2nd LED Grow, Kali Mist

Re: Staffy's 2nd GLH Grow, Kali Mist

just about fully dried kali mist
my_grow_615.jpg
my_grow_616.jpg
my_grow_617.jpg
my_grow_618.jpg

Nice nugg's staffy. :clap: Roll it up, lite it up, smoke it up,inhale,exhale :)

thanks u all who replied. they r some sweet lookin buds, idk about nug of month, they r nice but im sure alot nicer is out there, lol. maybe enter. the smell is pretty nice, even nicer when i break it up to roll it up! as to u scooch,no wasnt what i hoped for. i smoked alot of kali in england and it was my favorite and i guess i was expecting it to turn out the same and it hasnt but it is still very nice, very very smooth to the smoke. nugs are more denser than expecting, thats the afgan. so makes me think the kali in england was probably the original kali. taste is nice, lil spicy with like a nice clean breathe of fresh air.
NN i think it could have gone another 1-2 weeks probably, lol but i will tell u this i have stored the main tops/ bits in their own jar. most amber trichs. well they are strong me and wife get very sleepy after smokin it. very strange, its hard for me here to find a good indica to make me sleepy, and this does it.

oh and taste lingers after smokin it. which is great for me , i love the lingering taste of marijuana.

Re: Staffy's 2nd --- Grow, Kali Mist

kali buds
my_grow_621.jpg
my_grow_622.jpg
my_grow_624.jpg
my_grow_627.jpg
my_grow_620.jpg
my_grow_619.jpg

MF- not a great taste, so i dont really touch the stuff. but pretty crystally
my_grow_629.jpg

my_grow_628.jpg

my_grow_631.jpg
my_grow_630.jpg

And a nice joint of kali mist!! That im enjoying right now!
my_grow_632.jpg

i put the kali in, why not. thanks bro.

the mental floss is pretty weird, open the jar and smell like fruity pebbles, but smoke it, eewww, just not a good taste, a bit chemically or something.

idk been cured for quite awhile now, and has had that the whole time. i can feel in my head aswell, just not nice. somethin i dont think can be fixed.just

idk been cured for quite awhile now, and has had that the whole time. i can feel in my head aswell, just not nice. somethin i dont think can be fixed.just
bummer :( Make hash out of it?

Back
Top Bottom