2016 All B.I.D. Genetics Grow

low-stress-training1.jpg

esquema-low-stress-training_1_.jpg

Here ya go Dr. Bob.

Just returned from the pulmonary doctor with very good news. He tested me for COPD with good results, no problems. As far as the other breathing problems which have seemed to go away he said no trace to be found. We talked about my Cannabis use also and he said that now I am vaping the other problems I had with breathing should not return. :yahoo::slide::yahoo:

Just returned from the pulmonary doctor with very good news. He tested me for COPD with good results, no problems. As far as the other breathing problems which have seemed to go away he said no trace to be found. We talked about my Cannabis use also and he said that now I am vaping the other problems I had with breathing should not return. :yahoo::slide::yahoo:

I was starting to get into a worrying spot a couple years back with smoking and noticing that I wasn't just getting better like I always did when younger. Breathing issue, off to the Dr etc. Sounds a lot like what you have been dealing with lately. But, good news buddy! 2 years later and vaping has been a god send. I quit cigs too and now I breath like a normal. Deep breaths that I feared were gone for good.

It sucked for a bit but now my bud tastes better and being sick lasts about half as long when I get a cold. Vaping really seems to work to get your lungs back.

Great news!

Bob ;)

Breathe deep the gathering gloom,
Watch lights fade from every room.
Bedsitter people look back and lament,
Another day's useless energy spent.
Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,
Lonely man cries for love and has none.
New mother picks up and suckles her son,
Senior citizens wish they were young.
Cold hearted orb that rules the night,
Removes the colours from our sight.
Red is grey and yellow white.
But *we* decide which is right.
And which *is* an illusion?

Breathe deep the gathering gloom,
Watch lights fade from every room.
Bedsitter people look back and lament,
Another day's useless energy spent.
Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,
Lonely man cries for love and has none.
New mother picks up and suckles her son,
Senior citizens wish they were young.
Cold hearted orb that rules the night,
Removes the colours from our sight.
Red is grey and yellow white.
But *we* decide which is right.
And which *is* an illusion?
Thanks....one of my all time favorites :circle-of-love:

Did some organizing, picture taking, and some farming today :cheesygrinsmiley:
Pulled some cured bud from last Summer out of my vacuum sealed jar and ground it up for vape.
0210162312.jpg

My topped and tied down HYBID filling in nicely :cheesygrinsmiley:
0211161306.jpg
'
Topped and tied down K-ROC also filling in :cheesygrinsmiley:
0211161306a.jpg

Topped P-ROC
0211161306c.jpg

Topped P-ROC
0211161306b.jpg

Un-Topped P-ROC
0211161306e.jpg

Un-Topped HYBID
0211161306f.jpg

My youngest P-ROC and HYBID plants
0211161307.jpg

The new AERO/DWC in place
0211161307a.jpg

South patio planter, wasn't all that productive so some landscape rocks and thinking of some low maintenance flowering ground cover for this space. I'll have to water occaisionally.
0211161308.jpg

Raised planter with tomatoes and peppers with cages in place
0211161309.jpg

WIW! I'm done for now!! Have a great day; time to vape :cheesygrinsmiley:

The setup is looking spectacular! Between you and Lester I will get my outdoor gardening fix in. But come summer I can grow a 100+ pound cabbage here in the Matanuska Valley.

I miss Vic. He was my porta scrog inspiration!

:bravo:
Bob ;)

Saturday in the desert...in the 80s. Not much happening here at the Hozona Home for Wayward Boys :rofl:
Monitoring the indoor grow, watching the outdoor veggies grow, and waiting for time to pass so I can transplant in the North and West Wall Planters. I hope to have an early harvest again this Summer and another this Fall. I am doing some other work around the house also. Have a great week :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom