2nd grow.2black queen and 2black pearl 2grape kush

getsumkin

well im back with my 2nd grow..
same setup as last but i got FF happy frog soil same nutes 400watt mh\hps
well a good friend gave me 2 of his black queen and black pearl..ima add 2 of my grape kush..
soil should b here on monday so ima soak the beans till it comes...
this tyme ima fill the bag up wit 80/20..3gal bags..last tyme bags were half full..
ive learnd alot from the first grow so this one should b good aswell

this tyme ima fill the bag up wit 80/20..3gal bags..last tyme bags were half full..
Thanks for keeping us here posted on your 2nd grow. Having ample soil allows for better root development, growth and flowering capabilities. Looking forward to some new pics from you.

ok sorry for the wait...
well today 1 of each bean is in the ground..soil still havent came so im jus usen a lil mix from the last grow...i got them in lil pop sickle cup for now wen soil cums they will go in 3 gal home...heres a pic of them newayz

1-2-09_020.jpg

boy i hope them others pop soon..if they dont by the tyme the soil cums ill jus regerm 1 of each and let them jus be behind a few weeks in veg and then flower all....
yall i cant wait for this to take off...i really hope all gose as well as my first grow...with all ive learned and saw i think this one will b jus fine...plz wish me luck...thankz for ur tyme..be back soon
and if neines wondering the last grow gave me 6oz of sum great smoke..and im down playn it my friends loved it...sure wish i had more so now i will...lol...:peace:

im so sorry but the qeen and the pearl has awaken...theyll go in dirt im the monring...im so happy ...thanks for ur wishs

~I wish you luck and large yields & will be watching your plants grow with you due to my love of kush! aswell as I am also in the midst of growing some too~

back so soon...well if ne one wonderin what ive been doin as far as care...
the ph is 6.5 and the temp has stayd at 75-80f while lights are on and 60-68f at night
i have feed them twice with the foxfarm grow big and big bloom...preflowers r growin like czy...
i wanted to b on 12/12 by now but my hps will be here in 10days...so my plan is in 3days jus go 12/12 with the MH and wen the HPS is here jus switch it out...sounds good to ne one?...
1-19-09
1-19-09.jpg

1-21-09
1-21-09.jpg

1-23-09
1-23-09.jpg

see what imean about fast...its movin rite along...once again,thanks for lookn and sharin ur thoughts

Back
Top Bottom