1st Grow, 2 Noobs, Mystery Beans In Soil & Vermiculite, LEDs & CFLs

So here are the pics of the plants that I re-trimmed and tied down.

This is Plant #2 before trimming and tying

IMG_20170327_135855.jpg

This after trimming and tying

IMG_20170327_141234.jpg

IMG_20170327_143218.jpg

this is Plant #3 This after trimming

IMG_20170327_144122.jpg

IMG_20170327_144213.jpg

There's no need to cut them... but if you are looking for EVEN growth you cut the fan leaves off and they will grow back at the same time. Every node will be a budsite. Those 2 branches sticking up are going to be taller than all the other ones.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Hi Fam, I have been dealing with a severe neck pain since last month. I had chucked it up to sleeping incorrectly and kinked it up, I've had it before. About a week into the neck pain it stopped hurting. However, then my right shoulder began with a nagging dull pain, about a week ago my finger tips began getting numb along with the radiating pain in the shoulder, shoulder blade, upper arm and into my hand. I hate hospitals so I've been putting it off along with my wife. Today I couldn't straighten out my neck, I've had to keep it leaning to the left. If I straightened it out half my arm and hand would go numb and the other half of my arm in excruciating pain. So I decided to put my big boy undies on and go to the hospital. 2 CT Scans later and a DR. consultation, I was told that what they found was Arthritis, Bone Spurs, Bulging Disks and Degenerative Disk Disease from C1 to C7 which is the entire neck from the base of the skull to the beginning of the spine at the back and the T1 vertebra at the beginning of the back and Spinal Stenosis. I'm the PapaBear you know, I'm the one that while hurt the fuck up people come to for help because I have a hard time saying no and I get shit done. So on top of having torn Rotator Cuffs and Labrums in both shoulder and a Right hip with no cartilage rubbing bone on bone, now I got this shit to deal with. Want you all to know I'm not looking for any pity, just needed to vent a little. You find out who your friends are under three specific situation, 1) You are sick in the hospital or at home. 2) You are in jail or prison. 3) You are in some type of situation that requires some type of extreme help. On top of those three situations, when you need to vent and you see it on their faces they just want you to shut up. So I decided to just put it in writing. Whom ever wants to read can and who doesn't well, I won't know. LOL If there are Prayer Warriors out there I would appreciate the Prayer.

I'm here for u bro. First I'd like to say sorry that you were dealt such a bum hand, do your best to stay positive in these hard times.

Your grow caught my eye because of the slow start. I understand you over-watered and had a soil issue. My progress was very similar to yours and when I found out we used the same cheap soil it dawned on me what was wrong. I was careful not to overwater but they were yellowing and stunted. I transplanted into FFOF immediately and now 2 days later I'm already seeing some improvement. I used the same soul in my last grow and noticed the excess of wood in the soil....shit after a month of watering, it would look like mulch at the top!

:welcome:

Thank You ProOrNoIGrow, I try not to let anything get me down. When I get dealt lemons I make lemonade. As you can see by my journal giving up is not in my vocabulary. It's just hard not having someone unbiased to talk to sometimes, but I get by. Thanks for stopping by and going through all these pages. Hope to hear from you again soon.

:thanks:

Sorry to hear about what happened Jorgie. Look into CBD strains to medicate. Hopefully you get better. I would imagine your grow is going to start growing those fan leaves this week and only stretch. Keep up the training around the rim and in about 2 weeks you are going to be good to flower. Keep them unstressed and consistent on watering as much as possible so it goes into flower happy and healthy.

So I have been dealing with this pain in my neck and arm with numbness thru-out my right arm, and wouldn't you know I'm right handed. LOL Needless to say I haven't wanted to do much but I made a commitment to this grow and I'll be damned if don't go ahead and finish it! So it's :allgood:

I took and fed them yesterday with the following;

GEN. HYDRO. FloraMicro- TWO TSP TO GAL OF FILTERED TAP WATER
NPK (5-0-1), CAL- (5%), BORON- (.01%), COBALT- (.0005%), COPPER- (.01%), IRON- (.1%), MANGANESE- (.05%), MOLYBDENUM- (.0008%), ZINC- (.015%).

EARTH JUICE "CATALYST"- TWO TSP TO GAL OF FILTERED TAP WATER
NPK (.03-.01-.10)
EJC Doesn't say much except it's made with a bunch of good stuff.

I didn't add any CAL/MAG because the FloraMicro has 5% CAL in it.

Water PH "7.5"
Solution before adjusting 5.6 PH, After adjustment 6.87 PH

Fed the babies with 32 ounces of solution each. Trimmed and tied where I was able.

