2 Bag Seed - Stealthy Indoor - Soil Grow - 209W CFL - Organic

So I did some reading about Up-potting, Thanks to my new pal Rifleman and i didn't up-pot but i pulled my girl out of the pot and put all new fresh soil underneath and on top of her to help encourage root developement and maybe give me an advantage to getting out of this overwatering crisis i was just in.

However when trying to get me usual soil i couldnt find it so i went with a similar one:
740114149256.jpg

and you can buy it from Lowe's for about 6.99 for 32 quarts

inspired by your conversation I just ordered a fold out loupe with led and 30x & 60x off an auction site for $5 in preparation for flowering. How long after 12/12 did your tops start to show like this?

inspired by your conversation I just ordered a fold out loupe with led and 30x & 60x off an auction site for $5 in preparation for flowering. How long after 12/12 did your tops start to show like this?

After 3 days of 12/12 I seen the first few hairs in between nodes the last pic of my top was taken 9 days from that date. And I think my progress was kind of slowed from recovering from over watering

I believe you may benefit by completely lining your box and splitting the plants slightly and dropping one of your split lights between them just below canopy and at least a single cfl on the outside of each just below canopy.

Yeah I know I need to finish painting it just been busy with work and life. I'll try to tackle it this weekend. And yeah I put 2 cfls on the lower side of her to get some under light. I even went ahead and tied her down slightly to open her up and allow light in. Here's a pic of what I'm staring at now:
20151121_104207-1.jpg

Nice pic. Is that tip discoloration from the previous over-watering? And I was just reading back in the journal here, what kind of results have you gotten from the water bottle cuttings? I'm learning right along with you.

Okay so were on day 15 of my girls in flower and all the new growth looks good still but now my yellowing is starting to spread on the lower leaves. I havent been overwatering anymore and the plant appears to be doing a whole lot better, im just afraid maybe i was too late to save her. I'm hoping not and maybe one or two more watering cycles it should stop. Anyhow heres a few pics of her right now:

full_shot_-_yellowing.jpg

Here you can clearly see some of the yellowing old leaves

Heres some pics of whats going on with her tops:
side_top_1.jpg
side_top_2.jpg
side_top_3.jpg
side_top_3_2_.jpg
top_17.jpg
top_25.jpg
trichomes13.jpg

Here you can see some of the trichomes forming

If anyone has any advice even if your not 100% feel free to chime in. I feel hopeless watching her lose these leaves

I wish I had the experience to offer advice. Are you waiting until the weight of the moisture has almost disappeared before you water again? That's worked for me not just with MJ, but my other potted plants as well.

So based on some reading I've been doing I'm starting to wonder if I'm experiencing a nitrogen dificency. I haven't been feeding my plant because I figured the soil was rich enough due to some tips being burnt. I have since fed her a small dose to start her off on them. Everything else seems to be going good. Here's some pics of the tips and trichomes:
2015-11-25_13_54_12.jpg
2015-11-25_13_54_12-1.jpg

Okay so,
Its been a few days and we are now sitting on day 22 of flowering.

My girl has since received 2 nutrient doses. I took the granular organic fertilizer i had and put it in my fancy blender to powderize it then i put a tablespoon into a regular poland springs water bottle and i am now mixing about a cap full into a gallon of water and use that to water. Lately i have been watering like every 3 days and she is looking so much better. I do still have the few yellow leaves because i wanted to see if they worsened or not and id rather those few yellow more than my good growth. So far i have not noticed it getting any worse so i think i fix what i did.

Here are a few pics of her:
20151201_162858.jpg
20151201_162732.jpg
20151201_162721.jpg

There you can see a few of the yellow leaves i still havent cut

And here are a few of the tops:
20151201_162804.jpg
20151201_162831.jpg

So it appears my problems have stopped. I used an organic insecticide to kill the gnats off. I fed her some Epson salt as well as a little hydrogen peroxide to clean her system up. She appears to love it and the yellowing has stopped

What doses of epsom and peroxide did you use? And how was it applied, diluted in water as a flush?

Back
Top Bottom