1080w LED Inferno

heres some new pics. its nice to have them flowering now!!:morenutes::yahoo::yahoo:

some of the pics look like the leaves are really really facing up wards but it just my fan blowing them
100_2597_600x449.JPG

100_2607_600x449.JPG

100_2598_600x449.JPG

100_2599_600x449.JPG

100_2600_600x449.JPG

100_2601_600x449.JPG

yeah I'm doing 12/12 from a seed... I do the first 4 to 5 weeks under T5 then they usually go under a 400w HPS setup..The cal/mag thing only shows up with this strain under led's.. But I can say it's less using the GLH led's then other ones I've used in the past..

I will keep you updated... So far I like the GLH lights..

If it's cool with you I will post a pick at the half way point so you can take a look...:cool:

I would love to see a pic your setup. I think there are quite a few of us that would! Very kewl of Irish to let you do it. :ganjamon:

Do you have a journal thread?

Not yet... I wanted to get a run under my belt with these GLH led's before I started one.. It turns out I do got some issues to work out with my bubbler system and my cal/mag deficiency, but all and all it's working out good..

I can tell you this... It's a jungle in there...... But not like Irish's jungle....

I will post a couple of pics for you guys at the 4 week mark and give a quick run down of the situation.
Unfortunately this Hashberry strain I play with puts on all of it's weight in the last 4 weeks of flowering..
So I will also post an 8 week pic so you guys can see what I'm talking about.:bongrip:

Hey Irish your jungle is looking great. I have a question for you and your followers my seedlings are about 3 inches tall now is it time to move them under led and if so should I start them on the 90w triband or the jumbo 180 or both?
to be honest ive always had bad luck with those ufo's too close when their young. if you have them under CFL's i would leave then until they grow a few more inches. if you do use the ufo's use the jumbo but keep it like 20" at first then slowly move it down as the plant get bigger. remember start high with that light!
I will post a couple of pics for you guys at the 4 week mark and give a quick run down of the situation.
Unfortunately this Hashberry strain I play with puts on all of it's weight in the last 4 weeks of flowering..
So I will also post an 8 week pic so you guys can see what I'm talking about.:bongrip:

sounds good cant wait

Hi bro, sorry to been absent lately. Looking awesome. Everything is so nice and uniform. I think you should turn off the AC. It's not hot enough. ;)

That's really gonna be nice as is it fills in.

:bravo::peace:

to be honest ive always had bad luck with those ufo's too close when their young. if you have them under CFL's i would leave then until they grow a few more inches. if you do use the ufo's use the jumbo but keep it like 20" at first then slowly move it down as the plant get bigger. remember start high with that light!

Ok I got the 180 20 inches above the plants and will watch them closely. Thanks for your help man!:thanks::rollit:

Hi bro, sorry to been absent lately. Looking awesome. Everything is so nice and uniform. I think you should turn off the AC. It's not hot enough. ;)

That's really gonna be nice as is it fills in.

:bravo::peace:

Long time know see brother, hope all is well?

ya the A/C is giving me a brain freeze.lol. na it actually hasn't been too bad this past week it was in the high 80's and low 90's but this next week its gonna get hot again, so we shall see?

i cant wait until they fill in and get some buds packed on, i am very very curios to see how this grow turns out with this much led watts?

Ok I got the 180 20 inches above the plants and will watch them closely. Thanks for your help man!:thanks::rollit:

no problem!

just keep an eye on them if they look like their wilting raise the light up, every strain has its own sweet spot with these leds you just have to find it. its always better to start high then work you way down slowly. i know that jumbo can be harsh if too close on baby plants ive learn the hard way.

Hey Irish, I haven't been by your tent for a little while... man, those babes are boinkin'.

Everything looks so neat, too. Looks like you're treating them right :bravo:

well I F'ed up last night!! my dumb @$$ forgot to turn off my light in my grow room when i took pics last night, so my room CFL stayed on the whole time when they were in 12hr of dark time. i hope it dosent mess with them too much? i always do this one every grow but this time i finally got them to flower. i dont think on day will hurt them too much and make then go back into veg mode or mess with them?

Shouldn't be an issue bro....but anything can happen.

Best wishes...

Hope all is well bro. Aside from the slight err. It's all good Irish brotha !

well I F'ed up last night!! my dumb @$$ forgot to turn off my light in my grow room when i took pics last night, so my room CFL stayed on the whole time when they were in 12hr of dark time. i hope it dosent mess with them too much? i always do this one every grow but this time i finally got them to flower. i dont think on day will hurt them too much and make then go back into veg mode or mess with them?

zat right, lol? I'd think by now you'd have made an EXTRA-LARGE sign telling you to turn off the lights and hung it by the exit.

Just think of as an extra-full moon?

Probably won't halt the flowering process. Might induce hermaphrodism in plants that are predisposed to it. Then again, if they haven't gone shim yet, lol...

So did you start their night as soon as you realized (resetting the clock so that they got the full 12 hours of darkness and are now on a new schedule)?

Shouldn't be an issue bro....but anything can happen.

Best wishes...

Hope all is well bro. Aside from the slight err. It's all good Irish brotha !
i hope not brother
Hey Irish All you can do is wait and see with light thing. I hope things just goes right for you. :peace:
true! thanks man
The waiting is Torturous! Hey don't worry too much what will be will be you can't change it just go with it and chalk it up to another lesson learned. I did a bone head move a few days ago. I dropped one of my 6in fans from the top of the tent to the bottom hitting about 4-5 main branches of one of my biggest plants. Lucky it didn't break any branches just bent them. Good luck to you...:bongrip:

that how i was looking at it, shit its the only way to look at it. it is what it is you cant change the past.

that sucks about ur fan falling

zat right, lol? I'd think by now you'd have made an EXTRA-LARGE sign telling you to turn off the lights and hung it by the exit.

Just think of as an extra-full moon?

Probably won't halt the flowering process. Might induce hermaphrodite in plants that are predisposed to it. Then again, if they haven't gone shim yet, lol...

So did you start their night as soon as you realized (resetting the clock so that they got the full 12 hours of darkness and are now on a new schedule)?

man you need to quit scaring me about the whole plants turning hermaphrodite! LMAO!! your getting me all stressed out, i hope to never see that happen to any of my grows!

no i left the light schedule as is never changed it they just got 24hrs of light that day. this happens to me every grow and it always turns out ok at the end so let pray it dose this time.

i am taping the light switch down tonight.lol

Back
Top Bottom