1st Indoor Grow - 9 Strains - Eek!

Well done Granny, very well done. I'm just wondering how you are going to go cold Turkey and stop growing in the spring? ;)I just finished my second grow and I can't wait to start a third! Congrats on a job well done. I know you still have a lot of work left before you stop but now you can truly start enjoying the fruits of your labors. Woo hoo, I can finally rep ya again. +reps and RESPECT!

Beyond amazing!:goodjob:Awsome detail and those shots, OMG!:smokin:New to the family, but it is journals like this that hooked me! I aspire to do work like this! Both the garden and the photos are best in class work, I'm proud just to read and look (drool)!:cheer:

How sweet they look in their cardboard confinement. Most excellent Granny, most excellent! Going to be interesting to see how long they take to dry before you begin curing them. Mine seemed to dry out quicker than I had expected at 6 days. I chalk it up to bud density, why I'm curious about your dry time(s).

Fantasic job Granny.

Hi Granny Love.

Here is proof that people should not mess with Granny's:rofl:

Lawyers should never ask a grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?'
She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?'

She again replied, ' Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a
youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,
'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair.'

:clap::rofl::clap:

Hi Granny Love.

Here is proof that people should not mess with Ganny's:rofl:

Lawyers should never ask a grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?'
She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?'

youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,
'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair.'

haha thats great!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well done Granny, very well done. I'm just wondering how you are going to go cold Turkey and stop growing in the spring? ;)I just finished my second grow and I can't wait to start a third!

I was wondering the same thing. It is a great feeling to kick back and smoke some killer bud and know that you grew it yourself. I'm one of those people who like to be as self-reliant as possible. I do as much as I can myself. I try to make/grow as many of my wants/needs as possible. I don't think I could ever stop growing. Even if I stopped smoking....I'd still want to grow.

Hi Granny Love.

Here is proof that people should not mess with Granny's:rofl:

That is absolutely hilarious!!

Rockin harvest so far hon. Just amazing! Hope our WW gets to growing here soon. Stubborn. Gonna rename her to white wench...lol.

((((((GMT)))))) Thank you so much honey! I about killed off all my strains early on and had to baby them all to get them to recoup... don't give up on the white wench and she'll give you greatly saturated rewards!!! Your grows are gorgeous GMT - I love the strains you are growing. I'd love to try some of that Medical 1024, but you have a ton of other strains I'd love too!!!

Your image reminds me of our huntin' group every time I see it. Have had deer hangin in our garage for awhile here, but we now butchered the beef to add to our deer burger (needs a bit of fat in it) and yesterday turned out garage into a locker... many hunters and their wives and children always help to turn out the meat! Over 900 pounds of meat later and we have many colorfully marked meat packages in everyone's freezers. The grandkids mark (label) each year - if they can reach the table, they mark packages and tend to get creative with drawing pics on them when there is time... I love getting meat out all year long just cuz the kids make them so cute!!!

Sorry... just ramblin'!!!

Granny I just found ya!! It all looks awsome very nice journal.:cheer:

:welcome:fastfor20:welcome: to my 420 family! I didn't get to properly welcome you - to here it is!!! And :thanks: for your wonderful comments!!!

Hey Granny,

I've been lurking, but had to drop in and thank you for the lemongrass tip - I've been having smell control problems lately, and that sounds liike a perfect compliment to the carbon filter.

If that water heater sized filter can't get it all, there's no way my little can can!

Hugs from the east... :peace:

Going to be a great harvest very soon. How tall did the Thai-Tanic get? I wanted to try that one but was concerned it would be too tall for my tent.

((((((Screwnuts)))))) Sorry honey!!! I forgot about the short TT I have going in my group!!! I pictured all the larger TT the other day and then gave you heights on them, but I forgot about the last TT I put in later and she is SHORTER and I know why!!!

The middle group I put to flower are all shorter. I ran outta room in the veg room at one point and wanted to get some of the next cycle started asap so maybe I could get a third grow outta some strains.

Of this middle group, when I put them to flower they were similar in heights as the first groups going to flower, but I KEPT THE SECOND GROUP IN THEIR SMALL 8" POTS FOR THE FIRST 7 TO 10 DAYS OF THEIR FLOWER STRETCH BEFORE TRANSPLANTING THEM INTO 5 GAL BUCKETS. I think this is the reason they are all shorter.

While in the veg room, the last (5th) Thai Tanic in my group was also getting out of control ready before I had room in the flower room. I TOPPED HER AND THEN TOPPED THE ENDS OF EVERY GROWTH SHE HAD... and she filled in AGAIN before I got her into the flower room IN HER SMALL POT for the first 7 to 10 days (then she went into the 5 gal bucket). Be back in a few minutes so I can get a pic of her to add here...

Dec21-YoungestThaiTanic.jpg

So as you can see, she is only 21 inches tall - the shortest TT in the group. All of those I kept in small pots during the intital stretch did not get as tall as any of the others. They all have a number of top areas cuz of the LST, but they are not as tall.

So, my theory is that going to flower in the small pot for the first 7 to 10 days of the flowering strecth is the one thing they all had in common that kept them shorter. Maybe that can help you keep things shorter?

