1st DWC Grow

One of the pics of my bubblelicious I cut a week ago
20140623_123141.jpg

Thanks stealth it impressed me for a auto yielded about triple the purple cheese did but it got over 5 ft and was taking light from my cheese bomb so I cut it a week early but it still had mostly cloudy trichomes

How's the smoke with jut cloudy trichs

Ok I need help I have lost power they say till tomorrow I'm not sure what to do about the dwc? Now I'm seeing why I liked soil any help would be awsome

Nothing will come of it from a DWC stand point. I had my bubblers unplugged for like 5 days before I noticed. Just check the res until the power is back on. I don't believe root rot can set in that fast. I assume the lights are out also. I don think an extended dark period will harm them too much. No worries McNasty, ur ladies are soldiers and they will get thru this

Looking at ur last update I'm seeing several wilting fan leaves what looks like is on the HPS side but the LED side doesn't have that issue. I'm wondering how/why that is. Maybe time for a slight trim of te big fan leaves. How close is that HPS? I don't see any light burn so the distance should be an issue tho.

Lmao nice fix.... I need to invest in one of those.. She definitely looks like she needs a good trim. That may allow them to perk back up. Have you been checking your trichs?

I harvested mine at mainly cloudy with a few amber. Don't want the couch lock. Want a more head high. Whe. Do you plan in harvesting? I'm gonna be looking for that pump as well. Add it to a couple of my smaller buckets

Yea I just started flushing after I seen that dobi use ph water or normal? Never had it done in dwc here's a that air pump
41oc29qP_ML.jpg

Thanks for the photo... I'll be sure to pick up a few. And when u flushed mine I used regular tap water which was at about 6.3ph. I also used a flushing agent. Here's how it went

When I decided to flush, I removed my plants from their buckets(air stone was tangled in roots so that came out too.) I then fully washed both buckets with soap and water and rinsed thoroughly. I also rinsed off the root ball and grow medium(rapid rooter and hydroton rocks) with regular water. Filled up the res with about 1 gallon of water(enough for two days). After the two days I drained whatever water was left and rinsed the bucket and roots again. Filled with another gallon of water and added 5ml of GH Florakleen and let that run for two days. After the two says I rinsed root ball and bucket and filled with plain water. I let that go until I was ready to chop down. In total I ran my flush for 7-8 days.

All of that was probably overkill but I wanted to make sure I had them conpmety flushed as I tasted a branch before the flush and it was HORRIBLE!! Even if u don't have a flushing agency just run with plain water for atleast a week and you should be fine.

Hope that helped

Back
Top Bottom