1st Grow In Coco: 70% With 30% Perlite

So, last Friday while wet trimming my Amnesia Haze (smells like watermelon still) so maybe it’s not really AH…. Anyway… I missed a snip and cut off a chunk of bud. I threw in it a cup and went on with the job. I remembered that Bud today and it felt dry! I just smoked my own weed for the first time. And it’s good already! OMG! After cure it will be awesome! Sorry for all the exclamation points… I feel like Rick Flair! Whoo!
There's no better feeling, and my gosh...I'm very jelly of that seed collection :love:

There's no better feeling, and my gosh...I'm very jelly of that seed collection :love:
It’s like a stamp collection for stoners… stamps that will eventually get you high.:lot-o-toke:

Northern Light has more time to go. Last photo shows Big Mama Northern Lights with here 4 back up singers wearing their matching green skirts!
IMG_3516.JPG
IMG_3517.JPG
IMG_3518.JPG
IMG_3520.JPG

Trim day. 3 small autos & it didn’t bother me at all. But, I can see where it would suck if I had more. NL #5 x Big Bud yielded the most of course. I’m not weighing anything. I’m going to equate a 3/4 full quart jar with an oz. BB = 3.5 jars.
02A2E94C-E2CC-4AE1-92CB-5D080D536CD1.jpeg
06FA9E2B-D325-4E4F-AD4F-D823A5762AC7.jpeg
A51E563A-7A4E-417E-8820-0F1A191B14C5.jpeg

About half a gallon ziplock of trim, will go into oil for cookies or just drops to add to anything. Going into darkness to start curing.
9BD9D867-7BCB-4C13-83C8-5753A25C22AC.jpeg

Hey mate, sorry for the late reply, ive had tech issues all week.
Congratulations on your first hand grown smoke.. I really hope she serves you well.. my first grow was a disaster. It smelt like poop, tasted like poop and the buzz was poop.. so I was gutted :confused:
Anyway congratulations again.. it's still an awesome feeling though..
I will be floating around
Catch ya soon

Thanks Squig! I snuck some more of the Amnesia, pretty nice. I Forrest Gumped my way through this. I hope I can do it again with this 2nd run.

Thanks Squig! I snuck some more of the Amnesia, pretty nice. I Forrest Gumped my way through this. I hope I can do it again with this 2nd run.
It's too tempting I know.
2nd run is even better mate. All those little things you've learned; you will be able to put into practice, without even thinking about it.. onwards and upwards!!!!!!

Congratulations mate. They are some heavy looking plants.. I've never been able to grow dense nugs like that.. well done anyway.. you did great :thumb:
Thanks! I randomly said I’d like a half pound. Gonna be 3/4 pound I think. I babied them and they were in a nice environment (spare bedroom). My wife won’t go in there. My father in law passed away in that room last December. I call it the Oscar Memorial Weed Garden.

Thanks! I randomly said I’d like a half pound. Gonna be 3/4 pound I think. I babied them and they were in a nice environment (spare bedroom). My wife won’t go in there. My father in law passed away in that room last December. I call it the Oscar Memorial Weed Garden.
Good result in anyone's books.. 3/4 Pound is extremely impressive.
I am sure Oscar would be proud to have a weed garden named after him.
I'm into spiritualism, so there a good chance Oscar was looking after them also. Weird I know. But I've had some experiences that can't be explained in any other way.
Anyway, I digress.
Awesome results. Im jealous :laugh:

You’ve been a busy boy :)

Great haul!

1,2,3 back to me. I’m down to my last 10 grams :(

I feel like I need to pen you one of my much sort after hooray songs...

Hooray for DB! Hooray at last!
Hooray for DB, his bud will neuro blast!
Don‘t be mistaken; don’t be misled
DB grows some sticky bud, and Tra goes off in *** [Edited by Admin: lewd and inappropriate content]

You’ve been a busy boy :)

Great haul!

1,2,3 back to me. I’m down to my last 10 grams :(

I feel like I need to pen you one of my much sort after hooray songs...

Hooray for DB! Hooray at last!
Hooray for DB, his bud will neuro blast!
Don‘t be mistaken; don’t be misled
DB grows some sticky bud, and Tra goes off in *** [Edited by Admin: lewd and inappropriate content]
Awww thanks Lady LaLa! Oh, and thanks for voting for my plant! As good as a win! Now I have to save my new batch from the light burn I inflicted on them when moving to my “big” 3’x3’ that’s in “freedom units” (that’s sarcasm), I don’t know that metric stuff well… back to burping jars!

Back
Top Bottom