1st Grow In Coco: 70% With 30% Perlite

Big Bud's biggest bud. And burping.
IMG_3591.JPG
IMG_3583.JPG
Holey Dooley!

That’s either a man with tiny hands or one big bud!

I hope for your sake it’s a big bud, coz you know what they say about a man with small hands aye?

Holey Dooley!

That’s either a man with tiny hands or one big bud!

I hope for your sake it’s a big bud, coz you know what they say about a man with small hands aye?
I had a female co-worker when I was in the Navy tell me I had "girl" hands, except for the hairy knuckles.... so, it's big compared to girly hands...

I had a female co-worker when I was in the Navy tell me I had "girl" hands, except for the hairy knuckles.... so, it's big compared to girly hands...
I like my woman with hairy knuckles - said no man ever.

LOLLLLLL

This grow is winding up. Drama on the new one.... dammit! 10 jars curing. The moisture in all of the jars is between 60 - 65% rh. I think I dried Big Bud a little too long, had to add a humidipak to all 4 jars. She dried about 10 days and apparently that's too long in my house's environment. Green Crack is curing the best so far. No packs needed, rh is slowly coming down. She dried for 6 days, that will be my rule of thumb for summer. Winter will be very different.
Tomorrow I will trim and jar the Northern Lights. Then these's nothing left but some smoke reports. I'm getting some smell after 6 days of curing, but not much. I'll just keep burping and hoping.
bud curing 8-27-21.jpg
bud drying 2 8-27-21.jpg

Curing, curing.... curing..... Week 3 of curing starts for Green Crack, Big Bud & Amnesia Haze. Burping every other day starting tomorrow. Northern Lights goes into week 2 of curing, burping once a day. Smells are developing somewhat...

How long is the full cure? I had read that burping was necessary every day, but see you're doing it every other day. I'm still learning - did not not burp till three weeks?

How long is the full cure? I had read that burping was necessary every day, but see you're doing it every other day. I'm still learning - did not not burp till three weeks?
I burped twice a day the 1st week. Once a day 2nd week. Every other day the 3rd week and then once a week. Then I’m gonna see how they smoke. I’ve read a bunch of ways to do it. This is my 1st time curing. I have heard that the buds that win cups are cured for 6 months. I know I can’t wait that long… I have 2 jars of Northern Lights that finished a week behind the other 3.

I burped twice a day the 1st week. Once a day 2nd week. Every other day the 3rd week and then once a week. Then I’m gonna see how they smoke. I’ve read a bunch of ways to do it. This is my 1st time curing. I have heard that the buds that win cups are cured for 6 months. I know I can’t wait that long… I have 2 jars of Northern Lights that finished a week behind the other 3.
Thanks. I hear what you're saying about waiting! I am going to have a couple friends test smoke it for me so I know how successful the grow was. I don't want to go to all the trouble of oil infusion and capsule filling if it's not a good batch. Based on what I smell and see, I'm thinking it's gonna be okay.

Thanks. I hear what you're saying about waiting! I am going to have a couple friends test smoke it for me so I know how successful the grow was. I don't want to go to all the trouble of oil infusion and capsule filling if it's not a good batch. Based on what I smell and see, I'm thinking it's gonna be okay.
Yeah the smells are improving. The Big Bud x NL is getting complex in a nice way.

Wasn’t it Dory from Finding Nemo that said that?

“just keep curing.. just keep curing...“
I have never seen that movie.

Back
Top Bottom