A Grouchier Grow - LED 3Wx100 - Hempy - 9 Plants - 3 Strains - Lucas - Mainline

Hey grouchy, well long story short had some family issues over thanksgiving with a family member getting real sick. In the midst of me trying to finish all my out processing stuff as well. So handled all that and now I'm back. I have about 10 more days left before I'm a free man. I got allllllll my stuff sitting at the house just siting for me to get home and start my grow! Dude so exciting I can't even explain it.

On another note, the mystery does look very sativa look to her. And I'll be damn if that NL isn't just covered in buds !! Whew that's bud city there. I hope all is good with you at other ND the family brother. If all goes well I'll be home for Christmas!! And a civilian ! Whoop whoop. ;) ;) ;)

Hey all! Sorry for not posting anything lately. Family issues plus school and work is kicking my ass. The busy holidays don't help. But I'm alive so what do I have to complain about right?!

I'll post an update today but the northern lights is doing great. The mystery however, has just about every fan leaf yellow but the buds are still plumping up nonetheless. Both plants seemed to have slight heat stress. I say this because I see what looks to be the beginning of some foxtailing. Anyway, I'll get back to you guys today!

Wrecked, maybe I'll enter next months haha.
Camo, I'll swing over today man! In stoked to see you get out and be "free" lol

Hey man! Mine was great!
First, I ate a large turkey dinner with all the fixings at my mother in laws house, then it was on to my parents house for another dinner! I had to of gained about a babys worth of weight... On second thought... Maybe I ate a baby... Anyway, it was great.

I hope you all had a great one as well filled with family, friends, and Mary Jane!

Thanks man. The mystery has a minor nute deficiency but i gave up trying to fix it. The genetics are just too unknown to cater to the plants every need. Got rid of the N tox but I'm left with very small discoloration or yellowing but it doesn't seem to affect much at all. She's trucking on like a trooper.

Yeah man, I angled the light because it gave me better coverage of both my plants since they are each only about 1sq ft each.

UPDATE:

So my mystery has a small nute deficiency but it has not affected the growth negatively that I can tell thus far. For now, I will leave it be.

The Northern Lights is growing strong and bulky in regards to the bud growth. Th NL once again, has almost no smell which is good I used. The Mystery is so freakin stinky like sweetness I can't take it. I want to burn her up so bad!

Funny/not so funny side note. I accidentally turned off my inline fan for about 1 hour and noticed it when my downstairs smelled like stinky stinky bud. I'm talking bad... I walk upstairs and the smell grows stronger and stronger as I get closer. When I opened my bedroom door, I almost got smacked down the stairs from the smell hitting me in the face. I looked at the temperature display by my bedside and it said 91F so I go into full on freak out mode but it smelled so... Sooo good. All I smelled was the Mystery as if I threw the plant in a Giants pipe and lit it up! I won't be touching the inline fan anymore needless to say.

Below is Nirvana Mystery
image4593.jpeg
image4594.jpeg

Below is Nirvana Northern Lights
image4595.jpeg
image4597.jpeg
Those are some beautiful colas :) keep it up

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had well holidays! I had to give up 420 mag for a little bit because I've been so busy and drama in life likes to happen around the festive days in winter for some reason but ya gotta keep on trucking I suppose.

I'll give you the skinny...

-Today the first root popped out at 5 weeks on the flowering clone I took and put in the fog cloner. I've done literally nothing to it as far as maintenance. Threw it in the fogger, put it on a shelf, and forgot about it. Today I see a small root popping out the bottom. It's tiny but we have life! This clone is the Nirvana Mystery and with its lanky characteristics, it will be much more bushy since it's monster cropped. I'll be giving my friend this to grow. I fully support this cloning method. If it were a veg clone, it would have been much quicker and not to mention easy.

-I've been flushing for about a week and a half now with FloraKleen and the necrotic leaves are present finally indicating nutrient levels are low in the plant which of course means harvest time is soon. I'll be harvesting probably tonight or tomorrow night.

-the Nirvana mystery was getting too much light because I had no vertical clearance left and the tops were about 5 inches away. This was inducing foxtailing on a small scale but I didn't want ugly looking buds (from the foxtailing). So... I bent all 8 arms in half so it gave the plant about 12 inches of clearance from the LED. It looks really ugly as you can tell but the buds are looking fantastic.

-In my state, the temperatures have gotten pretty low at night and my tent has gotten as low as 61F during lights off every once and a while for the past couple weeks. I believe this caused some purple coloring that you're seeing.

That's really all the important information. I also haven't watered/flushed in the last couple days because I didnt want a waterlogged plant that will take even longer to dry.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask away and I'll respond also. Again, sorry for the lack of postings. Life happens but it doesn't mean I don't still love you guys! And gals too!
-
-
-
This is the Northern Lights below.
image5664.jpeg
image5661.jpeg
image5663.jpeg
image5662.jpeg
image5659.jpeg
image5656.jpeg

-
-
-
This is the Nirvana Mystery below.
image5658.jpeg
image5660.jpeg
image5657.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom