2L Hempy Coco Coir

Mainly genetics that are predominantly indica as I am a sog grower I was looking into some white rhino, snow white, master kush, NL, and ak48 so far but I've not done any extensive research yet any suggestions? I was looking into some afghan kush and Pakistan valley as well. tried to aquire from attitude but my bank blocked transactions to the UK and will not let it go through so....that blows

HiGhFlyIn5 ~ No experience in the strains you've mentioned, but heard good things with them. Growing out Snow White at the moment. My favorite is Super Lemon Haze, get one of that you'll be happy. For single seed order try castle seed, use coupon code 420MAG to save 10%.

bigirishdoode ~ Congrats! Welcome to the club, lol. Thanks.

Hi Twelve12,

Iam catching up on all the Hempy SOG grows going on, happy to see others getting good results.

The search for the right strain out of seed can take alot of work but you learn quite alot in the sifting through all the plants. That SLH looks like the best one to mother out until you come across something that beats it.

I was very lucky to be gifted my white poison elite clone which ended my search for a potent strain because alot of that work has been done for me by the breeder. I was in the process of sampling a bunch of bag seed and trying to find a good pheno to mother out. It can take alot of seeds of the same strain before you find an exceptional individual that could be a keeper.

It might be a good idea to pop more SLH seeds and see if you find a lucky individual.

As every elite clone has been borne out of a lucky seed.

bigirishdoode ....high CBD and CBN is what medical patients need, and some THC for the ride. The body can repair itself when given the right compounds.[/QUOTE]

I'm fond of THCV, helps my mind forget about the pain. I hate being glued down. Got some Pure Power Plant that is over 7%, real nice.

HiGhFlyIn5 ~ From the ones I'm growing out, I see Heavy Duty Fruity being good SOG plant, nice compact nuges, short, I will have to run this strain again without pollination to see how the bud structure form without seeds. SLH is good SOG plant, Pineapple Express is good too, and Grape God. Will let you know more when I flower the rest of the remaining strains in the collection.

Xare ~ Thank you Xare. I'm honor to have you the pioneer of 2L hempy bottle stopping by checking out my attempt. You're right, would need lots of seeds to find the right plant. Thanks for the tip. I think there's one more SLH seed laying around that I'll germinate tonight. Already have 2 different SLH seeds mother plant going, and its clones are starting to show in bloom.

Will you be running a grow journal soon? Would like to check out your white poison grow.

OG13 ~ THCV is a good one for medical, rare on some strain. What seed bank you is your PPP from?

Ok thanks for the suggestions bro...will be getting some papaya, snow white, ak48, Swiss cheese, bubblicious and white castle very soon (all nirvana strains) and many freebees I'll have 2 get the ones you suggested next.

Grapegod - 35 days

I found a hint of purple on the Grapegod. Excited to see this one finish. Although it has seeds (breeding program) I'm growing more without pollination this time to really see how big the bud gets. Love the temperature at 75F while the 1000w (400w+600w) hps on. :love:

MG_2457.jpg
MG_2459.jpg

I just wanted to pop in and make note of how awesome your journals continue to be. I've gotten used to the level of quality I see here, and started to take it for granted. I started my own journal thinking that I would have a very similar thing going on - started trying to design a watermark, and played with the white balancing on my crappy camera, but life happens, and I have been putting WAAAY less into my journal than I thought I would. For anyone without a journal, I'll bet you that 12 spends an hour or two each day on activities ending up here; taking photos, editing them, labeling, uploading, etc. What takes a few minutes to read takes much longer to prepare for reading, and he could do his whole grow and have much more free time if he didn't bother to go through all the trouble of journaling, but then we wouldn't get to go on the ride with him. I just want to say thanks once again for letting us learn from your experience!
:bravo::tokin::welldone::thanks::circle-of-love::thumb::lot-o-toke::woohoo::thanks:

Sweet bro I'm "green" with envy lol or in this case purple ur grow looks awesome dude and excellent photo quality I'm in ur journal atleast twice a day rereading taking it all in your very well organized brother kudos :Namaste:

SauronBlue ~ Thanks for the kind words! This is my career now, although I feel like unemployed with this much free time on hand thought I share my passion with the world. Keeping myself busy. This place provide an outlet for my expression and allow me to do it safely, so thank you 420 Magazine! It may seem like a lot of work but to me having fun and doing what you love is not work, it's play time! Get to play daily. And I hope what I do help inspire others to play too.

HiGhFlyIn5 ~ Thank you. It's the camera I just pushed the button, hehe. Thanks for checking it out. Will see how the Grapegod smoke. Heard too often that purple strain are not that potent, just looks cool, so not celebrating just yet.

bigirishdoode ~ It's Winter after all. There are at least 3 known strains in my collection that will produce colors (blue, and purple) can't wait!

Hey 12, don't know where the PPP came from, was a gifted clone a year ago. Got it tested and the dispensary wanted it all. That's how we determine mother plants to keep, get them tested and cull the worst.....worth the 30 bucks.

Yea, no real changes in the White Poison Grow.

I did have one batch that resulted 510 grams with 25 two liter hempys. It was my best batch yet in two liters that came out to .85 GPW

I do plan on showing off a 1 gallon hempy sog soon that will bust the 1 GPW barrier

bigirishdoode ~ I have no experience in rare colors in Cannabis until now. The room is around 55-60F when the lights are off, and it has brought out the purple colors in some strain. Also read up on the strain once again and indeed it is expected. If the plant does not carry the recessive gene it will not turn color no matter how cold it is, if it has the gene at the right temperature it will turn color, often time true breed purple genetic, or purple is dominant they will show without having to lower temp.

HiGhFlyIn5 ~ You're right not all purple strains are low in potency, and I hope I picked the right one cannot really know for sure after a smoke test. This is the family tree of Grapegod:

* GrapeGod »»» Godbud (God x Hawaii x Purple Skunk (Purple #1 x Unknown Skunk F1 (Afghanistan x Mexico x Colombia))) x Grapefruit

OG13 ~ Sounds like that PPP is a keeper! Though it is clone only have you thought about creating some feminized seed to stock away the genetic? Just in case something happens to the living plant you still have the genetic, self-pollinated, feminized seed standing by. Did you get it tested at full spectrum lab? What was the Cannabinoids profile/ratio on the PPP that you got?

Xare ~ Looking forward to your 1gal hempy SOG! You'll reach the 1+ GPW soon!

BPN Bloom Booster

MG_2463.jpg

One of my friend asked what I want for Christmas I said some bloom booster from Blue Planet Nutrients. So he ordered me one early present since the plants needs it now instead of waiting near end of the month. Anyway, thank you Corey at BPN for hooking it up. Will use it for tonight's feeding frenzy.

:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom