4 Strains: 630W LEC CMH

Yeah same here, just the one flush as cult says to 50% run off. Nice, mine dried slightly quicker than yours, mine took 2 days. I watered with 1.5 litres too. Yeah that's exactly what he says. I'm finding a some of the pots drink at slightly different levels, how about you? How much longer do your ladies have left to go?

Plants are looking good pal, shame about the seeds you're finding, does it seem to be many? Hoping there isn't to many and it hadn't effected the quality. Very strange you can't seem to find any hermie sites in the flowers either, wonder how it's happened. Very interesting what qaza said about a plant doing it for self preservation.

Looking really good slowpuffer. I've gotten a dozen or so seeds from a few plants total and it hasn't seemed to affect the quality of the buds so I wouldn't worry too much about it unless u find a ton more when u harvest and by the looks of it u won't. I couldn't find more than a two or three male pollen sacks per plant that I found seeds in so I'm sending my positive vibes your way!

G'day sp, just read your last few post's re: seed.
I recently chopped my White Widow Fem and found a seed after drying, found no trace of hermie and like you I started asking around.
Most of the pro growers I asked said it is quite common to find the odd seed from a female, something to do with self preservation thing that they do. And was assured that the seed will be female too, thought this may help.
Yes, one seed I wouldn't pay any attention too, but when you find 5 seeds in one cheese bud, and 2 in the critical + and 3 in a little bud of og kush. Leads me too think it's gonna be loaded with seeds, and I hope I'm wrong. None of these strains have near the thc content of the strains that I've been growing, so for me, It's hard to judge It's potency ? We've gotten used to smoking 20-24% thc weed and none of these strains are more than 14-16%.
If you look back in this journal, you'll find I had one night when the temp in tent was about 100f for at least 2 hours. I'm thinking that triggered one or more of the plants to hermie, at least I got to put that on top of my list of possibilities. Did I say this SUCKS ??

Yeah same here, just the one flush as cult says to 50% run off. Nice, mine dried slightly quicker than yours, mine took 2 days. I watered with 1.5 litres too. Yeah that's exactly what he says. I'm finding a some of the pots drink at slightly different levels, how about you? How much longer do your ladies have left to go?

Plants are looking good pal, shame about the seeds you're finding, does it seem to be many? Hoping there isn't to many and it hadn't effected the quality. Very strange you can't seem to find any hermie sites in the flowers either, wonder how it's happened. Very interesting what qaza said about a plant doing it for self preservation.
Yes TK, I only gave them one qt. each last night As far as one drinking more than another, I haven't noticed much difference. Hey buddy, you remember when I had that heat problem, temp got to 100f for couple of hrs. before I found it. Now I'm thinking that's what I caused the hermie or hermies ?
IMG_214325.JPG
IMG_214125.JPG
IMG_213827.JPG
IMG_213927.JPG

Re: my reply, I didn't realise you had so many seeds from different plants my bad. I really hope its only a stress related self seeding issue and not from hermie though its looking likely, I guess it will be hard to find the bugger too!.
Is there any way that stray pollen could have entered? I feel for you mate best wishes.

We'll probably never know for sure how they got impregnated ? I gave my other 4 plants 23 day into bloom a haircut tonight, and i see no male signs, yet. They're 10 feet from the pregnant tent, but the pregnant tent is Intake & exhausting into an adjacent room, so maybe I'll get lucky. You got a journal Qaza??

You got a journal Qaza??
No did not bother with journal SP, my single white Widow was put through hell to glory purely by luck. I started her off in the tent (my first ever grow) had a few problems but she made it to flower stage ok growing some nice buds, then problems really started I got hospitalalised close mate took over caring and chopped her too early with crap results.

The pot got thrown out into my white shade cloth tunnel house, a few weeks later pottering around I noticed new growth on her? so I started to take care of her again outside and she grew into a beauty with 8 nice size cola's until early Autumn producing 7 and a bit oz dry + 1 seed ( there could be more in jars).
I have put her into back under light hoping for re-veg so I can put her outside again come spring.

At this time I have 4 Black Cream + Carnival 5 day old seedlings in tent under LED.
Hope you got sorted with a great harvest.

Sounds like you got it going on there. I like running a journal because months later I can look back and see how my plants were growing on day # 35, from a strain I grew a year or more ago. Come's in handy for comparing progress.
I'm at day 58 bloom & day # 7 of water only. Leaves are starting to show more yellow now. So I'm thinking another 3-5 days of water only. And I could swear the colas are still swelling. 1st. time in a long time that we've got weed left from last grow, at harvest. :rofl: Gonna start raining at noon tomorrow & stop sunday. Glad It's not snow !!
Day 58 bloom pics..
IMG_216732.JPG
IMG_216533.JPG
IMG_216329.JPG
IMG_216230.JPG
IMG_216132.JPG

Very nice show there SP, yeah I plan on making a journal just getting a bit slack. We don't get snow here not much rain either.

Sorry pal, completely missed this. Did you notice much of a difference using the mammoth p later on into flower this time? Exactly, so many things being used it's hard to know what's doing what and if it's making a difference. Luckily I'm running pretty much all the things cult uses so I know he's tried and tested them all lol. I know, it's crazy, would be much easier if it was just one conversion lol. Hmm, I'd imagine you need to look at your instruction manual or find the make/model online and it should tell you the there what conversion it is, either x5 or x7. Yeah I think you could be rite within reason, I've also seen people getting good results with hardly any ppm. It's a really good meter pal, they're supposed to last for a long time. Great white is so good, cult swears by it. My tap water swings too, I'm going to try and do a mixture of R/O water and tap water next time to make a more stable nutrient PH. Haven't figured out the ratio yet tho.
There is a app on smart phones called nute caculator and it does ml, oz, cups, and gallon ,liter and quart for GH products

Looking good sp. Cant wait for harvest
Wont be long now !! I'm always excited around harvest time !! Colas are still swelling, unless my brain is playing tricks on me I smoked some green crack tonight, maybe that's it ? Very smooth but, No taste, very potent smoke. Trying to get a cutting of this !!
Day 9 water only, day 60 bloom. Thanks for stopping by !
IMG_218631.JPG
IMG_218519.JPG
IMG_218425.JPG
IMG_218326.JPG
IMG_218223.JPG

Looking good SP! Not long to go now. Me too, I'm also very excited rite about now. Them ladies are most definitely still probably putting on some weight SP. I'm Positive mine are too, we both can't be seeing things, surely? Lol!

Looking good, not knocking you but how on earth do you get 100 ppm tap water? my filtered water is 270 ppm so I'm guessing you are deducting actual tap water ppm. My WW freak is getting to your stage now its still outside basking in our freak Autumn sunshine and warm weather hope it lasts a bit longer for a good finish.
Oveer looked this post gaza. My tap water is usually about 130ppm, but it did go up tp about 250 this winter, and very seldom, but it does drop below 100ppm. Hope all's good ?

Back
Top Bottom