3rd Hydro Grow First Journal

It isn't a big deal man. I'll have an update this week. Peroxide was used to kill these tiny little gnats that were in my rez shocked the fuck out of my roots doing it. Because the pH of peroxide solutions are low. I probably shouldn't have dunked them for so long. but hey I killed a lot of the bugs just been seeing bodies slowly being pushed out of the roots. The grow is going fine by the way looking real juicy maybe looking at 3 more weeks. Sunday was the beginning of week 7 of flower.

It isn't a big deal man. I'll have an update this week. Peroxide was used to kill these tiny little gnats that were in my rez shocked the fuck out of my roots doing it. Because the pH of peroxide solutions are low. I probably shouldn't have dunked them for so long. but hey I killed a lot of the bugs just been seeing bodies slowly being pushed out of the roots. The grow is going fine by the way looking real juicy maybe looking at 3 more weeks. Sunday was the beginning of week 7 of flower.

Cant wait! What solution did you use? I read most h202 solutions were around 6.5-8 but i havent taken to time to actually ph test my h202. I hope i dont have to deal with gnats, that would make me sad but it sounds like you got it under control.

Cant wait! What solution did you use? I read most h202 solutions were around 6.5-8 but i havent taken to time to actually ph test my h202. I hope i dont have to deal with gnats, that would make me sad but it sounds like you got it under control.

I am not sure what the solution percent was probably like 25% h2o2 so around 4.5 on the pH scale. I think where I did the most damage was soaking the one plant I had to cut all the roots off in the solution too long. But yea they are fine now.

cool job let's see some up date pic's:goodjob:

Update DAY! here are the pics. Not doing anything different.
100_03872.JPG

100_03916.JPG

100_03995.JPG

100_03955.JPG

100_03966.JPG

100_03973.JPG

100_03933.JPG

100_03933.JPG

100_03904.JPG

100_04024.JPG

100_04036.JPG

wow you aren't manipulating it at all huh, just feeding?!? plant of the month???? Your grow has got my eyes poppin open! and i'm even baked.

Hey a few posts back you mention your father's style. I was actually considering growing 5 clones from a "young mother" in my stealth grow. Your old man is probably more along the lines of a expert grower and I doubt I could produce those results, but if you care to share... stop by my journal and let me know if you think my grow box could handle 5 clones to flower right after they root? I've been considering but I think your father's method gave me a little hope.

:thumb:

Yea I had a DIY SCROG net I had made but wasn't really doing anything. I can get the light about a half inch closer without the net too so I'm just going to let them ride it out. I'm estimating by how much the buds are swelling and what I seen under the microscope the other day that we have about 3 more weeks left. I'm planning on doing 3 LSD seeds 12/12 from sprouting. Might just put it right here on this grow since this one really isn't that long.

Yea I had a DIY SCROG net I had made but wasn't really doing anything. I can get the light about a half inch closer without the net too so I'm just going to let them ride it out. I'm estimating by how much the buds are swelling and what I seen under the microscope the other day that we have about 3 more weeks left. I'm planning on doing 3 LSD seeds 12/12 from sprouting. Might just put it right here on this grow since this one really isn't that long.

Yeah im pretty surprised there's not more of a party in here, plants are looking hella godly.

Yea I was wondering that too but didn't really bother me. It isn't the quantity of your company its the quality and you guys are alright.

I just use the nutes that come from SH,(stealth hydro: but the administration will probably delete this) the nutes come in pre-measured doses for 6-gallons of water; right now they are only at a 1/4 of a whole dose. I like to keep my pH at 5.5 and that Styrofoam cooler idea came to me while I was trying to think of a way to keep the res cold and block out more light. Thanks for commenting Peace out
Found the hazards of warm nutes in a DWC during my most resent Re-gen but switched to Ebb and flow in mid grow...sorry you lost one but the others look very happy.

So I did a rez change this morning around 1am and snap these pics.
First up the roots. No hyperbole about as big as a basketball.
100_04504.JPG

Now its nothing but bud haha!
100_04432.JPG

100_04441.JPG

100_04492.JPG

100_04514.JPG

100_04526.JPG

100_04533.JPG

This is a comparison of two side buds to see differences.
100_04475.JPG

I can't stop taking pictures at this point haha so first up I snapped a few pics of my little outside garden. No MJ just a jalapeno plant, a strawberry bush, some corn, a bell pepper plant, and a tomato plant.
100_04563.JPG

100_04573.JPG

100_04583.JPG

100_04592.JPG

100_04604.JPG

these are what the more mature white widow looked like this morning.
100_04624.JPG

100_04634.JPG

100_04644.JPG

100_04653.JPG

100_04673.JPG

Today begins the 9th week! 8 full weeks in :yahoo: looking at 2 more weeks and summer vacation just began super psyched

Back
Top Bottom