2000 Watt - 69 Plants

Looks like I'll be able to pull at least a lb on my first run.

420-magazine-mobile890507308.jpg

52in X 52in X 2ft tall

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If anyone wants a good laugh go back and read some of my first posts or look at some of my old photos!

Trimmed up the bottom few inches.

420-magazine-mobile358788906.jpg

More air flow added along the back wall.

420-magazine-mobile248199611.jpg

And another fan in the front to blow under the canopy.

420-magazine-mobile1309030150.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2134549991.jpg

pH 5.86
ppm 1160

I've had one light at 100% and the other at 50% since Wednesday.

Today I will try 100% and 75% power.

From the top of the canopy there is 32 inches to the bottom of the hood but 38 inches to the light. I'm a little concerned about too much light. The strain I'm growing is Jilly bean which is a sativa hybrid.

420-magazine-mobile130662980.jpg

lookin awesome there. so basically its just a big ass dwc ? I don't see an external tank, so that's why I ask lol.

very cool indeed

I will expand my flower space after this grow.

I have a spare bedroom 13x9.5 feet. Perfect size for 4 1000w lights and I can put the air conditioner in the window. I'll use my current room I'm flowering in to clone and veg.

I have 2 Double ended bulbs and hoods already but I was thinking of adding two gavita's. They are great lights.

I've seen a lot of videos on YouTube about gavita's. Any disadvantage to running different lights?

We actually got snow flurries yesterday! My rooms night time temps are 59 F. Would any of you add a space heater? They've obviously been doing great.

I'm trying to keep my electric consumption down.

Good morning Lucky,

I have been admiring your set up and your garden butI was curious about a couple of things. I am a 1st time DWC grower myself. I get the concept of having all your plants in one reservoir for ease of filling and keeps everything compact, but how do you clean your reservoir or do you? I wash my reservoir out every week with bleach but only because I am so paranoid about root rot. Is that what the 3ML of H2O2 per gallon are for?

As for the Gavitas, they are a great light I have a friend who wants to get 20 of the 1000 w DE to replace what she is presently using. I am trying to convince her to only get like 10 and use LED's in between each light. She is a die hard HID lover though I think I may have her convinced to give the LEDs a shot.

Will you be just run 1 grow at a time or is your plan to set up a perpetual sea of green where you are harvesting every week? I would think with the set up you presently have you will have to do one grow at a time but that is just a guess. Looking forward to seeing that sea of buds before to long, she is looking great:thumb:

Good morning Lucky,

I have been admiring your set up and your garden butI was curious about a couple of things. I am a 1st time DWC grower myself. I get the concept of having all your plants in one reservoir for ease of filling and keeps everything compact, but how do you clean your reservoir or do you? I wash my reservoir out every week with bleach but only because I am so paranoid about root rot. Is that what the 3ML of H2O2 per gallon are for?

As for the Gavitas, they are a great light I have a friend who wants to get 20 of the 1000 w DE to replace what she is presently using. I am trying to convince her to only get like 10 and use LED's in between each light. She is a die hard HID lover though I think I may have her convinced to give the LEDs a shot.

Will you be just run 1 grow at a time or is your plan to set up a perpetual sea of green where you are harvesting every week? I would think with the set up you presently have you will have to do one grow at a time but that is just a guess. Looking forward to seeing that sea of buds before to long, she is looking great:thumb:

Yes you're right I can't clean it. I try and change about 90% of the water every 10-14 days. I was told the hydrogen peroxide helps prevent root rot. But I read today on justforgrowers.com that he doesn't (Everest Fernadez) like to use it. So I'll be researching more.

Here's a picture of some bright white healthy roots

420-magazine-mobile1350145597.jpg

IMO I'm with your female friend. For the cost LEDs are still too expensive, still produce heat, not cheap enough to run for 4 X the price. Sure they look cool. But I'll be running DE 1000s in my space.

I decided to move my water into my grow room. I can cheaply heat the water with a water heater and at night will help keep the temps a few degrees warmer in my room.

420-magazine-mobile1825418790.jpg

Definitely worth picking up! If I were to do it again I would get the hard cover though.

420-magazine-mobile1958174464.jpg

And this magazine by the grow boss.

420-magazine-mobile146463304.jpg

Back
Top Bottom