1st Grow, 2 Noobs, Mystery Beans In Soil & Vermiculite, LEDs & CFLs

So it seems that I have an immediate problem. It's getting to hot in the grow area. When the door's closed it gets to 100 degrees as you can see. I run the lights from '6AM till 2AM' 20 hours on 4 hours off. I have to run them during the day because the "NOSIES" tend to be in every bodies business but their own.

101133.jpg

I know what needs done. However, I have not yet found an A/C for this room. The ones I have found are too tall for my window. I bought an air unit a few days ago from WM but it wouldn't fit the height, being a whole 13 and 5/8 inches tall. My window only opens to a great big 11 and 1/2 inches. So I tried taking out the lower sash to find that I would have to take out the whole window to take out the lower sash. I should just take out the whole window make a new window frame, put the A/C in and cover the rest with a perfectly cut piece of marine plywood and paint it on the outside. Cool air, block out the light and nosy neighbors. Just one thing wrong "THE LANDLORD" Dilemmas, Dilemmas.
Oh yeah, of course there's also the exhaust system for the smell.

Yesterday I watered and fed the children. that's what they are, their totally dependent on you for everything. I made a 3 gal solution.

Filtered Water PH 7.5 added the following.
Earth Juice Grow NPK 2-1-1, 1 tbsp per gal = 3 Tbsp Total
Earth Juice Catalyst A blend of good things, 1 Tsp per gal = 3 Tsp Total
Earth Juice Elements Bloom NPK 0-16-16, .5 Tsp per gal = 1.5 Tsp Total
Gen. Hydro. CALiMAGic NPK 1-0-0, CAL 5, MAG 1.5, IRON 0.1, 1 Tsp per gal = 3 Tsp Total
Grandmas old fassioned Molasses 1 Tbsp per gal = 3 Tbsp Total
Solution PH before adjusting 6.6, no need to adjust

I watered them with 60oz of solution each. I even fed my ALOE and my CROTON, here's a pic of my ALOE

IMG_20170416_032041.jpg

Pretty good results on bringing the ALOE back to life. I bought it online for my birthday, it showed up on my birthday dead almost. the 2 cut off leaves is what's left of the original plant.

So I'm getting ready for a shower and the there's a knock at the door. It's the postman with a package. Go to my study and open it, it's my seeds from GYO.

:woohoo:

GYO.jpg

The BUBBLELICIOUS from RESIN is mixed with LAVENDER

My nephew says he has smoked LAVENDER and was blown away by it. We shall see

So I ordered them on 4/9 and they say 10 to 14 working days in most cases. Well I don't mind telling ya'll that I was a might worried sending them my money. Dealing with some one who's not in your normal circle of doing business and getting what I sent for. I know you old timers are like "what was you scared of?" I was afraid of getting duped or getting cuffed at the door. But I'm a happy camper I will definitely do more business with them.

Have you checked for preflowers yet? They might already be telling you their sex.

I didn't think you actually forgot me, lol I just have a habit of typing like I talk the "remember" part was kinda rhetorical.

My babies finally used up all the nutes in the FFOF and I can finally feed. Seed day came for me as well! Though I must admit your appetite is bigger than mine lol. I just ordered 5 fem White Widow from CKS (they sent 7 ;) )

A mans prowess is measured by his appetites. No I haven't checked as of lately, but tomorrow I don't have nothing to do and I will check and update.
You know it's funny, I talk the same way it's just like we type the same way we talk in person but with out the accents. A lot about the way we talk gets lost in the typing.
put up some current pics, I'll put some up too see what things look like.

420-magazine-mobile1721549338.jpg

One of them started looking bad and I chopped it . bringing me from 8 to 7...then I planted the 2 smallest seeds from my widow package, bringing me up to 9. A few days later i saw the symptoms of my dead plant on a few of the others and realized my issue was a humidity/temp issue and fixed it.

I felt bad that I chopped the dead plant too early so I planted my last bagseed as a resurrection of sorts....that odd number 9 was bothering me as well, I won't lie. The 3 seedlings are in the back left, so a little hard to see.

Good Morning My Brother from another mother, I see the one seedling on the very left in back. I will post up as soon as I'm done helping with dishes and get my coffee on wake and bake. LOL See you in a little bit so while I'm gone did you see the video at the top of this page? I put it there for you to see what I did to our favorite soil.
:rofl::rofl:

Good Morning My Brother from another mother, I see the one seedling on the very left in back. I will post up as soon as I'm done helping with dishes and get my coffee on wake and bake. LOL See you in a little bit so while I'm gone did you see the video at the top of this page? I put it there for you to see what I did to our favorite soil.
:rofl::rofl:
Morning my friend,
That one seedling you see.....I bought this stuff from this chick and oh man, out of 2 Oz it had 19 grams of shake! That's 19 out of 56! So the smoke was super dry...but smelled/tasted pretty good. After getting rid of most there was this one sole seed in there, it was fate. Two days later and she caught up with the widows and is bigger now. I say "she" out of positive thinking. (the widows are the only actual feminised beans here)

so here are my babies, I saw what looked like powdery white mold and it's been getting into the 100 degrees in that room. Spoke to my nephew he has an A/C that fits that window don't know if he's lending it to me or selling it to me. Have to wait till the first of the month to order the exhaust fan and don't know if I will have the money to get everything for it this month. Might have to wait June to do the whole job.A break in the news, my nephew loan me the A/C till I could find one. I just came from picking it up. So here are the pictures.

These four pictures are of plant #1

IMG_20170418_150122.jpg

IMG_20170418_150144.jpg

IMG_20170418_150214.jpg

IMG_20170418_150224.jpg

These four are plant #2

IMG_20170418_150250.jpg

IMG_20170418_150303.jpg

IMG_20170418_150321.jpg

IMG_20170418_150336.jpg

These four are plant #3

IMG_20170418_151150.jpg

IMG_20170418_151204.jpg

IMG_20170418_151217.jpg

IMG_20170418_151235.jpg

These three are of plant #4 "The Runt"

IMG_20170418_151426.jpg

IMG_20170418_151437.jpg

IMG_20170418_151449.jpg

I think they're suffering some Nute burn and what I believe to be white powdery mildew there was a white powdery substance on several leaves different plants so I attacked with NEEM OIL.
I'll check the pre-flowers for sexual orientation tomorrow. Jeez I sound like freaking Dr.
They seem to be fighting through the over feeding I gave them fairly well. And the mildew got it covered with the NEEM.

Re: 1st Grow - 2 Noobs - Mystery Beans In Soil & Vermiculite - LEDs & CFLs

BTW the video link didn't work, I meant to tell you that....lol why schedule a time to check for preflowers? You can check every day, it only takes a couple minutes. Everything is looking good though. There are pretty cheap exhaust solutions out there, especially if you are running 100.

Edit: grammatical errors

Back
Top Bottom