Amazing plants and buds granny....watching you grow these strains to these buds they are today...I can easily say i am impressed A1 job all the way plus reps!:popcorn:

((((((Tunes420)))))) :thanks: so much honey!!! I don't know that I deserve as much credit as these wonderful MJ plants do! So good to see you honey!!! Hope you and yours all have a very merry Christmas!!!

From Granny? Or will anyone do?

:xmas:

((((((SF)))))) Hi honey!!! I'd take a hug if cocoJoe doesn't want one from ya!!! AND I'll give ya one too!!! :Rasta:

Good morning to you Granny420! Nothing like a fresh cup of joe and a nice pic. of some TT. I can't imagine all that meat hanging, and I love the picture you portray of your grandkids labels, my kids put there mark 3' and below on all of our walls and furniture,(thanks to there granny) never let her babysit again!

Hope ya have a nice day and take care.

Much love and respect!

First off, GREAT JOURNAL!!:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:I've been watching the site to lean and get some inspiration for a future grow and here it is! Great writing and incredible pics! I wish I could taste it too!~:roorrip: Keep it going!

:welcome:420life:welcome: Sorry I am so late on welcoming you!!! This grow and all of MY 420 life is getting very very busy and I fear I have neglected new family members here! Honey, I reviewed many journals which did the same for me... my most inspirational journals were from Harry Red and McBudz (my mentor who is now lovingly referred to as McStudz Budz or Studz McBudz!!!). I printed huge portions of them out and studied them. I also researched how to grow info and learned a ton from the other info found here in 420magazine. If my grow inspires you or anyone else to join this wonderful journey of growing your own - YES!!!!!!

But I have to warn you... if you start a journal be prepared to find a new family, a wonderful supportive 420 family who understands and supports you even when ya do the dumbest things to yer plants!!! Good luck and let me know in the future if you have a grow going - I don't have time to visit others at present, but my growing will be finished by the end of March and then I'll have nothing to do but to visit everyone else!!!

And I just have to add... the joy of growing is such a glorious feeling... watching those plants from seedlings and cuttings to finish... my oh my is it a wonderful labor of love with the most outstanding and breathtaking results!!! Good luck!!!

:hippy::hippy:Hello Hello Granny Hello Hello:hippy::hippy:

Damn your journal just grows and grows just like your plants. Miss a day and you've missed a whole chapter.

Thanks for the tip on lemon grass (EO).

You have more energy than OldSkoool and me put together. course that aint saying much.:smokin:

Right now everything you put in a picture looks fantastic. :yummy::yummy:Great green Ganny with multiple Green Thumbs.:yummy::yummy:

Sorry about your friend, that was me long time ago with Rosemary.:smokin:
Your doing him a great service. It's great to have friends like you and your old man to help him out. Good on you both. Nothing but good Karma.
:surf:

Get ready for the Grandkids.:theband: They are coming in force.:clap::laughtwo::clap:

((((((OMM)))))) Aloha!!! YW about the lemon grass EO - it DOES work! I only had about 4 oz when I tried it. After it worked for a few days straight I ordered more, but it is destined to arrive on the 23rd and I NEED IT NOW cuz the smell is once again getting outta control. The lemon grass does evaporate from the top of the water and needs to be refreshed on a "as needed" basis - I'm there! Will keep the candles burning and ona blocks setup everywhere and hope the UPS guy doesn't ever smell the good stuff when he delivers all my odor control items!

As for our friend... thank you, OMM. I just spent a long time on the phone with him cuz he has his up and down times. He is in a very bad place at present. You know a man is a real hurt pup when he spends much of each day crying his heart out. All we can do is give him someone to vent to and a place to stay as needed while he gets thru this, the hardest time in his life.

However, we do also draw the line... when we invited him we never intended long term... so when he wanted to bring his dog we said "NO". I love critters (and it makes my heart ache to hear him say "She's so sad, so sad"), but to have the dog brought here would just make it easier for him NOT to return to his home. He has a farm and livestock and will need to return there permanently (right now just going home to do chores once a day) down the road. His wife paid every bill they had for 25 years, so he is a lost pup with all of that too ... but he is getting thru each day and has less crying times thru-out the days with each day that goes by (time is the only true healer of hurts this deep), so hopefully things will be ok for him down the road. With the Holidays and having a restraining order that prevents him from even talking to her about ANYTHING (financial things or even WHY she left), it is just an especially hard time for him.

I want to give you a special thank you for mentioning our friend. THANK YOU!!! It sounds like you can relate to where he is. Thank God you are about to enjoy your exes like never before!!! I know Joanne has been slow to come on for ya, but I think she is REALLY going to please you with yield in the end! Tad looks like she will give you a very merry Christmas, and the gorgeous twins will be just whatcha need in the middle!

I just gotta laugh tho - cuz I remember the small area these gals were supposed to stay confined to in the beginning of yer grow!!! LOL Joanne never wouldda stayed in there, eh??? LOL !!! Did ya have a hard time keepin' that ex in line during the marraige??? ??? ??? LOL!!!

Best go - haven't gotten any work done yet and have a ton to do (never ends!!!).

LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom