoked people can see me lol suckz being imaginary some times 👻

The day is dope-a-lope brutha..... And shit other people weed is good to 😂

Yea I've mellowed a bit since being here so I didn't ruin the integrity of the forum with my playful nonsense banter 😆 I e received a few messages from the higher ups ..... Ooops 😂. But hell I appreciate all the ridiculous humor...the worse the better haha.

Forget the four headz .... I'm shoked people can see me lol suckz being imaginary some times 👻
I'm glad to have not encountered that, yet. I'm usually a huge smart-ass IRL, just I tend to be well-mannered, and very soft-spoken, in customer service situations, or I guess just in Public settings lol.

I'm glad to have not encountered that, yet. I'm usually a huge smart-ass IRL, just I tend to be well-mannered, and very soft-spoken, in customer service situations, or I guess just in Public settings lol.
I work solo for a reason... I don't hide or faulter from my thoughts.....so unfortunately I can be a bit brash or over the top with how I speak or phrase things 😂 people who are around a lot enjoy the random verbal chaos but people who don't know me.....well.... I'm not a family favorite :rofl:

But I'm a good person.....just a bit fowl mouthed 😬😝.

But on any of my threadz you have full permission to be a bit out of proper if you'd like.....humor is just as good of medicine as this amazing green herb so itz all welcomed.

I work solo for a reason... I don't hide or faulter from my thoughts.....so unfortunately I can be a bit brash or over the top with how I speak or phrase things 😂 people who are around a lot enjoy the random verbal chaos but people who don't know me.....well.... I'm not a family favorite :rofl:

But I'm a good person.....just a bit fowl mouthed 😬😝.

But on any of my threadz you have full permission to be a bit out of proper if you'd like.....humor is just as good of medicine as this amazing green herb so itz all welcomed.
I don't have an option to have a grow partner, or that would be epic tbh, I've always wished I could duplicate myself somehow, and someone who has the same passion is exactly the thing I need in my tent, as I don't know everything, and I'm only one dude 🥴

Yeah, I cuss a lot, too! So does my daughter (She talks about 'dicking people down in the sand', and she's only 4 🥲), I guess my wife also doesn't help that situation, but LMFAO

Mine is also welcome to whatever shenanigans 😂
(also this emoji update, is epic!)

I don't have an option to have a grow partner, or that would be epic tbh, I've always wished I could duplicate myself somehow, and someone who has the same passion is exactly the thing I need in my tent, as I don't know everything, and I'm only one dude 🥴

Yeah, I cuss a lot, too! So does my daughter (She talks about 'dicking people down in the sand', and she's only 4 🥲), I guess my wife also doesn't help that situation, but LMFAO

Mine is also welcome to whatever shenanigans 😂
Dude thatz hilarious 😂😂😂 wtf she be watchin or hearin lol my kid gets all that I tell her not to say from me.... She hearz a colorful palette of wordz while I'm driving....I try not to be like that....but... That old lady that cut me off can indeed go choke on a piece of fuck 🤣.

And noted I'll keep it forum friendly but I got ya for a smile or chuckle 😬

Dude thatz hilarious 😂😂😂 wtf she be watchin or hearin lol my kid gets all that I tell her not to say from me.... She here's a colorful palette of wordz while I'm driving....I try not to be like that....but... That old lady that cut me off can indeed go choke on a piece of fuck 🤣.

And noted I'll keep it forum friendly but I got ya for a smile or chuckle 😬
Nono, I'm saying the fuckery is fully welcomed Lmao!
Sorry, I'm a bit high on some Sour Sangria right now xD

Oooof mine would still be to young by the time I'm forty thank the godz lol but yea I've been told this since her birth. "Take all the time I can now cuz when she grows up and has her own life you'll miss the time you had to be together"....and I take it to heart 😊.
Yeah this is the time that they want to be with you. When they get older they want to be with you when they want $$$$.Lmao 😂

Back
Top Bottom