1st Grow In Coco: 70% With 30% Perlite

Amnesia Haze
92196E90-673B-43BE-9956-F71A532DBD56.jpeg

Currently growing Amnesia Haze myself Hope to have luck like that
This was a little auto. 20” tall. Most peoples haze is pretty dank smelling, but this was like melon. 2 weeks cured and it’s nice. I have been smoking my own weed since Sunday night. That’s all I plan on smoking from now on.
Gonna have to make a big batch of cookies of all the street weed I have left.

How on earth do you know that @Trala?
Look if I’m honest it coz I’ve been living in your back shed and watching your every move.

I am sure I read it in here. What you do when you’re stoned or something.

Yes, quite a bit
My dad taught me to play as a kid. The only other person I have to play is my son. I taught him, but we only play on family holidays, like once a year.

I have this app and would love to play you if our different time zones allow it.

I think I’m probably average in skill. I just love the game. I had a friend who used to play me but they got sick of it.

6AB63B7A-23F3-498A-B086-880F4457761E.jpeg

Well …. Well I play Scrabble!
More like checkers. My dad told me people who can’t play chess play checkers.

lollllinggg

Sorry for taking your thread off road DB. Hey fun unrelated fact, I get called TB by some, and my son gets DB.

Awesome grow. That geoflora stuff helped a lot. I'm impressed. Nugs looking beautiful, wish I could smell them.
It finished nicely. It’s good enough to smoke after 2 weeks of curing. Gonna cure some more, but sneak a bit daily. I’m smoking what I grow from here on!

More like checkers. My dad told me people who can’t play chess play checkers.

lollllinggg

Sorry for taking your thread off road DB. Hey fun unrelated fact, I get called TB by some, and my son gets DB.
My Scrabble skills are legit…
DF41B515-6697-4415-ACCC-555F0A089273.jpeg

It finished nicely. It’s good enough to smoke after 2 weeks of curing. Gonna cure some more, but sneak a bit daily. I’m smoking what I grow from here on!
Lucky you. I'm smoking larf from the last grow until mine are ready. I refuse to buy any more if I can grow my own.

Lucky you. I'm smoking larf from the last grow until mine are ready. I refuse to buy any more if I can grow my own.
Exactly! I have partial bags of several strains, going into cookies. Im not smoking it…

My dad taught me to play as a kid. The only other person I have to play is my son. I taught him, but we only play on family holidays, like once a year.

I have this app and would love to play you if our different time zones allow it.

I think I’m probably average in skill. I just love the game. I had a friend who used to play me but they got sick of it.

6AB63B7A-23F3-498A-B086-880F4457761E.jpeg
I play online chess.com
Being the sarcastic fooker I am, my handle is Nayfkincloo
Don't think anyone has ever twigged :cool:

Back
Top Bottom