2nd Night On 12/12 - Then I Left The Light On

Re: 2nd night on 12/12 and then i left the light On

Oh, I meant greenhouse seeds co. Strain AMS..you can see it under greenhouse seeds co in most the banks and their store as well its like power plant to me, they are very high yielders of sexy big buds that are about the best commercial strains for me money wise. I'm sure graytail has his tried and true picks as well. And I'm glad if any thing I have told you had helped your grow rhats a big part of why I came to 420 to help and share a common interest!

Huge shout ou ( forgot to add on previous post) t:thumb:
Ricorico, Dennise, BID & Mono. I was enjoying a good Buzz and got lazy. Every should know that they folks have alway provided much needed info ( As I am a new B ).
Any new B's , 420 is the place if u want to grow ! Period !We all want to grow:cheer:

This is Soooo exciting :allgood:

NotoriousBob ,
I'll post some pictures tomorrow on pots & size. Everything looks ok , other than lower branches weeping (touch is not crumbly ).
I believe my soil medium is a heavy( my first batch before reading, a guy thing). I'll get the info required tomorrow , hopefully it's just my lack of patience ?

chill'in..J

Update , 2-days rain and ice and no power. What do the Masters do when there a power failure ? My grow room drop from 76 down to 59.
And to make things worst , I have Wht Widow 5 weeks into flower (Man they look nice). 4-6 hr's in the dark ( no power). I kept a watch on them and set up a generator.
Will this throw off the flowing ( the cold concern me) ?
First the timer ,then the lights fall and then no power . I do count my blessing :Namaste:
Hope everybody is ready , The Big man in Red is coming .....
Cheer's
J

You should be ok - unplanned dark is a LOT better than unplanned light. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The cold is pefectly fine for a day or two.

:thumb:

Ok , finished with r family's Christmas dinner ( Super fun when they all do not get along). Have some unfinished questions , but no pictures for a few day's ( spending time with kids)
But need info on - - Aeroponics - -, was introduced by NASA mid late 70's ?
Any body out there on this way of growing ?

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!
Special thanks , BID , NotoriousBob, Greytail, Ricorico,Dennise , Icemud , Light Addict .

The journal's u folk done have been so instrumental on my first grow. Thank You All !
I encourage those that are trying to grow mj .Read and ask ( This is most I have written in years)
Its not over , cloning is on my hit list and I will improve each grow ! Thanks to the People @420 and the company they keep !

MERRY CHRISTMAS
J & Family !
DSCF17782.JPG

Merry Christmas to All ! I had some time to take pictures & re-arrange the rm.
First 2 , widow ,5th week flower, AM nute's once a week. Some weeping on lower branches ? Smell's awesome !
Pots size 10"x14" (they have a air hole on the side, does what I do not know) .
DSCF000740.JPG
DSCF000348.JPG

Here's my min-auto's.
They are all growing @ different rates. I think it is colder on one side of the grow box (it rest right by a door opening )and it affects the plant?
I was thinking of chopping the large mini ? Or maybe cut the leaves in half ? To spurt growth ?
Hear all kinds of things about auto's ( mostly what can not be done), but do I treat them just like regular mj ?
DSCF000930.JPG
DSCF000835.JPG

The best thing you can do for autos is help them grow. You don't want to slow them down unless you have a slow pheno. I sprouted three auto fems and they were all a little different. One autoed right away, but the other two needed some 12/12 to get them fully going. Those two I probably could have trained a little.

Thanks for the info Graytail.
I have clipped leaves , to try and make them a little stress for new growth ?
Can I cut off the tops to spurt growth ?
There is so much info on lighting ( Some say No light , some say No light ).
Like u said, some pheno grow faster than others.
What 's ur take on Auto's ? Are they worth the small yields ?

Thanks
J

Just received my 145 x 3w from Sara.:thanks:
Man were u guys bang on !
What a light ,it looks like it will handle more than I need.
U know some folks have concern about their shipment ,maybe send an email direct to Sara ( She's right on ,and will not let us down).
NotoriousBob , glad u found some time ( Ur journals have help me alot!). Really nice pictures :bravo:

Cheer's
J
DSCF000551.JPG
DSCF000643.JPG
DSCF000741.JPG

Found this cool bread warmer.
Think I'll set it up for cloning( not before i get a few more stains under my belt )?
For now it will house auto mini gun , under UFO 50x3w LED and side light 40w LED.

Update -White widows 7 weeks and pigtails started to turn brownish .

What do the Folks @ 420 think about last 2-weeks under total darkness ?

any ways , HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

J:thumb:
DSCF000349.JPG
DSCF000257.JPG

Nice mate use anything you can I've heard positive things about 2wk darkness but I haven't done it I've done 48 hrs and I usually harvest in the morning of my light cycle but I'm not bothered if I can't. I don't know if it really improves potency enough to matter I'm sure you can find the info here somewhere though. Looking good keep it up!

Well here's my ladies @7 weeks . I might run them a little longer to see if they fatten up ?

I have seen my ladies actually grow !
Thanks to our new addition 144x 3w reflex LED from 420 sponsors (Topledgrowlight ). I am running both switches (bloom & veg) to keep the temp just right .Glad ,I purchased the bigger unit.:420:
photo563.JPG

In my opinion you got aways to go mate I always let em go longer than they are recommended by seed bank don't rush something you worked so hard and long to achieve! 9-10 weeks is normal to me they bulk up most in the last cpl weeks as I'm sure you know. They look nice though

Back
Top Bottom