Cheeseguyuk89

Questions I have are how tall should mainlined plants be before flip and ow often should I water because on here there are a hell of a lot of different methods.

3rd grow 11l hempy bucket mainlined

This is my 3rd grow and I thought it's time to start a journal and see if anyone out there has any ideas on how to improve on my techniques and just to generally become apart of the 420 community. Would especially like to hear from other uk growers.
Seeds: 3x gh cheese. 2x blueberry from seedsman
Lights: seedling stage 250w dualspectrumCFL
Veg: 600w dual spectrum hos sunmaster bulb
Flower: 600w dual spectrum and 600w LED
INtake fan 6" outtake fan 6"
10" clip fan for air circulation
Nutes I'm using canna coco range a&b plus rhizo,cannazym,pk13/14,boost accelerator
13l hempy buckets hydroton in base and hydroton and coco mix past res.
I'm currently in week 4 of veg have 3 girls going strong with 8 main branches each soon ready for 12/12
2 girls I snapped early into training but fixed and had to create new manifold and slowly recovering hoping they catch up before the flip. I will add pics in next hour when go in to feed.
Questions I have are how tall should mainlined plants be before flip and ow often should I water because on here there are a hell of a lot of different methods.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom