So I've divided all of the 1/4 chop of Ammy amongst 3 jars. I have yet to weight it all together, I'll get to it but we still have 3/4 of a plant to go...

All jars holding at around 65. I am very pleased with that number. They get burped 3x a day for now. After the weekend, only twice and then after the next week only once a day. Everything past that is once every 3 days-ish.

She really looks beautiful for what is left of her. Glad that I kept her around. Still debating clones but I have so much in the near future.

Can't wait for the @Mars Hydro FC4800 to arrive!! Oh the places we will go!

20211021_130634.jpg

20211021_130041.jpg

20211021_125306.jpg

20211021_125314.jpg

20211021_125256.jpg

20211021_125249.jpg

20211021_125247.jpg
Great start to a great looking harvest. Nice bud there :yummy:

Today was a busy day cooking and cleaning. Not much time for the girls but of course they all got plenty of attention.

Still getting some veggies from my garden, too!

Quick glimpse of the flower tent and Ammy this evening.

More thorough of a check in tomorrow! Enjoy the rest of your days and nights everyone!

20211022_212847.jpg

20211022_212901.jpg

20211022_212744.jpg

Oh yea forgot AK

20211022_212856.jpg
Yum

Great start to a great looking harvest. Nice bud there :yummy:
I appreciate that Charlie! Thanks so much! So happy still for you and your new tent c/o that awesome GF!! :passitleft:

Looking amazing In here !!!!!! Keep up the good work krissi!!!!!
Hey there @Jack 420 ! Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be closing my two open journals within the next week probably and moving them to my new sponsored grows!

I will have one for veg and one for flower as I have @Weed Seeds Express , @Prescription Blend , @ParfactWorks , and of course @Mars Hydro to support me!

The HB 1500 from @ParfactWorks will be in the veg tent and the FC4800 from @Mars Hydro in my flower. I'm running two separate journals to focus on each stage and adhere to sponsorship guidelines. @Prescription Blend was good enough to let me switch my nutrients over mid grow and my girls are loving it!

I enjoy following you! Beautiful stuff always!

But will do dwc one pot one auto n see how big she can get
I'd love to follow along with that for sure!!! Sounds like a good grow, these nutrients supply most of Oregon's medicinal marijauna grow facilities! I am so pleased with this mix after only a few days. Excited to see what I'll will bring to your next experimental grow!

Today was a busy day cooking and cleaning. Not much time for the girls but of course they all got plenty of attention.

Still getting some veggies from my garden, too!

Quick glimpse of the flower tent and Ammy this evening.

More thorough of a check in tomorrow! Enjoy the rest of your days and nights everyone!

20211022_212847.jpg

20211022_212901.jpg

20211022_212744.jpg

Oh yea forgot AK

20211022_212856.jpg
It all looks delicious.
How do you do it all?

It all looks delicious.
How do you do it all?
I passed out at 1230, 5 minutes after we started to watch the new Halloween movie....I must have have zombie walked to my bed at some point because I woke up in there, TK is still on the couch. Once my energy is done for the day, I just need that little sleep I get to recharge before doing it all over again and passing out 5 minutes into the next movie the following night. Glad we can both make it work and still manage to be up at this hour most days....coffee club?

I passed out at 1230, 5 minutes after we started to watch the new Halloween movie....I must have have zombie walked to my bed at some point because I woke up in there, TK is still on the couch. Once my energy is done for the day, I just need that little sleep I get to recharge before doing it all over again and passing out 5 minutes into the next movie the following night. Glad we can both make it work and still manage to be up at this hour most days....coffee club?
Yes, coffee club. Sip, Sip.

I passed out at 8 last night, but woke up several times.

Yes, coffee club. Sip, Sip.

I passed out at 8 last night, but woke up several times.
Sorry baby got up!!! How long have you had the insomnia? @Jack 420 you're hanging out with us too much, you're adapting our sleep issues!

Morning sunshines!

Flower tent this morning minus Ammy-she's in the dark...

Have a great day!

20211023_085206.jpg

20211023_085157.jpg

I have had insomnia since the children were born. My ears are always open. I can hear a faucet dipping in California.
Ugggggghhhhh....I still had to laugh there because I totally understand!!! Since he was born I hear phantom baby cries, too. He can be dead asleep and I think I hear him crying. There is also a ghost in the house and I think it's TK sometimes but then realize he is either sleeping or not even in the house. Add in his beeping insulin pump, the countless back to back alarms he sleeps through, the sound of the boiler turning on in the winter, the AC in the summer and now the faintest sounds of the inline duct in the grow room...I don't know what nothing sounds like anymore. Most times when the baby naps, I just sit there in silence so I can hear myself think. Sleep is seldom and few and far between but I wouldn't change my life for any of the sleepless nights.

The @Mars Hydro FC4800 will be here WEDNESDAY!

My fantastic assortment c/o @Weed Seeds Express is coming TODAY!

My new tent TOMORROW!

I think we will be all set up by next weekend!! Bloody hell why can't it be this weekend! (That was for you @Moony , you've been relatively quiet sunken down deep in the seedling daddy world)

Back
Top Bottom