1st Ever Grow: 450W LED, Blueberry Kush Auto & Dark Devil Auto

re: 1st Ever Grow - 450w LED - Blueberry Kush Auto & Dark Devil Auto

Needing some help guys and gals. I'm starting to notice some leaves curling inwards. Not too sure if it's normal that autos do this with their early leaves or possibly it's heat stress? I have the light just above 24" of the top of the plant. Any suggestions?
420-magazine-mobile507584818.jpg
420-magazine-mobile352074645.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1676961353.jpg

1st Ever Grow - 450W LED Blueberry Kush Auto & Candy Cane Auto

I dont think its heat/light stress, maybe just one of those weird things that young plants go through.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread
Thanks PW. I was going to ask you, when do you recommend starting to add grow, kelp and Calmag?

So I'm trying to decide on a third plant to add to the grow. I'd also like to know if it's a bad decision to add a new seedling to an in progress grow when my other two plants will be a little over a week older.

Anyway here are my choices:
. Amphetamine auto
. Blue treacle
. Cheery bomb
. Candy cane
. Train wreck X Star Ryder
. Columbian gold
. OG Kush

All strains are autos....
And go.

So I'm trying to decide on a third plant to add to the grow. I'd also like to know if it's a bad decision to add a new seedling to an in progress grow when my other two plants will be a little over a week older.

. Amphetamine auto
. Blue treacle
. Cheery bomb
. Candy cane
. Columbian gold
. OG Kush

And go.

I'm running autos on cycles about a month apart and germinating another right now. I'm just keeping them all on the same light cycle, no matter the stage of each plant. it's one reason I chose autos, so I can stagger grows and always habe a fresh batch to harvest every few weeks

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

I'm running autos on cycles about a month apart and germinating another right now. I'm just keeping them all on the same light cycle, no matter the stage of each plant. it's one reason I chose autos, so I can stagger grows and always habe a fresh batch to harvest every few weeks

I think I might follow suit! Thanks for the help ladyk.

OG Kush all the way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

. Amphetamine auto
. Blue treacle
. Cheery bomb
. Candy cane
. Columbian gold
. OG Kush

And go.

I'm in the same boat in my grow, two clones and a couple of bag seeds seedlings growing, and two strains on the way from cks, going to see how you pull this off but imo you should be able to, might need to get a clone or veg tent

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm in the same boat in my grow, two clones and a couple of bag seeds seedlings growing, and two strains on the way from cks, going to see how you pull this off but imo you should be able to, might need to get a clone or veg tent

What makes you say so? I was wondering if the older plants might literally overshadow the seedlings if I throw them in to late. And the humidity might also be a problem... But I'm curious to know how an additional tent would benefit.
Tra how are you making out on your grow buddy

It's coming along pretty well. They're in their 4 hours of rest right now. I'll make sure to snap pics when I get off work tonight.

Nice man gives you something to look forward to while your working mine will be up at about 8:30pm est lol...if you don't mind me asking Tra how often are you watering and how much? Do you tend to water after lights come on? I try to wait an hour after they wake and water them it's been about every 3 days until these 5 gal smart pots are ready for watering

But what about the different light spectrum needed for veg and flower? I'm sure I could do that with my LED, but with the bloom light on as well.

Better keep the same strain or similar so OG Kush plus it's epic smoke if you got the real ones. happy grow

Nice man gives you something to look forward to while your working mine will be up at about 8:30pm est lol...if you don't mind me asking Tra how often are you watering and how much? Do you tend to water after lights come on? I try to wait an hour after they wake and water them it's been about every 3 days until these 5 gal smart pots are ready for watering

I believe my first watering was on the 9th, so a week after they had been above soil. I made the typical noob mistake and probably ended up with closer to 50% runoff rather than 20% lol. But they should hold over for another 3-4 days at least I think before I have to water again. I do it about an hour or two after they wake up as well. However that might change and I'll have to start watering them 3 hours prior to lights out.

But what about the different light spectrum needed for veg and flower? I'm sure I could do that with my LED, but with the bloom light on as well.
Well right now I have the viparspectra 450W led that has switches for veg and bloom. I am debating on pulling the trigger on buying abother one. I just found out my Dark Devil Auto seeds will be here this week so I'm thinking about planting two of those alongside these but that decision is still way up in the air. The other choice is to buy a 300W LED and put one plant under it for veg and flower alongside my 450W.

Better keep the same strain or similar so OG Kush plus it's epic smoke if you got the real ones. happy grow

Whats the reasoning behind this if you dont mind me asking? Will having different strains have effect on the yield or taste?

Back
Top Bottom