Tutankhamon Feminized

I've looked back at the pictures posted here and it looks like we are at about 6 weeks here. I'm guessing that real flower started at 2/6. If a more experienced grower could help me guess true flower start it would be awesome.

Looking at stats for Tut, harvest is at approx 8 weeks. I'm excited now is this means much more filling in to go. My NL sharing the grow room is doing well and getting fat now with planned 8 week harvest also. Stats say 600 grams per plant ideally. I'm just dirt and CFL so let's see were we end up at. They are in 10 gallon bins.

image9125.jpeg
image9122.jpeg
image9119.jpeg
image9124.jpeg
image9121.jpeg
image9118.jpeg
image9123.jpeg
image9120.jpeg

OK. Please if possible help me examine this trichomes. These pics are the best I could manage they appeared more clear in live view. i am undecided and now tempted to buy microscope.

Ok. Thankfully I figured out how to use my microscope
Lense better. I just took video of the trichomes on tut and she is at least 30% Amber. Yikes!!!! Well live and learn. So just going of seed bank schedule and it would be another week before harvest but looking at trichomes and I would of been good to harvest a few days ago. The bad news is that I just started my flush this morning. Hopefully this doesn't effect taste too much. So this is a wrap. She will come down tonight. I will post pic of harvest and dried bud and if I can figure it out the video of trichomes. I'm excited and sad which is kinda of strange being it is just a plant and her clones are ready to take her place.

The Northern lights she shares space with is done also but with no Amber so I will chop her in one more day or so. Pics to follow.

Nice landing! Looks like you struck Tut! :)
Cant wait to hear the post harvest details. Congrats! Have some +reps.:goodjob:

well done on the harvest, good stuff... Don't be sad she's left home, you can have more now.. Plus when she visits she'll give you a whole new experience, lol.. I think she'll give you some good nights rest, if you have access to pillow and doña from you couch, lol... I tried to rep it but I already had lol, so plus belated reps...

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom