2bd DWC grow 3 week old

Solid tip I used AN last grow , have meters but not everyone has them to start with

I will mention for continuity even with AN I needed to mix PH'ed water up ,the tap water was ph 8 last year , can't keep feeding AN in coco , they need some days of straight up water.

I would try to stagger the feeding days and water days to prevent a build up , in coco

This dwc grow I will add PH water with light nutes to the AN buckets for top ups , more so I will ph a 20 gal garbage can and use it as a auto top up

(and dump every 7-10 days yet to be determined , its important to do to keep the nutrients in balance)

I use AN also and the ph perfect still needs ph adjusted. Most of my growing is done in coco and the only time plsnts ever get water is flush time. Feed every day and never miss a day. I veg absolute max 4 weeks from clone or 5 from seed and always pull max numbers per square meter off 4 plants per 600w hps. As long as ec doesnt rise above 1.8ec in veg and 2.4 in flower tbere should never be an issue.

Anyway the back up res for dwc is a good idea. Just allow ph to fluctuate a little also.

Exactly. And you might not water enough. Photosynthesis requires h2O. Do you spray em? How the humidity?

Sent from my LGMS631 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just curious. They are in water, why did you ask if he waters enough? Did you mean spray them? I thought spraying them will burn them? I am a noob. I'm my first grow. Look forward to your answer

Just curious. They are in water, why did you ask if he waters enough? Did you mean spray them? I thought spraying them will burn them? I am a noob. I'm my first grow. Look forward to your answer
Spraying them will only burn them if u put spray too much n your room is too hot, then it'll dry fast, yeah. But a nice gloss of h2o is refreshing to them.

Sent from my LGMS631 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom