1st Grow, 2 Noobs, Mystery Beans In Soil & Vermiculite, LEDs & CFLs

Agree with my methods or not. Everyone makes their own choices. Calling my suggestion misinformation is going a bit far. I got that info from those books you are talking about. Check it out be informed

Hey, Jimmy thanks for the birthday wish, you have no idea some days I feel 100 years old. LOL Well the babies have just been watered and they are looking good. Let me ask you, by looking at the plants can you atleast tell if they are sativa or indica, also they are growing leaves but no real space between nodes or fanning out, any ideas

P1010004_-_Copy_4_.JPG
20170121_213233.jpg
20170121_213207.jpg
20170121_213221.jpg

here's a picture of me and 3 of the babies that look the best. these guys are 24 days old now and there's no spacing of the leaf sets I took a good look at them and it looks like their finally starting to fan out. can someone tell me if they're ok.

1st Grow - 2 Noobs - Mystery Beans In Soil & Vermiculite - LEDs & CFLs

You may need a support for it. Chopstick plus garbage tie (or pipe cleaner.)
Gonna get top heavy this week.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: 1st Grow - 2 Noobs - Mystery Beans In Soil & Vermiculite - LEDs & CFLs

Well the babies are 25 days old from the day they popped their heads out of the dirt. I think I'm going to germinate the same way I did these, which is putting them straight into the dirt. Although, this time I will start them in solo cups instead of those clay pots. I'm also announcing that this is now A ONE NOOB ADVENTURE as my nephew has decided to remove himself from this experiment and future endeavors. He felt that things weren't moving along fast enough. Young-ens now-a-days have no patience.In any case I feel the babies have made excellent progress since the over watering incident. Can't wait to bring them to a finish.

Sweet. The EJ Grow will last a long time. You just need a bloomer. But not for quite a while.

I'm so happy with the babies, i'm hoping that atleast one of them turns out to be a female. Was looking at the moisture meter and the pots are drying up much faster than a week ago, but they are looking great and the runt which was suffering the most is really catching up rather nicely.

Hey JNuggz, I'm glad you have things back on tracks and your plants are doing well.
I didn't noticed you mentioning anything about a fan?.. even one of those small computer fans would work but a light breeze towards the plants will help strengthen those stems for you.

Back
Top Bottom