Plant#1 before grooming
210110.jpg

Plant #1 after
210210.jpg

Plant #2 before, well almost I forgot to take her pics before I started trimming.
220110.jpg

Plant #2 after
220110.jpg

Plant #3 before
230110.jpg

Plant #3 after
23021.jpg

Plant #4 before
240110.jpg

Plant #4 after
24022.jpg

This is what took from all four plants
IMG_20170403_005628.jpg

Hey Kab, Thank You for the get well wish, it's very much appreciated. well I'm supposed to go see a neurosurgeon but that won't be till May 11.
Anyway I just keep pushing through. They say pain is all in your mind, but whoever said it wasn't in pain at the time. LMAO
About the plants, I just fed them for the last time with Nitrogen. I'm going to wait about another three weeks or so till they suck it all up, and start feeding with P-K, also I'm not going to give them any more haircuts but I will keep tying them down. Hoping to be able to get another light like the one I have already in the next few weeks, they're going to need more light than what they have.

I want you guys to see how bad that "just naturals" organic mulch.....um, I'm mean soil is....

I started my seeds in this soil like jorgie did...3/11 they looked good until second set of true leaves stayed emerging then all growth completely halted and the babies yellowed.

3/26 15 days after seeds went in soil
420-magazine-mobile30426854.jpg

I didn't realized soil was my issue until I found this journal, completely uprooted and transplanted into FFOF on the same day that pic was taken.

4/3 1 week later
420-magazine-mobile888560679.jpg

Crazy that that soil can barely sustain seedlings, but you get what you pay for right?

1st Grow - 2 Noobs - Mystery Beans In Soil & Vermiculite - LEDs & CFLs

See Jorge, your journal has already helped someone! Guys keep in mind that the nutrients in ffof is only good for about 4 weeks after that u gotta feed it nutes or transplant into larger pots with more ffof. Next time if you want you can mix about 25% perlite and throw in some Mykos for root growth development.

I have fox farms trio at the ready, I plan on starting the schedule in quarter doses and gradually moving up. Great White on the shopping list b4 transplant (perlite too)

I was going to go without the perlite but I can already see how long it takes for the water to seep down, and thats with me misting the top first with a spray bottle.
When the runoff starts, the pot is still light so I know it just went down the sides! Now I water gradually until its heavy and let it dry out again, I'm expecting a growth spurt soon.

By my judgement I have a little time before transplant is necessary so no rush...tbh If I buy this crap a little at a time my girl don't notice so much lol

Hi Folks, still dealing with this new ailment. However, "I shall not go gentle into that good night". I was going to let these plants go for as long as it would take for them to fill out the entire rim of those buckets in order to get the most out of them. But like one of my 420 mentors "JimmyJames905" said it would be a shame to spend so much time feeding and nurturing plants that I may have to destroy. I know that Kabbal said that they look like all Fem's. However, the fact that they are all mystery beans and I am like one of Christ's apostles Thomas, whom had to see the Lord to believe He had risen. Anyway I'm going to let them grow out till the end of the month and turn them to 12/12 and see who's who. Plus I want to make room for the next grow. I wanted to get a 4'WX2'DX5'H tent but I would have to put it on wheels because it would block the use of the closet and my dresser. Anyway money's been tight so makes things a little bit harder. Speaking about the plants, they are making a beautiful recovery from my hair cutting the other day. They no longer look like crack heads as my nephew put it. They're leafing up rather nicely. I'll post up some pics tomorrow. I'm tired and hurting right now and waiting for MamaBear to give me a shoulder rub down with some aspercream before going to bed. Remember something Family "LOVE" is what makes life worth living! You can have all the money in the world, flashy cars, fancy clothes, a big old house and it all means nothing if there's no love. Good Night, God Bless, and may the force be with you. LMAO Keep it Green, Keep it Growing (LOVE YOU GUYS)

So the wife made me go to the hospital again yesterday and they did an MRI of my neck and they found the same thing as the CT scan last week.They shot me on the but with muscle relaxer, steroid, pain med, and they gave me a percocet 5mg to boot then before I was discharged they shot me with dilaudid 1mg. They also sent me home with 16 percocet 5mg of which I have only taken 1 and a packet of MethylPREDNIsolone 4mg which is supposed to be for the inflammation in my neck to see if my cervical will let go of my pinched nerve. I looked everything up and none of it is any good for the human body. Just the possible side effects should scare the hell out of anyone.

So on a different note I watered the babies today and I just took some pictures of them and set it up with what I left them looking like 4 days ago. Here they are.

This is plant #1

16846.jpg

This plant #2

22491.jpg

This is plant #3

31998.jpg

This is plant #4

41543.jpg

Well I'm making dinner tonight. Chicken fried rice and vegetable stir fry. Talk to ya'll later.

:circle-of-love:

You may be flowering before the month ends because if u keep up the watering at the right time they will grow around the rim in the next couple weeks. I did one around the same time as you and I'm almost a full circle. I'll post soon. Just finishing up this last journal. We'll be flowering around the same time on my next batch and they are also bag seeds.

Back
Top Bottom