The @Mars Hydro FC4800 will be here WEDNESDAY!

My fantastic assortment c/o @Weed Seeds Express is coming TODAY!

My new tent TOMORROW!

I think we will be all set up by next weekend!! Bloody hell why can't it be this weekend! (That was for you @Moony , you've been relatively quiet sunken down deep in the seedling daddy world)
That's so exciting. I can't wait to see the setup.

That's so exciting. I can't wait to see the setup.
:):circle-of-love::high-five:

It's going to be a task taking down the one tent and the girls will be angry at me for a couple hours while it gets set up but I know once everyone is moved into their new homes with their new roommates under the new light in the big tent, they are going to do so well!

Gotta snip Lorax next weekend probably as well and see what Ammy has going on trich wise again. Then it's the Things that need harvested, the seeds to be germed and potted, and by then AK will be a couple weeks out of harvest time. BC flowers 2 weeks longer so they will take a little more time.

Between the light and tent installation, starting up the new journals and finishing my notes for them, getting the seeds ready, and harvesting, next week is going to give me a workout. But man am I stoked!!!

:):circle-of-love::high-five:

It's going to be a task taking down the one tent and the girls will be angry at me for a couple hours while it gets set up but I know once everyone is moved into their new homes with their new roommates under the new light in the big tent, they are going to do so well!

Gotta snip Lorax next weekend probably as well and see what Ammy has going on trich wise again. Then it's the Things that need harvested, the seeds to be germed and potted, and by then AK will be a couple weeks out of harvest time. BC flowers 2 weeks longer so they will take a little more time.

Between the light and tent installation, starting up the new journals and finishing my notes for them, getting the seeds ready, and harvesting, next week is going to give me a workout. But man am I stoked!!!
Jesus mate,, do you ever get time to sit back and chillax?:thedoubletake:

Every looks awesome by the way. Tag me in when you get all your new gear up and running..
Just had an Fc4800 delivered today, so I should be setting up at the same time as you..
Hopefully I won't kill everything this time. But it would be good to compare results from the same light...
Anyways, hope you have an awesome day mate.. or is it night there?

Jesus mate,, do you ever get time to sit back and chillax?:thedoubletake:

Every looks awesome by the way. Tag me in when you get all your new gear up and running..
Just had an Fc4800 delivered today, so I should be setting up at the same time as you..
Hopefully I won't kill everything this time. But it would be good to compare results from the same light...
Anyways, hope you have an awesome day mate.. or is it night there?
Sorry took so long to get back! Thanks friend! Absolutely will tag you...

Chilling? No not anymore. I feel rushed all day and night.

I will be looking to you also for comparisons, I have faith this batch will live!!!

It is day here, 143 to be exact. Baby just went down for a nap I just fed all the girls. I made quiches did another load of laundry and now it's time for a midday bowl.

Have a great day Squig !! :):peace:

The @Mars Hydro FC4800 will be here WEDNESDAY!

My fantastic assortment c/o @Weed Seeds Express is coming TODAY!

My new tent TOMORROW!

I think we will be all set up by next weekend!! Bloody hell why can't it be this weekend! (That was for you @Moony , you've been relatively quiet sunken down deep in the seedling daddy world)
Awesome! I’m excited to see what that light can do! I’m not actually looking for a new light but you just never know. Of course I’d be shot if I got a new light. I have 3 in my 4x4 and they may not be of the same caliber as that beauty you’re going to get to use, jealous : ) , but “they’re good enough!” is what I’d hear haha :rip::p
Can’t wait to follow along!

My loving Ammy :circle-of-love:

Some buds clearly need time, some I clipped off last night, some will be ready in a few days...I think I just want to keep holding onto her.

Considering the moves we are making next week I will probably flip her to a 10/14 and force her to finish up. I don't want to get rid of her, I'm just trying to time out and plan out the future of the tent setups.

She continues to amaze me

:thanks: for loving her, too:love::passitleft:

20211023_132710.jpg

20211023_132633.jpg

20211023_132647.jpg

20211023_132721.jpg

20211023_132743.jpg

My loving Ammy :circle-of-love:

Some buds clearly need time, some I clipped off last night, some will be ready in a few days...I think I just want to keep holding onto her.

