1080w LED Inferno

Hi Irish:)

Gravity works good! ive used it allot and my friend has tested many different ways of using it. this was the best way every time with us. flush with plain water before feeding gravity. then feed .5tsp for three waterings straight 3 weeks before harvest. raise your lights if using HID. this stuff is no joke and will burn you plants very easy always feed with just gravity nothing els.

It sure worked for me on this last grow. Did it exactly as you said. Part of my routine now!:ganjamon:

Hey what do you guys think about seeing me do another grow with these lights? i am thinking of putting a tent in my room 3'11" x 3'11" and putting 6 plants in their and only vegging for a week or 2 and letting them grow straight up. i would try a different strain maybe a haze strain?
my question is what would you guys see a GLH 300w or a 180w grow? I would have to save up a little to buy 1. but what would you guys like to see id i did deiced to add another grow?

LMAO that the size of my tent I am going to grow in. People say that 6 plants it will get crazy. So i am shooting for four plants. I think with the LED's it should not get too crazy. Haze or some OG kush i think you would love :bong:

re: LED GROW TEST. 126W hydro grow led VS. 180W permalink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------17th jan 2010

600w led test will be interesting. soon irish boy will have a room full of leds...cant wait for that test either lol

:bong: i knew lol

Glad your unit is in route!!! Can't wait for mine! Several weeks I am sure, but it's alllll good!!

How's things Irish bro?

-go

re: LED GROW TEST. 126W hydro grow led VS. 180W permalink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------17th jan 2010

600w led test will be interesting. soon irish boy will have a room full of leds...cant wait for that test either lol

:bong: i knew lol

lol. soon my friend soon. although 1080w of led should do the trick just fine.lol. my room is gonna be so bright :yahoo:

Glad your unit is in route!!! Can't wait for mine! Several weeks I am sure, but it's alllll good!!

How's things Irish bro?

-go

things are good loving the hydro, every day its a dramatic difference in growth. their getting nice an big now. fill in real nice. I am glade my lights are on their way, we finally get to see a high power led grow:) even though i am sure my yield will be hurting because of these crazy high temps i have having. but when it cools down then i am gonna rock this 1080w out. i should get them in a few days then break the glass out and hang them. although i think i will only use 600w ie. two 300's for veg then add the third one for flowering. 1080w is kinda over kill when their still veging

Im sure you get plenty of these questions and I'm here to ask another:

I am looking to set up a fair sized flowering room of either 2 4x8 or 3 4x4 trays and really want to make the best investment I can. Because I get so much heat I think its time to go to LED but there is just so much out there and so much BS i'm trying to figure out what the best really is. I am looking at the 576w from GROWITLED and the 700w from LED Grow Lights - Best New LED Grow Light - 3w USA LEDs 90 Day Guarantee as well as the 600w from Welcome to Grow LED Hydro - LED Grow Lights - Hydroponics - Plant Lighting (which i believe is what you have). Anything you have to offer will be taken with much appreciation.:thanks:

Im sure you get plenty of these questions and I'm here to ask another:

I am looking to set up a fair sized flowering room of either 2 4x8 or 3 4x4 trays and really want to make the best investment I can. Because I get so much heat I think its time to go to LED but there is just so much out there and so much BS i'm trying to figure out what the best really is. I am looking at the 576w from GROWITLED and the 700w from LED Grow Lights - Best New LED Grow Light - 3w USA LEDs 90 Day Guarantee as well as the 600w from Welcome to Grow LED Hydro - LED Grow Lights - Hydroponics - Plant Lighting (which i believe is what you have). Anything you have to offer will be taken with much appreciation.:thanks:

sorry bro i cant be any help. ive only tried the GLH 600w. it treated me good for sure. i just cant say about the others since ive never used them. i wouldn't feel right giving info on something ive never used.

you can look at my last 600w grow with the GLH light and see if you like the results. the link is in my sig.

A word of advice for the ones who just asked me about the different led lights. IMO when a company says a low watt led light will match a higher watt HPS i see it as a scam. I have never seen 180w led match a 600w hps. they usaly are only good watt for watt or a little better. but not 180w= 400-600w hps. ive never seen that and ive seen allot of led grows in my time. I will bet money that 350w will not match 1000w of HPS. Ive never used any of those grow lights u guys asked about but this is a guide line i look at when buying an led light. also warranty and trail period should be enough to finish a full grow. if not makes me think their hiding something. I also would buy any leds that uses 120 degree leds, penetration will suffer.

Always look for grow journals before buying from an led company.

i some of that can help you?

Go Green, glad you made a choice on a new light keep me up on how it goes for ya. Irish, I would like to see ya use a 180 in the future. For the small potato guys like me. Looks like the plants are dealing with the heat well too. I think if they can make in the heat when small it's all downhill after they get bigger/stronger. .V.
P.S. Best of luck Bro, hard to keep up with this big ass thread, don't post much but I'm here with ya, as always LOL!

Oh yes about that other problem with my clone bubbler. Got 3% H2O2. Added 10 ml per quart, two days later evidence of rooting going on! Cha ching! Thanks to all who helped.

Go Green, glad you made a choice on a new light keep me up on how it goes for ya. Irish, I would like to see ya use a 180 in the future. For the small potato guys like me. Looks like the plants are dealing with the heat well too. I think if they can make in the heat when small it's all downhill after they get bigger/stronger. .V.
P.S. Best of luck Bro, hard to keep up with this big ass thread, don't post much but I'm here with ya, as always LOL!

ya so far so good! my fear is when they start budding, ive seen it before with HID they get runny and fluffy buds witch loses yield. they just dont fill in a fatten up with dense nugs. this is my fear with the heat that i hope to avoid.

ok irish,
stuck my nose in that stinking stuff...dark force is right...solves the riddle of jimmy hoffa and some others...believe it or not, it is not the worst i've smelled, and i could stand it, but we have an ozonator right outside the rooms so it goes away real quick...hope it works as strong as it smells...lavendar

Back
Top Bottom