1st Grow, 2 Noobs, Mystery Beans In Soil & Vermiculite, LEDs & CFLs

Re: 1st Grow - 2 Noobs - Mystery Beans In Soil & Vermiculite - LEDs & CFLs

Hey folks here are the kids today.

IMG_20170428_142814.jpg

IMG_20170428_142822.jpg

IMG_20170428_142828.jpg

IMG_20170428_142833.jpg

So today was watering day. I have been watering every 4 days with 40 to 44 ounces of filtered, PH tap water with molasses. The babies are looking awesome they just keep growing like "weeds" LOL since the last defole. I'm thinking about maybe flipping the lights before the exhaust system goes in. I might just give them 1 more week of veg and then go to bloom.

I have some news as well my friend.
Remember them preflowers we spoke of? My ladies are having a growth spurt since adjusting to the transplant and I was able to sex 3 of the 8 mystery beans..

They've been on 24 hr light for weeks

Previous name:T4
420-magazine-mobile469467146.jpg

new name: Adam..

Previous name:T2
420-magazine-mobile1575068276.jpg

new name:Eve..

Previous name:T3
420-magazine-mobile618990481.jpg

New name:Jorgie..

That's funny as all hell. You named one after me. :rofl: At least your's are showing themselves. I honestly don't see what my other family member saw but I trust what he says he has more experience than me for sure. Like I said I don't see it in mine but I'm gonna keep posting to the very end. :thumb:

Well I just took the opportunity join to Amazon prime not because of their fab movies which I've already seen a dozen times but for their 2 day free shipping so that I can get my exhaust system and other products that much faster. Just on one order I save more money for 2 day shipping than the membership price. I'm all about trying to save money whenever I can, fleebay and amazon regular take too long to ship. Time is money.

So I have been watering every 4 days. Yesterday and today the plants look like they're thirsty and have some heat stress. It has been a little hot in the closet. The A/C isn't doing much when I close the door and the lights are on. It can climb to the upper 90's and even to 100 degrees in there. I will be ordering the exhaust system in the next few days. Once I put it in it will pull the cold air into the closet which will cool things down for now I guess I will give them some more water and see what happens.

Trying Bro see like right now my sis in law is here so I had to close the door she's got a big mouth. When I'm home alone with wifey I keep the door open its a nice 70 to 72 in there. Once I put in the exhaust system, like I said it will pull the cool air into the closet as well as exchange the stanky danky air.

I guess I'm just curious about this system your waiting on. Will it vent the hot air outside, or back into the room? My last grow was in an unventilated closet this past winter which was ok, but now i see such a difference in temp and growth with the constant air exchange I have now. This is the back view. I still have a pillow and a blanket jammed in there lol. The duct is on the left of the blue blanket.
420-magazine-mobile2062319947.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2040661448.jpg

What the window faces

Two more females showed their stuff btw. .

So far out of 8 mystery seeds, 3 females, 2 males, 3 unconfirmed.

OK Pro, here it is the system I'm getting is a vivosun 4in 203 cfm inline fan with carbon scrubber and duct hose. It will go from the top of my grow closet to the turbine on the roof. The charcoal filter/scrubber will be in the closet above everything connected to the ceiling by a 90 degree elbow. In the ceiling will be the accordion style aluminum duct hose connected from the elbow to the fan. The fan will be hung near the closest turbine to the room and connected from the the duct hose to the turbine sending the heat and the stanky, danky smell right out of the roof and exchanging the air that's in the closet with cool air from the house.
Here are some pictures of the stuff I'm getting.

710VUQGcslL_SL1500_.jpg

71L5hEEqAhL_SL1239_.jpg

41llGi3yEjL.jpg

91ie7R7xp5L_SL1500_.jpg

That's everything except for the 14-2 electrical cable I have to buy to run a new circuit from the breaker box to the fan, lights, and A/C

So I decided to water them every 3 days instead of 4. I watered them today with the same amount of water and molasses. Filtered tap water PH 7.5 added my molasses and PH dropped to 7.0 so I left it there when the water goes through the soil the PH will drop some more. 42 to 45 ounces of water to each. Give it a while and see what I see.
Right now, door open A/C off RH is 45%, Temp is 73F degrees

So it's been a few houre since I watered the kids. They look the same or worse than before. I have come to the conclusion that they are still going through Nitro Tox and the surplus in the soil isn't going to go away on its own. I was hoping that the plants would use it up but it's just too much. I'm going to have to leach it out by flushing them.
Here are some pics I took of the babies.

Plant #1 X 2 pics
IMG_20170503_072940.jpg

IMG_20170503_073319.jpg

Plant #2 X 2 pics
IMG_20170503_075310.jpg

IMG_20170503_075342.jpg

Plant #3 X 2 pics
IMG_20170503_081008.jpg

IMG_20170503_081025.jpg

Plant #4 X 2 pics
IMG_20170503_082118.jpg

IMG_20170503_082137.jpg

Well, I'm Going to flush them by this evening unless someone has something different to say.

Back
Top Bottom