2nd Night On 12/12 - Then I Left The Light On

Re: 2nd night on 12/12 and then i left the light On

Well I'm back, I put together a small grow box for my mini guns.I add (1/3 potent)10-52-5 root starter today ,but not sure if I have it right( there's always a better way )?
DSCF000549.JPG
DSCF000642.JPG

Love to get some input (Auto mini-guns, 5 days, 1-led, 1-work light,and 16w flood =60 w)?. I do move them each day for sun (6hr's of light, its winter) aswell.

My mother said I should wrap my ladies up in plastic wrap (lol), but might be on something? I always enjoy input, u folk's got it right!

Humidity isn't so important for a cannabis seedling - once they poke through, they're ready to rock. The main thing is getting enough light down on 'em so they don't stretch. You should get a 23 watt CFL over each of them. The sunlight may not be enough.

You're getting a nice start!

:thumb:

ok update . My ladies sure like to drink now . I must say that , this is awesome ! I love the way weed grows !And the fun my kids and I have when we make the medium ( we all try different combo's soil , nutu's....) ( they have no idea, my pretty flower's can get u wacked).

I notice some lower leaf's turning gold & shrinking ( normal from what I understand) and not sure if I should remove them ?

1) What about nutrients ,I have been feeding (once a week) in 1/3 dose ( Bud Candy, Big Bud , Bud blood, Carbo load). Am I doubling up ? any suggestions, more less ?

DSCF002716.JPG
2)I am running 3 different mediums. When I water one of them , the water seems to run rights out the bottom. The medium is 88% perlite,12% sea weed & shrimp compost/dirt, but on this one , I placed rock's on the bottom. I made it too airy ?

3) after harvest , can I make these plants come back for 2nd round ( wht widow)? they seem to be strong strains ( my first time and there still here)

I have started auto mini-gun's and will need to start a new thread. I have heard u can not clone auto's ?

Wishing my extended family ,MERRY CHRISTMAS ( sorry , I believe its Christmas , and NOT happy holiday) ! Hope ur family's have a happy good time this year!
J
DSCF000550.JPG

Hey looking good mate looks like your commited to the grow and really trying to get things down lookin good. It's real hard to tell you about your mix without seeing but I have some real airy mixes as well I use it for seedlings and new clones after rooting. If I water them from the top it just runs through and doesn't absorb, you have to water from the bottom or you water from the top and let it sit in the runoff until it absorbs it, for this you gotta have the saucers under your pot, if it still isn't absorbing you know what to do. And as far as leafs turning color they will as they die off when they flower they use the nutrients that are stored in them up then yellow and fall off. I usually don't pull em off unless they are causing a problem, I always try to let them do what nature tells em to do. Lastly on nutes I don't normally use AN I have bit don't now, regardless I always work my way up to full strength which it sounds like your doing so if they are handling it well and are accustomed to it is say yah bump em up and just keep an eye for any unwanted effects. I go by thirds when stepping up nutes I think most people go by quarters it all about what your plants can handle. Good luck mate keep up the good work!

I have increase my nutu's ( 2/3)and water ( nice to no I am not over watering .1st grow).But I must say, My flowers seen heavenly(wht widow).
Does anybody know if can regenerate Wht widow after harvest ( I think I saw something about this)?
DSCF000255.JPG

Yes you can. I did it with a Super Lemon Haze pheno I wanted to keep. You can reveg a plant after flowering, and then either take cuttings or reflower the plant, or both. Here are before and current pics of my SLH - 103 days since the first harvest.

DSCN16982.JPG

DSCN27863.JPG

Graytail's, really nice !
Let me pick ur brain ,
1)It looks like u left some flowers on ( lower branches)? Is there a magic number of stems/ off-shoot's that need to be left on ?
2)What about feeding ? could u give me idea on what u did to reveg
3) What about lighting ?( 24,18/6 or 12/12)

Thanks for ur shout back ! I think I'll go roll one up and sit back and count my LUCKY STAR's....
Back in Flash.......J

New veg growth comes out of the buds, so you want to leave a good half dozen or so budsites when you chop. It's probably better to leave the lowest ones, because the branches will get all woody while it reveges - no sense in making the plant force new growth through long old branches.

So you've chopped and left some budsites at the bottom. Now you put the plant under your veg cycle (24/0, 20/4, whatever) and watch it. Don't drench the pot - keep it moist. In a week or so, it'll start growing weird looking leaves out of the buds, which will eventually turn into new stems with normal growth. You'll get a TON of these little shoots/stems. When you see it starting to thrive, you start feeding veg nutes according to its size. At some point, you'll want to thin out the little stems to encourage stronger growth.

