2nd Grow: Auto Flowering Cobras

What strain to grow next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it’s a viable seed, abuout 24 hours. I always soak for twelve, tap the seed down till it sinks. Let soak for another 12 hours ish. Then paper towel for 24 hours. I’m doing this with a lowryder auto seed right now. It’s been in PT for about what is going on 48 hours. I’m having trouble with these seeds. I just germinated 13 seeds with this method, plus all my seeds before.. so I know it works, as long as the seed is viable. Some say adding a lil h2o2 in with the water while soaking helps as well, I’ve never tried but I hear it helps for those tricky seeds.

If it’s a viable seed, abuout 24 hours. I always soak for twelve, tap the seed down till it sinks. Let soak for another 12 hours ish. Then paper towel for 24 hours. I’m doing this with a lowryder auto seed right now. It’s been in PT for about what is going on 48 hours. I’m having trouble with these seeds. I just germinated 13 seeds with this method, plus all my seeds before.. so I know it works, as long as the seed is viable. Some say adding a lil h2o2 in with the water while soaking helps as well, I’ve never tried but I hear it helps for those tricky seeds.
Thanks, I wish I could find hydrogen peroxide but it is all sold out since the beginning of March They split open about 4 hours ago. So they really seem to respond well, just waiting for the taproot. I am heckling them now. If they popped,
I will send pics!

Thanks, I wish I could find hydrogen peroxide but it is all sold out since the beginning of March They split open about 4 hours ago. So they really seem to respond well, just waiting for the taproot. I am heckling them now. If they popped,
I will send pics!
Almost there with two of them!
EA75B56B-C7A5-4E0D-9311-9E2A74BC50FD.jpeg

If you really want to, you could probably plant those two. Go about an inch down from the top of the medium. Have the seed pointy tip down, mist with a spray bottle, and within a couple days you should have a seedling.

They look even better today, I will get those two planted. Should I just leave the other one in the plastic bag until the shell breaks open.

Sorry about the leaking of your roof!! That’s just terrible!!

If I don’t care about smell do I need a vent besides the holes in the tent?
yes you will want to hook up the fan. The fan doesn’t mask the smell. The carbon air filter masks the smell.

you will want to hook the fan up and create a negative pressure inside the tent. This allows you to have optimal airflow. minimizing the possibility of powder mildew or mold.

The fan says 195 cfm. CFM stands for cubic feet per minute. The way you calculate what size of a fan you need is,
How to Calculate the CFM of a Room
  1. Measure the room's width and length and height.
  2. Multiply the three measurements from step 1 to determine the cubic footage of the room.
  3. Multiply the cubic volume of the room by the number of times you want the air to turn over or exchange in an hour.
  4. Divide your answer from step 3 by 60 to calculate CFM.

Dumb questions
There are no dumb questions here :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom