2016 All B.I.D. Genetics Grow

Mini Update :tommy:
Under the humidity dome I have both outside plants (zucchini, crookneck squash, watermelon, and pumpkin)
Also some more HYBID and P-ROC The ones in the rock-wool to go into my aero/dwc set-up
0221161651.jpg

I have one P#1 auto in there as of now
0221161655.jpg

My veggers filling in nicely with no sign of preflowers which is good I think because experience says males declare first
0221161654.jpg

All for now!

logo8.gif

Real nice looking bed Hozona, I hope to clean out my backyard from my dog's Poopsicles and get to growing some food. Few more months and we should be able to have the Temps for that here in Maine.

Great looking bunch you have, I missed a lot that BID did in the past 3 or 4 years. So, what are the BID beans you have crosses of? :scratchinghead:

Sorry if I missed this in any previous post.

Real nice looking bed Hozona, I hope to clean out my backyard from my dog's Poopsicles and get to growing some food. Few more months and we should be able to have the Temps for that here in Maine.
My friend made the planter and used composted chicken droppings to fill and I put a layer of FFOF on top.
Great looking bunch you have, I missed a lot that BID did in the past 3 or 4 years. So, what are the BID beans you have crosses of? :scratchinghead:
Crosses I still have left are P-ROC, K-ROC(only one left) , Purple#1 auto (only one left)so I'm hoping for ladies, and HYBID (a cross of his RPK Chemdog and P-ROC Named HYBID (because it's a hybrid of two BID's) HYBID really does the job for pain with a good buzz also.
Sorry if I missed this in any previous post.

NP my friend Thanks for stopping by!

:cheer:

Interesting journal you have going here bud.

Can you give me some more info on the strains? I'm unfamiliar with BID's work.

Thanks!

It took me a while to figure out that BID refers to Big Irish Dood. Even though he was around while I was a member here, I never really interacted with him. I understand from some of the recent posts here, that he was well liked and missed. I can't really comment on that, because then I would just be talking out of my ass.

Hozona big ups for rocking the B.I.D. gear.R.I.p. I have my own seeds because of him and his CS generator tech. Much grow love bruh!
StayFrosty,
CanEyeBus

Thanks for the KUDOS and WELCOME CanEyeBus. This will be another year of growing, experimenting, and vaping. Anything you want to share with me and those sub'd to this journal is greatly appreciated! BID was like a big brother you never get to see but stay in contact with as much as possible. I dropped the ball there and regret EVERY DAY without his input. I don't know many here that actually had the pleasure of sitting with him, trimming some buds, and exchanging gifts, but I was was lucky enough to do so. Trying to keep his legacy alive. I KNOW he is here with me and can hear him in the back of my head when I forget a step or procedure. :Namaste:

So... nice weather eh? :rolleyes3

Great weather, but my allergies are flaring again! Welcome Heraldo to another chapter of Hozona's growing and experimenting show. Just trying to keep my mentor's legacy going. BID was an awesome person that is sorely missed! Anything you want to share or are curious about feel free to do or ask. We have so many experienced people here striving to create great strains and educating everyone about the benefits of Cannabis. Thanks for looking in. :Namaste:

Don't take this in the wrong way but every time I see your name a little song comes in my head from Catholic Church.
"La la la la la la laaaaaa Hozona is the highest! La la la la la la laaaaaa Hozona is the highest!"
Makes me smile every time. Many blessings your way Hozona!

Hey Shiggity, glad you came by....Buckshot said the same thing! It's actually the first two letters of my last name and last four of my state, Ho+zona= Hozona. Been using it for many years. :Namaste:

As this is supposed to be an informational forum about Cannabis awareness I had to stop all the frivolous banter and had administrators remove some undesirable posts. I want to thank them for their swift action:love: Although some seem to think it is OK to be raunchy and crude, this is NOT the forum to be doing so. To acknowledge someone or be concerned about a fellow member and express that is quite alright, but PLEASE try to keep all other posts informative and helpful to me and other members. I believe that has always been the purpose outlined by 420 and his staff :Namaste:
PS Did some defoliation, more LST, topping, transplanting, etc I will post some pictures later this evening.

Back
Top Bottom