When you get decent shoots, you can take cuttings, and if you want to, continue to veg it like any plant and flip it when you're ready. Usually, you'll get a bigger yield the second time.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

I see how u master's become Great ! Watching those Ladies flower is amazing !
Do u folk's think 1 month to harvest ( on a 12/12 shedule, w/150w ufo, soil medium), (have increased nutu's weekly) ?
DSCF000834.JPG
DSCF000739.JPG

Hi Sara , one last Question, 96x3w or 144x 3w ? BID , Greytail's any thoughts ?
I have 1- grow tent (4ftx2ftx5ft high) and a small seedling grow box. i can only get 3 x5 gallon pots in tent and 3x 5 gallon in seedling box ( I have dropped transplanting and trying to make a soil medium once) .
This is my first time , but will grow more . Will I be happy with 96 x 3w , or should I go bigger 144 x3w ? Does the light output intensidy matter ?
Hopefully this can help u help me ( can provide more info ) ?
Thanks
DSCF000739.JPG
DSCF001130.JPG

J

Ok folks , u know sometimes u read and read and.... , then have a brain fart:lot-o-toke:
Here's my mini-auto gun's @ 14 days. I give them Bat gunu every 2nd day , and then water ( i use a turkey baster as my measurement tool for watering) ( about 1-2 squirt's each) ?
There under 60w cfl's ,in a home made grow box . I see some folks have little inkcubators (domes on top of seedlings )? Is a green house effect better for seedings ?

I am in the market for seeds , any really tasty one's ?

Thanks
J
DSCF000256.JPG
DSCF000153.JPG

BID , Graytail's,
U guy's have some of the best reading and have helped me grow (haha). Still a new guy though!
I am trying to order a LED, but need some advice ?
Do I go 96x3w or 48x3w ?
Inside 4-8 plants ,4x2x5 grow tent ,but have 6x6 room for growing.
Does light intensity make a big difference ?

Will expand next year

But come the summer, I will be planting 30-50 clones/ seedlings outside.

Thank you everybody in advance !:Namaste:

I'd go with the 144x3.

More light is better, and it'd be more expensive to upgrade later.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

And no, seedlings shouldn't be under a dome - they're ready to rock when they come up.

Herbies is great. I can recommend Jamaican Dream and White Panther.

Seed wise here my two cents.. Quality or quantity? Ams is excellent for both its a greenhouse seeds strain, pure Power plant also is a very heavy yielder with good potency, northern lights will give you huge buds good high, I've grown all those for commercial production and achieve great yields thy are all very hardy and way to grow. Mk ultra is one I'm growing now and is probably one of the best I've grown in awhile. I always recommend you grow ten or so seeds to get the best pheno if your looking for a strain to continue using. Most of our sponsors here carry all rhese strains and won't steer you wrong my last order was from bonza and had a great experience. That's my 2 cents mate good luck

Cheer's for the info . I'll give them a try .:party:
Let's see if I have this right? 1) Should grow 10 strains , then clone ( pick best of 10 to make mother plant)
2)Patience .
My goal , -Super yields (indoor is fun, but outdoor will produce
- Selection of flavours ( have gotten picky with age:blunt:)
- Make my own strain ( cross polinate )
- Learn from the MASTER's !
Waiting for the wife , then hit her up for my Christmas present (144 x 3w). U folks are right , get the larger unit( I clearly need more to attain my goals). I always give 100%, its a good trait to have ( Its a small world ).
This is the Best thing I have done ! Luv the smoke....( wish there was a job for taste tester ,I'm in )!

Thanks again NotoriousBOB & Graytail .

P.S , have any of u heard of RED Hair cen ? I had it 25 years ago and it was the bomb (I know thing's have greatly improved, but it had a cinnamon ,fruity, minty taste).

Cheer's :goodjob:
J

No! 10 seeds per strain if your lookin for a mom mate. As many strains as you choose. And that's just my preference many only pop a seed or two.. But they don't have phenos like I do!!:) hey did you see that ice power plant in my journal? I made that, It turned out a top level smoke at 2.5oz per plant in 2.5 g pots under 600s. Thats pretty good try Any of the strains I have you wil out produce your skill that's not to be an ass I mean hey will produce what you make em it won't be strain limited? Does that make sense? If not ill clarify I don't mean it to sound bad rhats for sure if you treat em right I have pulled huge yields.

Moms the way I want to go , but I was trying 3 @ time with little success (weak strain or new "B")?
ICE POWER is totally Amazing (its what got me thinking)!
I am happy for U & Graytail for helping me get this far . :thanks:
I will get back to growing more strains ,then get cloning down packed
I was a suit and got sick and the man let me down ( 25yrs). i like it here .We are all from different back grounds , but with a common hobby /love .
I am truly great full for all the help ( we all need a little) and will have some more fun trying new things.
Respect.
J
P.s- What is ur take on Auto's ? I think there not for me ( have space),i'd do better with regular plants ?

Back
Top Bottom