2nd Night On 12/12 - Then I Left The Light On

Re: 2nd night on 12/12 and then i left the light On

Also Mate try this.. Go to your profile and click on latest started threads, go to your journal name and highlight and copy it(the URL) then go to your settings and click on your signature or edit signature whatever it says then in the box paste what you had copied from a minute ago.. Click finish or whatever and it'll link your journal to your posts via your signature.. It'll create more traffic and its the best way to let people know you have a journal..

I was thinking it might be over kill too. I need to wait (something new for me).
7am and must remember to wear shades,and head to see how my friends (prefer ladies,but just being correct).
What about misting the foliage ?Any thoughts?
Thanks
J

Misting is tempting, but doesn't really come out on the positive side of the equation. It's better to just let them be, unless you know you have unusual low humidity problems.

To me outside of cloning and cases where humidity is needed badly there isn't a real place for it . The only times I have sprayed was if I had any kind of root damage or sickness or in cases where nutes were being locked out from soil ph and there was something they needed badly. And that was foliage feeding not really misting per say. I think you should leave em alone and let em get a good start on flowering without being bothered to much.. And I know it can be real hard to just do nothing. That my opinion mate and nothing else. Good luck again and enjoy!

Thanks Notorious BOB. I am leaving for a few days and will check back soon .
KEEP IT SIMPLE !
I am all ready planning for New Flavour's.Yummm...

Could or does anybody have a option on last 2-weeks?
Should they be thrown in total darkness?
My goal is to make the best that I can.
And it all possible thanks to 420 magazine and all of u that provide 100% to help us all !
One day , I shall become a MASTER grower

J

Boy was it hard to leave my babies ! Well, they seem to be fine without me and looks like one had started to foxtail ( I'll post after dinner)?
What is a good timer ? what should i look for ?
I turn off the heater a few days ago and everything looks fine (touch wood).

I have 2 seeds left and really out of room ( presently working to flower 3 pots), but would like to run another pot or 2 .

Is there a special time fame that u experienced growers work with ? ( what's the best time to grow a 2nd plant, while the other flower's ?)

thanks
J

IMG_059028.JPG
IMG_059128.JPG

I think this is the start of flowering ??

thanks
J

Looks good! It's real hard to see the new growth tips with the lights on and bright you'll definitely be able to tell though by all the hairs forming out of the preflower calyxes. Maybe a lights out pic with flash? Maybe someone else will be able to tell better.

Update , My ladies are on 2nd week 12/12 and there's flowers every were( pictures to follow).
But I just received my nute's ( Bud candy , Bud Blood,Big Bud and Carbo load ).

Should I make a tea with all @ a reduced rate ?or only use one???

strain-Wht widow
medium - soil (mix of good stuff)
L.e.d ufo 200w
organic fert's

Finally got myself a Tent .......!
I have been here , but have been reading up. And just started MINI-GUN auto's . Will I be happy ???

Thanks , this has been one the best hobbies. And glad to have a green family support ( 420MAGAZINE , ROCKS)
new guy , J

Cheer's for the reply Graytail. I put my heater on a spare outlet and purchased a digital therm.
Ur input got me thinking , thanks.

I like the warm room ( feel's tropic )with the wind blowing. I will buy strains that like heat next time .

I just started some Auto-Mini gun's , hope these auto are ok ?

Cheer's for the reply Graytail. I put my heater on a spare outlet and purchased a digital therm.
Ur input got me thinking , thanks.

I like the warm room ( feel's tropic )with the wind blowing. I will buy strains that like heat next time .

I just started some Auto-Mini gun's , hope these auto are ok ?

I love my room now. It's subzero outside, and 78 degrees, humid and sunny in my flowering room. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I like the genetics on that Mini Gun! Lowrider x Santa Maria x AK47 - nice choice!

:thumb:

Glad to see your ladies are doing good and are on track mate, I as well am in an area that feels damn artic now But I as well enjoy the 78 degree room and try I keep most grows at that temp. Most heat I use in my rooms is off of receptacles I have wired through a standard 120 house thermostat that is centrally located in the grow area. it is way more accurate than the heaters I've come across plus them you control the temp at the plants and not the heater. Also I have fans that will run if the temps get to high for some reason, they run off the same thermostat. So it keeps the temps up to 78 for me and if for some reason they get above 82 the fans turn on until it cools back down to 78. It's called a heat-cool thermostat. They are cheap and common. You can also use digital temp controller off ebay and a relay. Anyways glad to see all is well mate good luck!

Great day today! my auto's have tap roots (1 1/2 days germ).
DSCF002522.JPG
DSCF002716.JPG
I purchased Bud Candy for Wht Widow ( see pic's).
I wonder about the weeping leaves but, could be needing more light below ?Or should I tie up the bigger leafs ?

Cheer's mate . I do think I'll need something soon ? Right now I am using a bus -bar (6 outlets), with wall timer ( my first grow).
I notice ur pic's and saw reflector grow light lgg14-a140led-5w.
Do u use this one ? I currently use 150w UFO , but would like c o p style or reflex ? Any input ?

Your ladies are lovely - really nice plant health!

I'd offer advice on nutes, but I don't know enough, sorry. You should keep doing whatever you're doing for another week - it's working. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That wilting of the lower leaves on the right rear plant is what you're wondering about? My first thought is a watering issue - that one might be drier than you think. The leaves look nice and green - just wilted. In any case, you'll eventually take those off anyway, so you might as well do it now. Just snip off those bottom few branches. That also makes it easier to see if it gets worse.

Side lighting is a tempting idea, but it's usually not an efficient use of watts. Plants prefer light on the upper part of the leaves - they're not equipped for using the undersides. Localized spot lighting can help, but you should hang it above the plant, not to the side. I don't think light is what's causing that wilting, though.

In any case, your plants look great.

:thumb:

Thanks Graytail's,
The Wht Widow are in 3rd week of flowering, can I remove lower branches and some over sized leaves ?
Or will I put too much stress on the plant if I removed to much ( is there a guide line u might suggest)?

Any take on LED lights , I am totally confused ( COB, full spectrum, bands, chips, etc..)?
I will run a 4x2x5 tent with 150w UFO.
Any help would be awesome ?

Thank's
J

Third week of flower is a pretty good time to do any trimming you want to do. They're into setting buds, and there's no point in having buds down under the canopy, so neaten 'em up if you want.

I don't know a lot about LEDs - just what I've picked up reading the TopLED threads. I looked into COBs, but the spectrum on most of them isn't very good. Nice idea - very reflective - but they have to add some different diodes to the COB. TopLED has some very nice 3W reflector models.

Autos are fun! I ran 3 NL Autos with nothing but time-release fertilizer and I liked it. They ran about 90 days and yielded 1.5 oz each. There's really nothing to think about - you just help them grow as well and as fast as they can, and they do all the rest. Those mini-guns are very interesting. I'll be keeping an eye on that strain. Thanks!

Just received grow tent (4x2x5). Big difference in heat ( up 2-3 F) and light is a lot closer ( ordered yo-yo hanger's). Now feeding Bud candy, Big bud , Carboload,and bud blood once a week. Looking @ the new year for harvest.
DSCF001130.JPG

Back
Top Bottom