2nd Night On 12/12 - Then I Left The Light On

Thanks KingJohnC, for the info (Cannabis Plant&Pest , charts & abuse ( I own up to it )).
Here's were I am now , just completed final flush and took a ph test , the best I am @ 6.5 0r 6.8 ( i just 2 tester to calibrate). The help here is Best by far , I personally take pride on what I do ( whatever had need to be )and I do not pretend to know SHit :thumb:.
Thank you for taking care of me , amazing what people can do with the same goal in mind .
I guess I'll need to check more closely . My widows still have some time left ( I tried a 2 week darkness , but have not seen much difference than 48 hrs ) and will re-pot in smaller pots .
Shout out to , NotoriousBOB, Graytail, Dennise glad to see u too, Man I was like a kid meeting a new friend ( Hon , all these folks just wanted to help,so refreshing :amen: , welcome to J 's world ):Namaste:
:420::high-five:
J
Back tomorrow (Montreal hockey fan beating on the blue ):shhh:

Here's some pics of my wht widows . I have one still in darkness , bur chopped down 2 ( smoked 1 already).
I see they get very sticky the longer they sit and shiny :thumb:
They are turning out to be EXCELLENT SMOKE :thumb:
J
photo_4-2.JPG
photo_3-31.jpg
photo-250.jpg
photo_3-18.jpg

Nice work! I'd be willing to sit down and test that bud with you - looks smokable! :thumb:

+reps

Any time ur North of the Border Graytail ( in curing ) ! lots of acres, even a shooting range ( neighbors get together and its like the 4th of July :thumb:)
I even drove through(atv) hugh fields (had to get rid of it , U know here TRESPASSING is not taken to lightly :bitingnails:)

Here's were I am on MINI-AUTO GUNS, 36 hrs since complete flush ( water). Man, they are sure mixed up plants ( some leaves curl up , other down.).
MINI-AUTO GUN , DEC 6th germinated
I add 5-15-5 &1/4 ( 1ml per litre ) , 24 hrs ago .
Lights are as high as they will go (29" from tallest plant )
Temperatures have been crazy since adding 144x3w , currently @ 30c= 86f but its fluctuates to 34c =93f. I add a fan it seems to control the temperature .
Should there be any thing I should be looking out for ?
First pic - tallest plant , 2nd smallest but nice flowering, 3rd still growing
Cheer's
J
DSCF000155.JPG
DSCF000260.JPG
DSCF000355.JPG

Re: 2nd night on 12/12 and then i left the light On

Ok here the last one ( week 10 , last 2- weeks in darkness ).
Chopping tonight ( does it make a difference if I do in the morning) .
Also shown, the curing of one plant ( 2 glass jars bud , 2 glass shake ). The yields were small ( 1/2 oz dried) , but a least there was some .
Considering this was my first grow, the smoke is smooth , tasty and give off a mild , but long nice buzz....:yahoo:.
J
DSCF0002-0012.JPG
DSCF0001-0013.JPG

I'm real glad you waited J it really helped you! IT LOOKS KILLER . Good job. Ad for chopping in the morning I think I left that in a post about harvesting. It's been shown that peak potency is in the morning and goes down throughout the day but i never found any info on how much i bet it's very little so if you can why not but I never changed plans and cancelled work to do so.. Also If you haven't read it by now your temps are quite high especially if your not inflating your co2 levels. I'f possible it's not recommended over 85 but it's agreed for the most part that that is even high for most grow rooms if you can keep it around 78in you'd be great I mean if your good now okay but If you we're wondering. There's tons of info about environment on here. Anyways you did great for your first run mate congrats and +reps!

My first big bud(wet) , but can't wait to do it again !:thumb:
photo_3-32.jpg
photo_1394.JPG

Going to try re-veg this widow. Working on HEAT problem ( tent to small ?:scratchinghead: )?
Have Mini-guns going on , but new lights 144x3w kicking my ass .
Want to sleep with my auto's ( might even turn on the music) , wife thinks there's something going on ( Hahah, if she only knew )
J

Ok it looks like the mini -guns have gotten a bit worst ? I did a flush and add 1/4 nutes.
My tent runs way to hot ( I think this is part of the problem)?
2 mini's have started flowering ( 12/12 light schedule ), 1 still growing ?
realy ruff week , but trying to get them going ?
Any ways this is were I am ,but not were I want to be :scratchinghead:
J
DSCF000156.JPG
DSCF000261.JPG
DSCF000356.JPG
DSCF000448.JPG

Have you tried just watering with distilled water? no nuts at all for say 2 weeks? the leaves that are dead will not recover. Sometimes stopping nuts is a better, it could be Ph fluctuations combined with a Nitrogen toxicity and Potassium lock out…

I hope you can get her in shape again, hate to see anyone lose a girl…

Positive Vibrations

Yah i think for the most part it is dead leaves drying out and looking worse. You shouldn't be using nutes after the flush I had said about also your temps really were not good and I think the light and temps were doing the damage. J I Also Believe your ph is causing you problems with your nutes. You have to get steady and consistent or your plants will not get over all the stress. Good luck mate.

I have not add nutes since flush , but my ph is@6.5. The temperature has been way high ( running @ 96-100 ) . I saw that it was high but just did not have an idea on what to do ( raised lights,opened tent , added a fan ) ?
Might just stop using 144x3w and go back to my UFO ( grows slower , but does not burn ).
I will need to leave them for the next couple of weeks. I'll leave instruction on water only ( 2-weeks). I just want to make sure , I did what I can .:thumb:
Cheer's
J

Why do you think your soil is 6.5? how did you check it? And those temps for sure will kill your plants especially in a tent like that. Your roots literally will die off and the above ground parts will not be able to perform their jobs either well not efficiently. And they'll get worse get until they shut down. I think your right about just watering, though with PHd tap water left out for a couple days the alrernative is reserve osmosis but don't use filtered or cleaned water or anything like that if you can avoid it. Watch close as you can for changes or concerns. Good luck again j

Thanks NotoriousBOB :thumb:
Below are the 2 tester's I use ( waiting for digital one).I was running 2 types of grows ( 1-vegetable & 1-weed ). Thought not precise , it seem they worked to good ?:confused:
I let them cook in the tent ( since Jan 6th ), I thought going LED would allow smaller set up . To get temperature , I need to open 1 panel . Its been really cold here and there's also a vent close by that does not help .
On a positive side , I'll do the widows again :thumb:
Thanks for watching my back :thumb: :420:
I could have avoided this as I was home ( amazing what 2 sick kids can do to us :trance:)!

J
DSCF0001-0014.JPG

Ok that soil meter for sure is no good and if you use pool equipment sometimes (a lot of times) it is suppose to read ideal pool scenario with chlorine and bromine and stuff so it's adjusted to be correct when those are present. I'm not sure if yours is but it's just a heads up money is always a concern when getting testing equipment and I find the general hydroponics ph test indicator kit to be really efficient. It's the iodine kind. I use it more than my Hanna and blue lab meters it's fast and very reliable and cheap and easy. Also for soil the only meter I've seen work ok was a 300$ soil monitor. Otherwise you water your plants with 6.2ish ph water until they are wet then wait for a little bit like 5 to 10 minutes and water them again until you get runoff of like 15% you then measure the ph of the runoff and that is the best way to get and IDEA of where your ph is. If it reads higher or lower than what you watered it with you for sure know where you stand and if its significant then yoh know which way to amend. if it's kind of high or low you can adjust the water a little but not much we like between 5.8 and 7.0 but ideally 6.2. It doesn't have to be perfect for us soil growers but you would see my dwc is 6.2ish ALWAYS or a hair lower. If you have to amend significantly i recommend you add something to the soil and not try to change it by watering and flushing.I know this soil game from a lot of experience mate and have results to prove this way of doing the soil. I'm not saying your meter Is for sure wrong bit I never saw one consistently accurate.

I'm going to run only soil and need to get the right stuff. :thumb:
Tuesday is my goal to germinate white widows ( lets see how well I listened ) and run another journal.
Have 3 widows in re-veg state under CFL's .
Now have room @ 26 or 79ish. removed 1 panel and installed ceiling fan outside room to draw air. ( old house , only 1 return upstairs ).
might have my hands on a tent ( 78" , but in goods hands:hmmmm: )from another member .

cheer's
J

Ok back for a bit . :thumb: My W.W seem to be re-veg'in and mini autos are running through ( still needs another week of water ). But got some strips to test the water :geek:
W.W curing well , smell's great and taste so SMOOTH.....:Namaste:
3 plant's made about 90 g's ( first grow , over watered , etc.....)
Just posted a new journal - CBD Critical Mass. Anybody play with this strain before ? Want to make this a mother or bud ?
Cheer's :thumb:
J

Funny thing happen to me on the way here ...:rollit:
What do u know about this new strain ( CBD Critical Mass )? Going to try my hand at cloning ( w.w., mk 's and critical ).Really need to grow my own ( as u know seeds are hard to come by or just bad genetics sometimes).
The mini guns , are turning around:thumb:
Own fault , live and learn:allgood:

Do u think the Mk Utlra would be a good strain for outdoors ?:scratchinghead:
Cheer's
J

Back
Top Bottom