Considering the moves we are making next week I will probably flip her to a 10/14 and force her to finish up. I don't want to get rid of her, I'm just trying to time out and plan out the future of the tent setups.

She continues to amaze me

:thanks: for loving her, too:love::passitleft:

20211023_132710.jpg

20211023_132633.jpg

20211023_132647.jpg

20211023_132721.jpg

20211023_132743.jpg
The second photo made my mouth water seeing the purple from a distance really got me :yummy:

Awesome! I’m excited to see what that light can do! I’m not actually looking for a new light but you just never know. Of course I’d be shot if I got a new light. I have 3 in my 4x4 and they may not be of the same caliber as that beauty you’re going to get to use, jealous : ) , but “they’re good enough!” is what I’d hear haha :rip::p
Can’t wait to follow along!
You know you don't need the best lights for a beautiful grow Charlie. You don't really need the best of anything except your time and attention and care. HOWEVER, adding in an awesome light or lights, nutes, using the best seeds, etc etc, all add to the end result of that grow making it even more beautiful. I just want more things beautiful. I'm over the moon to have this light, it's going to do wonders-the nutrients already have. New seeds are going to love the fresh light in veg and then the move to that flower tent-this next grow is going to be that much more enhanced. Get yourself a new light Charlie, @Mars Hydro and @ParfactWorks would be happy to help you-their assortments for both flower and veg are spot on-something for every growing need.

Us food does look good and food portions are decent size ares at takeaway is small compared to us takeaways
We have smaller portions, in the US? That's just cause people want to make money here so they jip on portions...

@Ljb1 come have dinner here with us, the table will be covered and I'll send you home with leftovers if you can get them past TSA

Cross section for you fellow food loving freaks!! FLFs we are...I'm coining it now...

BTW, I make these once a week (always different veggies and meats, of course) for my son and for Tomato King to take to work with him for breakfast.

20211023_150322.jpg

You know you don't need the best lights for a beautiful grow Charlie. You don't really need the best of anything except your time and attention and care. HOWEVER, adding in an awesome light or lights, nutes, using the best seeds, etc etc, all add to the end result of that grow making it even more beautiful. I just want more things beautiful. I'm over the moon to have this light, it's going to do wonders-the nutrients already have. New seeds are going to love the fresh light in veg and then the move to that flower tent-this next grow is going to be that much more enhanced. Get yourself a new light Charlie, @Mars Hydro and @ParfactWorks would be happy to help you-their assortments for both flower and veg are spot on-something for every growing need.
I love the way you think and one day when these start to wear out it will. But for now I have a Viparspectra xs2000, a Mixjoy2000 and a Mixjoy 1000 in my 4x4, all less than a year old. Like is said, I’d be Shot! and rightly so too!

I love the way you think and one day when these start to wear out it will. But for now I have a Viparspectra xs2000, a Mixjoy2000 and a Mixjoy 1000 in my 4x4, all less than a year old. Like is said, I’d be Shot! and rightly so too!
Believe me Charlie my love for these girls far exceeds any supplements I could give ever them. I'm sure it is the same for you, each grow is special and you know you made all that with what you have and that is something really special. That's what the grow life is about. All the fancy stuff is just an extra. But yes, it'd be a shot and a half!

We have smaller portions, in the US? That's just cause people want to make money here so they jip on portions...
I think are alot smaller meals compared to what you can get over there like mcd for example you can get super we can only get large wich isn't big enough for me lol

I think are alot smaller meals compared to what you can get over there like mcd for example you can get super we can only get large wich isn't big enough for me lol
You can eat a large fry!!! There's so many fries!!! But can you drink a large soda with it?

You can eat a large fry!!! There's so many fries!!! But can you drink a large soda with it?
Yeah that's not a problem smoke big war head then eat you need drink as dry mouth haha

Yeah that's not a problem smoke big war head then eat you need drink as dry mouth haha
:laughtwo: facts!! I can down a pint of Ben and Jerry's in like 10 minutes and I'm a pretty little girl :popcorn::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom