1st Time Grow For My Beautiful Broken Brain

Healing hugs from across the ocean!:hug::hug::hug: You have a wonderful spirit! :circle-of-love:
LG

Hugs received LadyGaea and I'm very grateful for them too ..

A very fine collection of good souls we have visiting my garden and you are definitely one of them.

Everyone needs a hug once in a while.

It's all of my 420 family that keep me appreciating every interaction we can have.

Love to you all .

YES!!! Okay you are so close. And your plants are perfect size. Now all we have to do is get you a Magic Butter Machine so you can make OIL.

Regarding your symptoms, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. But we, all of us, won't let you fall.

We share so many of the same problems, it must be tough raising a family at the same time.

You're in the right community, so you can be the best Dad you can be.

BTW, there is another Scottish father called "OtherMother" in the Cancer thread, I wonder if you two may be able to support each other through these tough times. He's brand spankin' new so who knows, you guys may be able to talk.

Much love!!!:circle-of-love:

Thanks so much for always keeping an eye out for me G2HM

The Magical Butter Machine would make things so much easier my soul sista, I'll get there eventually ..

I'm always amazed at how our bodies and brains can adapt to most situations, it certainly makes life very interesting at times lol.

I feel it most for my eldest daughter, who can still remember her "old" daddy and how I used to be. They are my everything my 3 beautiful children ❤️.

I will head over to the thread to get in touch with OtherMother, thanks again for that ...

Ok folks, let’s get the catching up started.

These pics are on day 2 of Flip after a Compost Tea feed.

I think the girls liked it

Hi everyone, hopefully you are all getting to grips with the site and can find your way around.
If not please ask your questions here and I’m sure either myself or others following will be able to help :Namaste:

Here’s some pics from today, I’m amazed at the growth rate taking place.

A quick update from Friday for you all folks.
I will do another more detailed one later today

Mmmmm! I was drooling looking at the girls pictures and then I got to the omelette...:drool:
Looking good my friend! Have a great day!
LG

No chlorophyll taste when you cook with it?
When cooking with cannabis, which can be a bit strong...look for dishes that already have a robust flavor profile, like pesto...with basil, lemon, & garlic. Paella or Tikka Masala would be great also. Keep an eye on my page PW. When I get some trim...the recipes will be flowing. I need the fresh leaves to experiment with and tweak the recipes. I might just have to write a cannabis cookbook! :cool:

Good morning there kind sir, I do hope you are faring better the last week or so. The lady's are looking really gorgeous ( all ready to burst with goodness..) love the way the finola hemp has just carried on like you never cropped her at all....I hope you have a glorious day my friend...:ciao::popcorn::slide:
Hi Smeegol, sorry I’ve not bee around much over the last week.

My days are a fine balancing act which doesn’t always go as planned, but I’ve learned to just go with it and keep moving forwards :surf:

I’m so impressed by Finola and what she is doing in the garden, wait until you see her from yesterday’s pics.
I will do an update later as it’s a busy day today.

Hope you are doing ok Smeegol, I’ll drop by to chill in your garden when I get some down time :rollit:

No chlorophyll taste when you cook with it?
No it was very nice, I accidentally knocked off one of the lower tops from White Widow and just threw it straight in the mouth to eat.

It was superb, a nice wee Cannabis flavour with a bit of pepper spicy taste :yummy:

Cooking adds more depth to the flavours too :D

When cooking with cannabis, which can be a bit strong...look for dishes that already have a robust flavor profile, like pesto...with basil, lemon, & garlic. Paella or Tikka Masala would be great also. Keep an eye on my page PW. When I get some trim...the recipes will be flowing. I need the fresh leaves to experiment with and tweak the recipes. I might just have to write a cannabis cookbook! :cool:
Can’t wait to see your creations LG,
and try them of course :drool:

Back
Top Bottom