1st Grow, 2 Noobs, Mystery Beans In Soil & Vermiculite, LEDs & CFLs

1st Grow - 2 Noobs - Mystery Beans In Soil & Vermiculite - LEDs & CFLs

K. You're best off going with fox farms ocean forest on your next Grow. It should be available locally. Just add water till bloom is the instructions.
Unless it's a crazy price too.
Don't know why soil that is $4 here in Canada is $21 in the states. That's nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

e4f3991fe7d81e71dbe658cc985aaff5.jpg

I had been looking at "O F" but because of the price and availability I decided to go with "Just natural" it was readily available and was only $4 came mixed with "EWC" and had the right numbers for "NPK" plus I wanted to start my experiment sooner instead of later.
However, I will do a lot better for my second grow, I have been gaining knowledge and experience with my experimental first grow. I'm loving every minute that goes by, I swear that these babies are growing with every moment of the day.
I ordered a USB microscope so that I can see the pollen sacks and the trichomes properly on my lap top.
So here are the pics I said I would put this morning before I went to sleep, also a couple more.

:welcome:

Well, upinsmoke365 thank you for that bit of information. I have never heard that before. I live in a mobile home trailer and the cold and wind blows pretty good under my house and the floors get really cold. I am disabled and live on a fixed income so I do a lot of recycling. Whatever I can use that doesn't require my putting out good cash for it, well lets say I recycle a lot.The wood I used to keep my plants raised off the floor and to make my light base is a pine board that used to be a long cumbersome shelf in my home. I'm glad I didn't through it away or give it away like my wife wanted me to. If you know of an article or post on a particular web-site, if you don't mind sharing the link I would love to read it. Thank You again.
GOD BLESS Keep it green, Keep it growing

That's a crazy price bro. It's $4 at Walmart.

Hey man I got you soil and I have been performing tests on the comparison of the 2 soils and my flower soil is growing my plant faster than the tomatoe one you recommended although right now it's still to early to determine wich will as there only 11 days old now

Re: 1st Grow - 2 Noobs - Mystery Beans In Soil & Vermiculite - LEDs & CFLs

Quick explanation is anything with wood mulch needs nitrogen to break it down, so basically you need extra nitrogen or the wood will steal what's there this taking it from your plants. hope this helps. Wood can work but not ideal I say for a beginner.
https://www.growwe edeasy.com/mulch-organic-growing
Sent from my SM-T217S using 420

Well lets re-cap this first grow:
GROW TYPE; INDOORS.
GROW SPACE; CLOSET 34"X22"X7.5'
GENETICS; UNKNOWN, Mystery beans found in a bud given by a friend.
MEDIUM; "JUST NATURAL" ORGANIC GARDEN SOIL (NPK) .04 -.06 -.04 with EWC and Dolomitic Lime
HORTICULTURAL VERMICULITE for aeration. Mixed ratio 1 to 1. soil and vermiculite.
VESSEL; 4-6" CLAY POTS
GERMINATION; Soaked medium in clay pots, poked hole in soil and dropped seed covered hole and put in cupboard.
LIGHTS; CFL'S & LED'S.
NUTRIENTS; EARTH JUICE GROW 2-1-1, EARTH JUICE ELEMENTS BLOOM 0-16-16, EARTH JUICE CATALYST.
PLANT STAGE; Seedlings at 29 days old after an over watering incident.
WATERING CYCLE; Once a week after over watering incident. (NO NUTES)
LIGHT CYCLE; 20/4, CHANGING TO 24/0 ON SATURDAY AFTER WATERING AND NUTES, PUT ON 6 WEEK VEG. + ADD MORE LIGHTS.
Well my 420 Family this is where I'm at.

Re: 1st Grow - 2 Noobs - Mystery Beans In Soil & Vermiculite - LEDs &

OK, I got you now you was talking about the wood in the soil. This site still wouldn't let you post the link on the PM
I have to replant them eventually so now that I know I will sift the soil through a fine screen and clean it up. Thanks for the 411

:thanks:

Hey man I got you soil and I have been performing tests on the comparison of the 2 soils and my flower soil is growing my plant faster than the tomatoe one you recommended although right now it's still to early to determine wich will as there only 11 days old now

Cool. What is your "flower soil"?

Back
Top Bottom