2nd Night On 12/12 - Then I Left The Light On

Take pictures with lights off and only normal house light. One looks like it may be nute burn you should not be using boiled water unless I'm missing something? Are your very bottom leaves like that too? And what about leaves that would not have been in direct light. What soil are they in? How close was that led and was that your big one the 150x3 or whatever it was

Ok , the soil is dirt, perlite 30%. soil will stay compacted .I only add nutes on 5th week @1/4 strength (bat guano10-3-1 & 20-20-20 micro). Light's (144x3w led) were 22" above tallest plant & 32 next size down. Have been watering 2-3 days since noticing the yellowing .
Cheer's for patience
J
DSCF0001-002.JPG
DSCF0003-001.JPG
DSCF0005-0011.JPG
DSCF0002-0011.JPG

That's my opinion mate sorry can't help more when I have to fix problems I usually have some idea of what it could be like something I did different or an environment change. It seems like the only thing you ever did was add nutes.. that is why I'm thinking it may be related. And I dont grow led so it's hard for me to know that as well just trying to assist you anyways. Goodluck!

Yeah brain fart going on , i think this soil has no fertilizer .
I write things down and could not find any additional fertilizer added to mini-guns( only 5th week got bat guano & blood meal).
I also think there's too much Perlite ( 40%) ,but soil does hold together. ( I did not have my new mix till after )
What if I transplant them at this stage ( I think , I can get them back )?Or?
It suck's to watching them fade away, but I think I'll read more on these autos. And will stick to learning regular strains , before I deal with frankenstein seeds ( autos)
In a Fog ......
J

I think the 20 N which is the first 20 of that string of numbers is a bit much for flowering. I have been told that they need the first number to be high in veg then during flower they need the next 2 numbers so if you could find something that the numbers looked more like 0-5-3 or something along those lines... I think you will do better. The nitrogen being that high is going to do bad things I think. Don't take those number exactly cause I am not sure what the perfect number is but I know it is something close to that. Hope this makes any sense at all and helps but I am sure much more knowledgeable folks will be stopping by. Good luck.....:goodluck:

If I'm seeing things correctly, it's not the lower leaves that are turning, right? It's the upper middle-age fans that are fading. N def shows in the oldest leaves first, while toxicity tends to show higher.

So, it's puzzling. I do think you've had some LED burn - or let's instead say that those leaves are photosynthesizing faster than they can get nutes and fluids. You moved the LED higher. Now you still have yellowing edges going brown ...

40% perlite is too much, so your soil doesn't hold as much nutes and water as it should, so that could be a factor. I don't think you should repot yet. How have you been watering? In flower, you shouldn't let them dry completely. I'm not a nute guy, so I'm just pointing out things to consider. If someone else doesn't pipe up, I'll get someone in here to check it out. They'll be ok.

:thumb:

Do not repot them If they aren't getting worse your Ok. Give them time. Like I firSt said they look very deficient But at the same time looked burnt. But your bottom leaves look better. So you may have ligJr burn that made a slight nutes burn appear bad and I think your plants were very deficient before you fed em.

If they were my plants I'd flush them out with a light nute solution ph'd around 6.2 to Like 20% run off make sure they have alot of drainage and they won't just sit in the water. Is there severe ph problems that may be locking out your nutrients? Good luck i hope it all works out for you.

Thanks for the quick replies !:thumb:
It seems i left them alone for 2 weeks ( had lots on my mind ,heading to the city hospital next week).
And those autos do what they want anyways:allgood: ,
but I'll do a 5-15-5 flush (has a root stimulator ) and get back on track :thumb:
They do have good drainage and i was just using up a hodgepodge of soil that was down stairs ( I thought it was a measured mix , but my beautiful wife made it for me while cleaning ).:surrender: 0 nutes in soil and I was giving them Bat Guano (10-3-1) Dec 28th ,Jan 6 ). then I went in SPACE ........
I am going to read through again and make sure I am listening !
:420: :thanks:
J

LIGHT nute flush so if you do that one you said do it at like 1/4 recommended Dose the only reason your adding any at all is so they aren't deficient while flowering. And the flush is to wash out all excess anything and salts and change ph as much as you can remember to ph rhe flush water after you add nutes to 6.2 ish

Subscribed. What are you adjusting you pH to? What fertilizers have you fed your plants? What are your temperature and humidity levels in your grow area? How far are your LED light panel from your plants?

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Back
Top Bottom