1st Grow, 2 Noobs, Mystery Beans In Soil & Vermiculite, LEDs & CFLs

Wats up folks, seems like I have a new pesky critters at the house trying to set up residence. I took care of the mice, haven't seen one in a couple of days since I got the 2. I also have wolf spiders trying take up permanent homesteading around the plants, that's 3 I've gotten in the past week. That's why I'm always watching them, no rodent or bug will survive. LOL

Did a little tying nothing major, they're looking really good. Will post pics later can't sit too long at the computer neck and shoulder starts hurting down to the hand.

Hey Bud, how's it going? Here's this list the two singles were the freebies. I like that, you get to choose from their selection of freebies. It's not like other banks they say here's you free and you dont know what it is.
3 pk - BUBBLELICIOUS. By Resin Seeds, This is a cross between Bubblegum and Lavender
2 pk - BUBBLELICIOUS By NIRVANA SEEDS
3 pk - NORTHERN LIGHTS By Poyal Queen Seeds
A Single - SKUNK DIESEL By GYO SEEDBANK
A singal - SOUR LEMON By GYO SEEDBANK
Anyway, on another note my nephew came over and told me "Unc it smells like weed in the house", and I haven't burned any. Conclusion; the small of the grow is getting out of the room. Solution have to put in exhaust system we'll see how mocw cash is left after the bills.

Hi 420, So I was reading the previous post and I made a couple of typos. Oooops
Well I just checked with GYO and the order has been dispatched, it's on its way(YEAH)
also my new 8" oscillating fan came in a day early. Now, just waiting for the light and ratchet hangers.
talk to ya'll later and put some pics up.

so i'm sitting here at the "PC" there's a knock at the door. It's a box, But i'm not expecting anything till the end of the week. It was the new oscillating fan that I ordered from ebay. It was 4 days early. then the LED light was here, same 4 days early. That's SO KOOL I was going to wait for the ratchet pulleys but I'm going to rig some thing to hang. Put up some pics in a little while.

So I took some pics last night of the new light up here they are. the kids are telling me they're thirsty so I;m going to make them some solution.

IMG_20170413_142141.jpg

IMG_20170415_020400.jpg

IMG_20170415_020407.jpg

IMG_20170415_020414.jpg

JimmyJames long time no hear, they was $89.99 each free shipping and 3 years man warranty 300 watts each, True watts at the plug 137 each total 274 true watts.They are fairly cheap and decent light comparable with Mars Hydro 300, I know, I could have done the cob panel for that money, but I needed a light now to take over for what I had, and then it became two. So now I have decent lights and can take the time to put the money together to make a cob panel. I'll have the best of both worlds for future grows. I don't plan to stop here. I have evolved from (Total Newb) to "STILL LEARNING NEWB". Because you never stop learning. . I'm Glad you're keeping an eye on what I've been doing. If it weren't for you I would not have made it this far. Thank You Bro!!! :high-five:

$89.99 each free shipping and 3 years man warranty 300 watts each, True watts at the plug 137 each total 274 true watts.They are fairly cheap and decent light comparable with Mars Hydro 300, I know, I could have done the cob panel for that money, but I needed a light now to take over for what I had, and then it became two. So now I have decent lights and can take the time to put the money together to make a cob panel. I'll have the best of both worlds for future grows. I don't plan to stop here. I have evolved from (Total Newb) to "STILL LEARNING NEWB". Because you never stop learning. . I'm Glad you're keeping an eye on what I've been doing. If it weren't for you I would not have made it this far. Thank You Bro!!! :high-five:

This is my "Don't buy a mars hydro" cob solution. 200w 30,000 lumens. 3900umols at 8".
420-magazine-mobile898393171.jpg

So I read something in "420" which was to feed the plants from underneath. So i did it in a round-about way. I started watering and feeding them sporadically, and it work they needed more water so they went deeper for it to the point that the water meter read (1).YES, YES, YES. I finally have a handle on this water thing. HAHHHH. Last night I fed and watered them good they were dry. I took and topped them with some fresh soil,tied one of them the others weren't ready.
HERE THEY ARE.

This is Plant #1

IMG_20170416_020827.jpg

IMG_20170416_020919.jpg

This is Plant #2

IMG_20170416_022326.jpg

IMG_20170416_021931.jpg

This is Plant #3

IMG_20170416_025431.jpg

IMG_20170416_025445.jpg

This is Plant #4

IMG_20170416_031605.jpg

IMG_20170416_031517.jpg

You going to veg until it goes all the way around the container?

Nephew regret backing of of the project?

I wasnt paying attention if you stuck with the "just naturals" soil or swapped...if you stayed with it, are you still pulling wood chips?

Remember we had similar starts brother, you sound like you're a fun homie to be around so I'm here with you till harvest my man!

Hi ProOrNoIGrow, I was planning to go all the way around but I'm thinking of turning them to flower to find out which ones are males and which ones are females. They would be very crowded if I let them go all the around the bucket to the end especially if they're all females it'll just be too crowded, plus if they are all males I'll be pissed for all the time wasted so i'm torn.

The nephew; Do you remember in school the girl who couldn't make up her mind who she wanted to lose her virginity to. Well that's my nephew. Lets leave it there to your imagination. I want in, I want out. LMAO

The soil; I'm a cheap skate, always looking for a deal. In today's economy who isn't thou? I thought I was getting a bargain, bargains are for Bermuda shorts and Hawaiian print shirts where it don't really matter.
When things matter you get what you pay for. But I'm still cheap so after I sifted all the wood chips out of that garbage they call soil I mixed it with equal parts of FFOF and I've been doing good ever since.

Of coarse I remember you Bro, I'm glad you're gonna stick it out with me thank you for that Bro we can follow each others grows and collaborate on what may come next, it can only get better. I have some premium beans coming that are gonna be a fun time. BubbleLicious, Northern Lights, Skunk Diesel, and Sour Lemon. Now after this first grow is out of the way I will only be doing two plants at a time and they will be going all the way around the bucket this time although I'm switching to smart pots

Back
Top Bottom