2nd Night On 12/12 - Then I Left The Light On

Here's my W.W re-veg ( jan 6,9th & 21 )( front to back ).
I have not re-veg before and think the front plant is dead ? they all are turning to wood , but front plant just does not look right ? there in my bread warmer @ 26c ,and 18 on / 6 off light cycle ( Cfl's and 50x3w ufo).
I'm listening .....???:trance:
Cheers
J
DSCF000450.JPG
DSCF000647.JPG
DSCF000747.JPG

Thanks Dennise :thumb:
I was hoping to re-veg white Widows , but the roots were very shallow . i cut down the front w.w , but still wondering if I should cut the other 2 ?:scratchinghead:
Does anybody out there have an pictures of a re-veg ? My plants have turn to wood and there very little green left ( do they need a lot of water during this stage :hmmmm:
These Widows provided good smoke (just not enough:lot-o-toke:), but again first grow . I came out with 1.5 oz ( dried) per plant and have lots of shake ( not sure what to do with the shake ):nomo:
i ran the hole project under 144x3w reflector (from Sara), but noticing that most only use these lights ( has 2 switches) for veg 'in .:confused:
Also the L.E.D's can not be close to plant , due to heavy light penetrating ( no heat , but sucks the life right out if to close ).
Back soon , thanks for all help , all the time .
Cheer's
J
IMG_045320.JPG
DSCF000647.JPG
DSCF000747.JPG
DSCF000450.JPG

Oh Oh Oh.... Let me tell you what to do with all that shake!!! Go to the recipe thread from Cannafan and you will find some great recipes and step by step directions on how to make cannabutter without the Magical Butter machine and there are some amazing recipes on there. There are also some that you can use :circle-of-love: up keif but I love cooking with cannabutter and it is awesome for helping with sleep and muscle relaxation. I have Lupus and neuropathy from type 1 diabetes and have had trouble sleeping most of my adult life and this works better than any sleeping pill I have ever been given and has no side effects or hang over the next morning. You can also make hash with it but I really don't know how to do that without the bubble washing machine. I have never done it but plan on purchasing one of the bubble machines myself when I can afford it. There are many good options for using your trim...... Let us know what you decide to do...

Thanks Dennise :thumb:

These Widows provided good smoke (just not enough:lot-o-toke:), but again first grow . I came out with 1.5 oz ( dried) per plant and have lots of shake ( not sure what to do with the shake ):nomo:

Like Dennise was saying... Try to make some butter (or oil) with it. I have a ton of shake I took off the girls I'm growing so far and we still have over a month to go. The recipe I was using this past weekend called for Oil instead of Butter. I threw about 70 grams of shake in to make some cannaoil (?) and then used that to make the brownies... It was a great Super-Bowl party! :)

Man girlfriend u r the BOMB :thumb:, watch'in ur grow in that small room , but with Super size results:rollit: And me stress'in my babies:lot-o-toke:
I'm a Big Hash Fan :goof:, hard to find Good black , got some that smelt like carrots, and tasty .:yummy:. going to give those thoughts a try , Thank You.
I myself fighting a bone cancer for 3 yr's and just got help ( damn system screwing me around ). I'm a fighter , but worry about my family .The weed has been a great success and found a half dozen good people here :420::thumb: ( actually ur all the jam :thanks: )
And I love growing, The W.W were so good ( in re-veg might not make it ?) , but so little. Mini guns are coming around . going to try cloning , Have u tried ?
Cheer's
J

Man girlfriend u r the BOMB :thumb:, watch'in ur grow in that small room , but with Super size results:rollit: And me stress'in my babies:lot-o-toke:
I'm a Big Hash Fan :goof:, hard to find Good black , got some that smelt like carrots, and tasty .:yummy:. going to give those thoughts a try , Thank You.
I myself fighting a bone cancer for 3 yr's and just got help ( damn system screwing me around ). I'm a fighter , but worry about my family .The weed has been a great success and found a half dozen good people here :420::thumb: ( actually ur all the jam :thanks: )
And I love growing, The W.W were so good ( in re-veg might not make it ?) , but so little. Mini guns are coming around . going to try cloning , Have u tried ?
Cheer's
J

Actually by chance it seems I am quite good at cloning. I received the THC membership (The Healthy Clone club) after playing with them and cutting 5 clones on my first run and they are all alive then I topped my SBR and thought it was going to die and cut clones off her and they all lived and so did the top. I have one in the box now that I don't think is going to make it but it is the first one. Best advice I can give ya is use the K.I.S.S. system. It's a weed and it wants to live so just give it the environment a little one needs and be very patient (I have issue with this part) and they will grow. It amazes me..........:circle-of-love:

I have a portable washing machine similar to the Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine that I put the trimmings in a mesh bag and place inside the washing machine, I then fill the washing machine with cold water and ice cubes and set it for 2 cycles. I then place my 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble bags inside of a 5 gallon pail then drain the washing machine through its discharge hose into the bucket. I then remove each bag one at a time as I drain the liquid from the bag. The trichomes are gathered in the bottom of the bags and are removed in different grades and pressed in a pressing screen to remove excess water. I then take my
Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press and press the hashish into convenient sized disks.

Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine

https://www.accesshydroponic.com bubble magic 5 gallon mini washing machine

5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble Bag Kit

https://www.customhydroponic.com 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble Bag Kit

Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press

https://www.theothersidevapes.com large piranha aluminum pollen t-press

Ok down to 1 re-veg W.W. This one still has some green on it (Jan 21/chopped dwn)
I notice on other 2 that the roots did not seem to grow and just dried up.
When re-veg'in , do they need nute's ( i am using soil medium pro-mix w/myco):scratchinghead:

Cheers
J
DSCF001322.JPG

Thanks KingJohnC ,
I did a flush on Jan 16th and continuing with water. I think some was cause by light burn with new LED (144x3w,Sara's) and my tent is not tall enough.
I need some help for another member and do not know how to spread the word :scratchinghead: . He just joined us and he needs help with methods I do not use (yet).
If anybody could help , I'm sure he would appreciate the insight . here's his thread
Re:Newbie-All I need to know (member -awbwizard97)

Cheer's
J

I have a portable washing machine similar to the Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine that I put the trimmings in a mesh bag and place inside the washing machine, I then fill the washing machine with cold water and ice cubes and set it for 2 cycles. I then place my 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble bags inside of a 5 gallon pail then drain the washing machine through its discharge hose into the bucket. I then remove each bag one at a time as I drain the liquid from the bag. The trichomes are gathered in the bottom of the bags and are removed in different grades and pressed in a pressing screen to remove excess water. I then take my
Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press and press the hashish into convenient sized disks.

https://www.accesshydroponic.com bubble magic 5 gallon mini washing machine

5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble Bag Kit

https://www.customhydroponic.com 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble Bag Kit

Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press

https://www.theothersidevapes.com large piranha aluminum pollen t-press

King would it be possible for you to do a video of this process the next time you do it??? I so want the machine but would love to see how ya do it first and what ya do. I know if I watch you do it I will be able to do it correctly......:adore::adore::adore:

Thanks KingJohnC ,
I did a flush on Jan 16th and continuing with water. I think some was cause by light burn with new LED (144x3w,Sara's) and my tent is not tall enough.
I need some help for another member and do not know how to spread the word :scratchinghead: . He just joined us and he needs help with methods I do not use (yet).
If anybody could help , I'm sure he would appreciate the insight . here's his thread
Re:Newbie-All I need to know (member -awbwizard97)

Cheer's
J

I did pop over there and left info I could but I'm sure he could use the help of someone that knows what they are doing...lol so if any of you guys have a minute you might want to pop over and see if you can help....:circle-of-love:

Hi danishoes21,
It easier to clone but I missed the timing . But this strain was strong and gave good yields .
So , when it starts over it should be even larger and I will make it a mother plant .
I keep my finger's crossed that it will come back ( 2 died already, but they were weak to start )
P.s - I went to Riverdale High (Pfds). Mtl , my home town .
Cheer's
J

Hi danishoes21,
It easier to clone but I missed the timing . But this strain was strong and gave good yields .
So , when it starts over it should be even larger and I will make it a mother plant .
I keep my finger's crossed that it will come back ( 2 died already, but they were weak to start )
P.s - I went to Riverdale High (Pfds). Mtl , my home town .
Cheer's
J

Sounds interesting, I might just save one and reveg the rest of winter, when conditions are decent I put it on the balcony outside to see what happens… It would be interesting to see this reveg phenomenon on a Outdoors grown plant, if you have a warm tropical climate its probably possible to have never ending plant right ???

when was the last time you where around Mtrl?

I was back just a few days ago ( a friend passed away , ALS ). I am lucky to still keep in touch with high school friend (Cid -name matches the drug ), back then we smoked in the PIT area @ school.
I think the weed keeps all of us in touch as it get harder to find ( not going to buy off the street , thats for the younger generation,bin there & done that) .I hang out in Rosemount , Mount Royal and Dorval as well .
If u re-veg , try to clone ( if it was strong strain ?) . it is the best way and grow 1 month at a time .
I was scared to clone ( waste a good plant and no buds )but met some awesome folks here ( Dennise,Graytail, BID, NotorouriousBob .......) .
Keep it coming , post some pic of the upright ?

Cheer
J

I was back just a few days ago ( a friend passed away , ALS ). I am lucky to still keep in touch with high school friend (Cid -name matches the drug ), back then we smoked in the PIT area @ school.
I think the weed keeps all of us in touch as it get harder to find ( not going to buy off the street , thats for the younger generation,bin there & done that) .I hang out in Rosemount , Mount Royal and Dorval as well .
If u re-veg , try to clone ( if it was strong strain ?) . it is the best way and grow 1 month at a time .
I was scared to clone ( waste a good plant and no buds )but met some awesome folks here ( Dennise,Graytail, BID, NotorouriousBob .......) .
Keep it coming , post some pic of the upright ?

Cheer
J

Sorry to here about your friend…
I don't really have the expertise or the equipment to clone, I could try to reveg one to see what happens. I Still have a Month to go until harvest, so I went out and picked up some Purple Kush and Cali Kush…

danishoes21,
U should check out NotoroisBob & Dennise journals . They get 100 % on clones:party: I am finding re-veg a little hard ( hard to watch those little nuggets hanging) and takes sometime (I have only 1 left out of three ).
I heard alot of stories on how to grow , but only started to grow buds due to the folks here @:420: .
Later
J

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom