2nd Night On 12/12 - Then I Left The Light On

Do autos stretch and have that typical flowering growth for the first few weeks? and in my opinion that plant could of gone alot longer you'll really be shorting your yield if they don't fully ripen. I know sometimes you can't wait though so congrats! If you spend some time looking on the Internet you can find good info about getting full potential outta of your plant. The things I notice though are the pistils are still almost all white and new looking I think it's hard for me to see in the pics and also it doesn't look like the plant has used up its nutrients which it does to itself when reaching peak potency and ending it's cycle. Like I said though my opinions though. Good job again mate keep it up!

Ur right ,
I pick this plant because I notice tiny white bugs ( any info of what they might be ? )in the bottom of the pot ( between the pot and plate). I felt I need to remove the plant , even though it had a few weeks left ?
Not sure I should re-veg this one ?
I have 2 more waiting ( I check each day) but , there are couple of weeks away.
Yeah , I hope I did not make a mistake , by removing to early ? I did not like those little white bugs running around my tent .
J

Yah no invaders welcome at my spot either mate if they are grayish black little Flys fungus gnats which are real common and not too dangerous, small whitish bugs can be aphids or a few other things. Without knowing I would really find out because if you are now seeing them they have been there awhile. Just make sure they are not serious. You got it figured out your doing good things.

I kinda have a small farm and I ( really it was my wife) notice these white bugs on the rabbit . I think they may come from the hay ?
Now I'll keep my eye on the other 2 white widows , but should I spray them with bug spray ? Or leave it ? Or flush them all ( have flushed them once before going dark ) ?
Got run ( Ringette tournament , something like hockey , but for girls ).
I am running to set up Mk ultra's ( thanks to a good pal ) and will post in a new journal soon . :adore:
Cheers
J
P.s - Can anybody tell me what's happen to my auto min ( i have been running water only last week ), looks like new growth is burned ( could it be those LED lights ?)or nute burn ?
I just can not get my thinking cap on today , so asking for a little help ?:thumb:
DSCF0002-001.JPG
DSCF001035.JPG

here I go on step 2- chop a white widow early ( was 8 weeks flower )
- left 8 bud /flowers on
- one flush with water completed

what do the Dr.'s think ? This is my first re-veg .
DSCF000932.JPG
DSCF001036.JPG
DSCF000743.JPG
DSCF001321.JPG

There's a auto mini in the pic's , but thats for another time .
I will start ultra Mk in 2-weeks ( auto's have my attention & re-veg whit widows )

Cheer's
J

That will be good there is alot of green on that plant i think it will come back with alot of growth. Did you get the reserva privada mk ultra? I think that's the co. And what did you get a few fem seeds or what? What are your plans for running it?

Hey NotoriousBOB,
A friend said he believes they were from Herbies (TH ultra femm) ? I have 10 seeds . I definitely want to pick at ur brain to get this going .
I am watching white widows ( they are not very thirsty since flushed ) they are on week 9 flowering , but want to finished this BUD right ( i am learning about these plants and see how timing is important ).
I only have a small space , and want to re-veg the widows a few week's , then germinate the MK's . I have in weeks 6, mini-auto's and they have been given me a hard time ( leaf burn , then possibly nute burn ?).:nomo:

Date plan for gerimation of MK's Jan 28 ( I will have wht widow's in re-veg ) . i just got a little busy and fell behind on looking after these ladies, but working on it.
U have taught me well s , and it has paid off:thumb:
Hope to hit u up in a couple of weeks ? I need to improve my medium for sure ( have been reading on :420: on different idea's ) .

Cheer's
J

Very good. That's Right They are TH seeds mk ultra they will definitely treat you right. Their Description Doesn't Coincide With What I Have Grown but it's Ok they'll be a good fit for you. Your widows may take a few weeks just to turn around cycles you may then need to veg them a few weeks if your gonna grow those same plants. When I have revegged I then take clones from the new growth so it won t be the same but you'll be good still just make sure you have enough room for a root system that old and established and be ready to train em because I'm guessing they will be large. I can't really help you with autos mate cause I don't grow them and i think graytail is really on top of that game so I'm sure he can help you needed it. I'll help as much as i can with your soil but I'm sure you'll be dissapointed i don't make and mix fancy soils i use a base from the store and i amend it with 4 or 5 different things and that's it. It's more practical for me to use nutrients and supplements..for now anyways.. your widows will be awesome mate just do not short yourself and keep posting pics.!

Well here we are @ 6 weeks mini-autos guns and 2 have started to flower . :thumb:
Still running 18/6 under 144x3w reflex LED ( trying to stretch some grow time ). Had some leaf burn from lights to close ( raised lights) , but still getting some tips burnt (started 1/3 carbo, big bud , bud candy this week. Last week water)?:nomo:
DSCF001517.JPG
DSCF001427.JPG
DSCF001229.JPG

Went out today and pick up a few things ( going to change my medium).
I re planted my first widow with new medium.:helpsmilie:
When I re-moved from pot , I noticed the soil was still spongy:confused: ( though i did flush 2 days ago, it seem to me to be overly wet / spongy ) ? The other 2 ( on week 9 flower) feel the same , but they are still in darkness for a couple of weeks.
Absolutely New "B " over watering !!!!!:oops:
DSCF000258.JPG
DSCF000446.JPG
DSCF000351.JPG

Think I want to try cloning on these re-veg ? Not sure the root system is strong ?

Cheer's
J

I see that your top leaves are drying up which isn't a terribly bad thing, but you should probably make sure it's not too bright or hot or dry in there. Don't be too surprised if the top buds don't do well - it's the bottom ones you want the most. You won't be able to clone until the reveg produces normal growth - about 4-6 weeks.

The Pro-Mix is great soil, especially with the Mycos in it! Mix about one fifth perlite (or does it already have 20% perlite - can't read it) and you'll have a superb mix to work with. I don't know about the african violet stuff.

:thumb:

I also redesign my room . Remove flowering widows in closet and placed re-veg in bread warmer (it my aluminum S##way metal cabinet I found ). :high-five:
I put re-veg plant in with CFL's ( have LED's , but found they work better at a different stage growing).
Have 3- mini-auto guns in tent (4x2x5) under 144wx3w reflex topgrowlight in veg mode( 2 have started to flower and 1 still growing ).
should i remove flowering mini's ? Really not sure about what to do ?:bump:

:Namaste:
J

It sounds like you're working things out well. I'd switch the LED to flowering spectrum if it has a switch, but I'd leave them together.

lmao I think we all have done that at some point. I know I have. but its true this early on shouldn't be a problem, even later on if only a few hrs has passed with the lights on. its when you are into flowering and you have a constant light leak that you should worry, plants will hermie on you. if you had left the light on for a couple days it will try and go back to the veg stage, thus stressing your plant which could lead to hermies too.

Back
Top Bottom