1st Time Growing - Autoflower Strain - Tutankhamon In Soil - 240W LED

Looking tremendous Franky! I am on day 5 of flower and I can't wait and really hope mine look that good in a couple weeks!! Beautiful!!

Here are my babies!
420-magazine-mobile943399329.jpg

I have to say the cheese plant is getting bigger and bigger every day..and I don't mean height growth..i mean bud formation...i love this plant!!

4 weeks into flower and filling out nice I do think so

420-magazine-mobile1783868664.jpg

420-magazine-mobile288294509.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1639090840.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1633790071.jpg

420-magazine-mobile402817820.jpg
Look at the colas she is going to have, she is looking great, gonna yield nicely also looks like...️

Look at the colas she is going to have, she is looking great, gonna yield nicely also looks like...️
Her tops are already 2 or 3 times bigger than king tut was. Tut had no tops at all really...love what I am seeing with Cheese and cannot wait for the next 4 or more weeks to see the difference..exciting times

King Tut has been curing and it has not given a smell of weed at all. Just a smell like grass or fresh flowers. The potency is there a lot..i mean best shit I smoked in ages and others have agreed it's fantastic and very potent..buzz is not a couch lock..like a energized bunny on acid...just no smell. Probably smells like fresh grass or hay because it was cut early. Buzz rating is 9/10. 3 hours in and only now starting to come down..eyes still red. Had a friend over to smoke and i had a trip out moment and belly laughing fit...and i never had that in almost 10 years. Can't fly on 1 wing so time to do it again now!

Looking tremendous Franky! I am on day 5 of flower and I can't wait and really hope mine look that good in a couple weeks!! Beautiful!!

Here are my babies!
420-magazine-mobile943399329.jpg

Thanks a lot Fly! It was worth kicking the other plant out to focus on this girl. She is not burned up like the other one was..and she is hopefully going to pack on a lot of weight.

Your grow looks really great! Looks very low and even on canopy and very healthy. I hope you can double what I got so far...that would just be epic!!

We are about to start week 7. This is an exciting time for me. This is where the swelling will start to happen..something I never had the chance to do with king tut

I fed her a light dose of nutes and 2 tbs of molasses. I'm telling you now...if you never tried molasses go get it..what a difference in growth.

Here is some photos of her before today's feeding

420-magazine-mobile1451923679.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1088399233.jpg

420-magazine-mobile846328273.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1776873451.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1042797456.jpg

Also got 2 king tuts started in a 5 or 6 liter pot jist for a small crop to get the seeds used up

Its been a while since updating so here ee go...

The plant is starting week 7 of an 8 week cycle. I have been reading about light cycles and I decided for the last 2 weeks I will be changing the hours of light to 11 off and 13 on. This will add an extra 14 hours of light minimum for bud production while removing light for the development of its sugar and crystals. This will possibly prolong the flowering which may add extra time but yield more than I would on 12/12.

Who knows...lets see what happens.

The flowering is on day 51. I am thinking I should start flushing the plant from here on out.

Here she is in her glory

420-magazine-mobile1117231777.jpg

420-magazine-mobile705409816.jpg

420-magazine-mobile131724592.jpg

420-magazine-mobile942379020.jpg

The final 2 weeks have started and I hope to see some nice swelling over the next 14 days with the extra hour per day added to the cycle I'm hoping for big buds!

She is a frosty one, gonna be some nice smoke, good job...️
That is Tom...its been hard to get on here as much as I want. Started a new job and has me worked silly...your work is nothing less than spectacular as well. I keep checking in on ya lol

I just flushed her with 60 liters if water and added some molasses to the final 4 liters.

Hope the light cycle change from 12/12 to 13/11 will help those buds grow more.

Thanks for stopping by buddy :)

That is Tom...its been hard to get on here as much as I want. Started a new job and has me worked silly...your work is nothing less than spectacular as well. I keep checking in on ya lol

I just flushed her with 60 liters if water and added some molasses to the final 4 liters.

Hope the light cycle change from 12/13 to 13/11 will help those buds grow more.

Thanks for stopping by buddy :)
I'm excited to see if the light schedule makes any difference, I have been reading alot about it and alot of people swear by it. I will probably start another journal when girls get about 25 days old, they are 10 now but you know I probably won't be able to figure out how to put it on my sig lmao, im so dumb when it comes to these phones lol, but I will give you a shout and let you know when I get it started...️

2 King Tut autoflower outside in week 2 of veg now. Had some frost warnings but it's easier to correct where they are so much smaller.

These will be growing until cheese is harvested and dried in the tent. Then thry will be moved into the grow tent for the fall and snowy months.

420-magazine-mobile1800234173.jpg

Here is a shot of cheese after the flush

420-magazine-mobile260703191.jpg

Start of week 7 so they should fill out more from what I'm being told and have read.

Hey Indy, I got my second journal going and thought I would let you know, I never could get this phone to let me add it to my sig so you would either have to go to journals in progress and look it up or the easiest way is to click on my name on this post, then click on my post and you should see it, title is Tom Smith's Second Run With Autos 2017.

Man that cheese plant is gonna be some fine smoke I bet, she is looking great.✌️

Hey Indy, I got my second journal going and thought I would let you know, I never could get this phone to let me add it to my sig so you would either have to go to journals in progress and look it up or the easiest way is to click on my name on this post, then click on my post and you should see it, title is Tom Smith's Second Run With Autos 2017.

Man that cheese plant is gonna be some fine smoke I bet, she is looking great.✌️
Awesome Tom thanks a lot dude...i will be sure I subscribe so I keep getting notifications. That is for the update and happy growing!!

Yeah cheese is going well...she is starting week 8 tomorrow...im moving October 1st so I have to cut it down no later than 2 weeks from today. Will give her a week 9 if I have to but after that she has to be chopped. Hope she swells and is good to go by then.

Will keep posting...good luck with your grow man...too bad we couldnt share some bud with each other to sample.

she is looking good.:goodjob:
Thanks Sara things are good in the tent. Running a lot of humid weather here so i hope it gets lower. My RH is at about 50 to 60 depending on time of day with this heat we got. Final week and a bit starts tomorrow...exciting times

Awesome Tom thanks a lot dude...i will be sure I subscribe so I keep getting notifications. That is for the update and happy growing!!

Yeah cheese is going well...she is starting week 8 tomorrow...im moving October 1st so I have to cut it down no later than 2 weeks from today. Will give her a week 9 if I have to but after that she has to be chopped. Hope she swells and is good to go by then.

Will keep posting...good luck with your grow man...too bad we couldnt share some bud with each other to sample.
Well hopefully she will fatten up nicely for you these last two weeks, are you going to be starting up another grow after you get moved. It would be nice if we could share some bud lol, I would love to try some cheese lol.✌️

Well hopefully she will fatten up nicely for you these last two weeks, are you going to be starting up another grow after you get moved. It would be nice if we could share some bud lol, I would love to try some cheese lol.✌️
I have 2 autos started again..the king tut..they will be easy to move to the new place where they're still about 2 weeks old..new place is about 10 minute drive from where I live now. So the 2 kings will be ready to go for the move :) been planning already haha

Back
Top Bottom