1st DWC Grow

Update my bushy plant the cheese bomb drinks over a gallon a day lately
20140507_094623-1.jpg
20140507_094619-1.jpg
20140507_094614-1.jpg

:thumb:
That Cheese bomb looks awesome, I'd smoke the hell outta that. Love the tied plant too...we seem to have a lot of MJ Dominatrix's on this forum. hahah
How did you get the ties on the DWC lid? Did you put holes in it? Then just snap it shut over the ties? I used some fishing string and weights (sinkers) to force mine to grow off to the side so I could get more than one plant per bucket because once you put anything on those lids, it becomes a PITA to deal with but your idea looks much better. Is it working well?

EDIT: Are those zip ties? String?

Zip tied I had some left over I drilled little holes all around it and it snaps in place I think line would of worked better but I didn't wanna untie them and re tie them I'm definitely a fan of the cheese bomb I can't wait for her to flower hopefully when it happens she flowers like she grows!

And I can freely c hanger the res with no issues so I'm loving it wish I could of figured it out sooner. I tried stretching this plant out moved the light 2 ft from the plant and it still got so bushy the light wasn't hitting the bottom

Yea well I just popped my purple cheese top and there it is with a vengeance root rot so I'll be cutting it down I got it away for a while band now it's back sucks but at least it was pretty far in flower still could of went 3 weeks but stuff happens I'll post pic of the little plant soon

Back
Top Bottom