2nd Night On 12/12 - Then I Left The Light On

I must say , I had better luck with 110 film & flash .I held a light , turned the lights off , etc....., but here my buds @ 7 week's.:Namaste:
Looks like I'll have to purchase some smoke ( so close , but need to wait !)
White widow , 7 weeks flower ,soil medium ,4x2x5 tent , 144x3w reflex led .
Cheer's
J
IMG_063427.JPG
IMG_063218.JPG
IMG_062920.JPG
DSCF18304.JPG
photo563.JPG
IMG_062720.JPG

Very nice produce! You have trichs on your fan leaves. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Heck, why buy smoke? Chop the bottom couple branches of the most mature one - it's entirely smokable. Two more weeks on those shaded bottom ones won't make much of a difference.

Re: 2nd night on 12/12 and then i left the light On

Just received my 145 x 3w from Sara.:thanks:
Man were u guys bang on !
What a light ,it looks like it will handle more than I need.
U know some folks have concern about their shipment ,maybe send an email direct to Sara ( She's right on ,and will not let us down).
NotoriousBob , glad u found some time ( Ur journals have help me alot!). Really nice pictures :bravo:

Cheer's
J
DSCF000551.JPG
DSCF000643.JPG
DSCF000741.JPG

Man I love mine too. The girls seem to be so much happier :thumb:

Found this cool bread warmer.
Think I'll set it up for cloning( not before i get a few more stains under my belt )?
For now it will house auto mini gun , under UFO 50x3w LED and side light 40w LED.

Update -White widows 7 weeks and pigtails started to turn brownish .

What do the Folks @ 420 think about last 2-weeks under total darkness ?

any ways , HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

J:thumb:
DSCF000349.JPG
DSCF000257.JPG

Oh that is so awesome. What a perfect cabinet that should make!!!:green_heart:

Ok , I have made a new "B" mistake :oops: I thew in my mini -gun's (5 weeks) in my tent with my wht widow ( 8th week flower) . I think I burnt my mini guns by having the Led too close ( i'll post pics tomorrow).
I will make many more mistake , but I feel that I will prevail . As I have the BEST TEAM:420: behind me .

I really am Thankful for everybody help ( Icemud, Dennise, BID, NotoriousBOB,Mono ,Ricorico and Sara {topgrowlight} )
Cheers
J

Update , 8th weeks in flower ( wht widow) under 144x3w reflexor led . It get's hot in the grow tent and had some heat issue's since adding LEDs.
I will run 10 weeks before I chop .
last 2-weeks I will keep them in total darkness ( any view's welcomed). Read it can really increase mass of yields ?
And started water only today ( last weeks water only)
so exciting , my first grow is all most over ( what a trip ).
Cheers
J

Hey man I'm very happy you will have accomplished what you you set out to do.. grow some fine as meds! I never grew white widow but I enjoyed it the few times I have received it. I'm hard on plants and demand alot out of them I'm unsure if they'd hold up. I don't have time for for much for a while but wanted to make sure I got to tell yah good job it'll be very rewarding soon. Good luck.

Here's mini-gun @5th week, but I place them in my tent ( 4x2x5 , w/144x3w reflexor ) with Wht widows @ 8 weeks flower. The light was 20" above the mini-gun .

Ok folks , does it look like nute burn or light burn ( i think light ). I make sure to go light on the nutes ( no nutes before 4 weeks ).:hmmmm:
DSCF18232.JPG
DSCF18213.JPG
DSCF18204.JPG

Wow that's a hard one..:hmmmm: In my humble and unknowledgeable opinion it is light burn as I have done the same thing in the past and that is what they looked like but it also looks like it may be nute related. Let me see if I can find someone that knows what they are talking about to help you out. Good luck.... :goodluck:

What the @#$% , my mini-auto guns have sprung flowers @ 5 weeks ( i'll upload pic's once house calms down). 3 were germinated together , yet they grew at 3 different paces ( 2 are super small ).

Do I change nutes to flower / bloom juice ?:morenutes:
Do I switch my 144x3w to bloom or keep running veg only ?:scratchinghead:

I must say that , I should have not started theses auto's ( Just getting the hang of regular strains) . I 'll be back once the girls sleep over starts to chill:nomo:

Cheers
J
:Namaste:

LOL, yeah those danged autos have a mind of their own.

Yup, they're gonna want the flowering regime now.

One of my NL Autos started to flower at 5 weeks.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Damn small yields coming , there realy small (O 'well...:passitleft: ).
I am starting to see there's strong & week seeds.
Watch more closely and will learn to weed out the weak plants (Goal- a few mother's to feed me ):yummy:
I am going to try new strain's and stay away from the auto's until I have a few more Ladies dancing .

But,
Do I need to throw them on a 12/12 schedule (I think so )?
Do I need to add bloom nute's or wasting time ( these autos have confused me ):scratchinghead:
Thanks for the info Graytail . :thumb:
Cheer's
J

Well, I thought about it after I posted and hoped you'd have pics. They may just be preflowering ... ?

After all, they'll finish in 90 days or less, so it's not so surprising that they're already showing. I got 1.5oz off each of mine - not bad in 90 days.

Don't change their light schedule - no need - in fact, it'll help stall them a little. When they've actually set pistils and are "in flower", switch to flowering nutes. Best to wait until you know they've stopped growing.

Heheh, yep, your girls have grown up.

They're gonna be quick little sprites, too - looks like another 7 weeks, tops? That'd be 12 weeks, about right. But I love the genetics on these sweeties. Don' lose faith in 'em.

:thumb:

Ok , I had to shorten the life of one plant .I think it could have waited another week or two ?
Now the cure starts :thumb:
i have 2 other's still work'in and in 2 weeks they'll meet Mr. Scissors' .
I am going to re-veg these plants. I 'll upload the chop job I did ( left 1/2 dz flowers on) ( I'll post later today on re-veg )
DSCF000742.JPG
DSCF000645.JPG

Cheers
J

Ok I have a quick second , here's my chopped wht widow .
Did I leave enough flower or does this little tree have to go ?

i must mention thanks to the team @:420: ( and few special mentions- NotoriousBob, Graytail,BID, Dennise)

My first chop :party::tommy: .. had to get the band together
Cheer's
j
DSCF0006-001.JPG
DSCF0001-001.JPG

Back
Top Bottom